My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    Thank you all-I do have one creative Goddess/Wife. As far as chastity being very good for me, well I guess time will tell very quickly, LOL

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The Long Road Ahead...

Well I picked today to start the long road ahead as it is exactly one month before our anniversary. I had hoped that our Lori device would be in as it was due this week but like everyone else it seems mine will be delayed. While I expected it just based on the other reviews, I do wish I could promise 12 week turnaround times in my business, deliver in greater than promised times, AND still be in the demand she is. I know it sounds crass but why does she just not tell people when they order how long it will really be?

At any rate it looks like the trusted 6000 will be in use for a while longer. This for me is really a blessing in disguise as Goddess has already eluded to the fact that the #15 from Lori will require very little removal for cleaning. While the 6000 obviously is a least a weekly thing. Although much to my demise she found the swabs and cleaning kits for it so even that remains to be seen.:sad:

I wish there were more to say but for now it is back to work and on with the journey.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    The Loudest "Click"

I am sure you all have heard the age old question "If a tree falls in the middle of the woods and there is no one around to hear it does it make a sound" Well the same could possibly hold true with a small little brass padlock. However for some reason the "click"seemed deafening last night.:neutral:

The last amendment was made and the terms signed. I had never had so much excitement in giving away such a valuable area of my person. While we have played this before it was really more on my personal will power as there was always a way out in some fashion or another. This time however I went out and bought a brand new lock with only two keys and gave it to Goddess still sealed so she knows there are only the two keys. Now I have to say I do not expect much as she is still very new to this and the pressures of work will no doubt kick in soon again for her next project. But with that being said just last night she took just a little longer to dress for bed, snuggled a little closer in bed, and lightly caressed my thigh before turning over to slumber. There is something this chastity lifestyle does that just has not sunk in yet. Such an increase in confidence for her and an almost instant state of servitude for me once locked away.

I will be sure to keep this up to date as now for the first time in a long while I am about to be fortunate enough (or unfortunate lol) to experience a 90 period of confinement. While I am presently excited I am also a little apprehensive as this is by far the longest period I have undergone. While there are a few guaranteed releases they are not defined as when they can take place. I could very easily find myself in a long period of waiting.

Of course there are many fantasies this brings out and time will tell is she picks up on them. For me the thing I love to do the most, oral servitude, will also be the one thing that causes the most frustration. This is the one thing she loves to have me do, as with out a doubt she knows how crazy it makes me. The difference is this time I will HAVE to do it locked up and that is a scary thought.:crossedlips:

Well enough thinking as that in and of itself leads to some discomfort in areas that have no room for growth now.

Regards to all you Mansion dwellers and guests... stay tuned for a journey still unknown to me.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    Awwww congratulations.

You are so, so SO lucky and I am utterly
    GREEN with envy.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you kindly Mistress Watchful. Your time is at hand. When it comes look out!

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:41 AM
    i know exactly what you are talking about. i can lock/unlock myself all i want, but when Goddess clicks that lock it is an exciting and humbling moment. :wink:

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well I sure wish there was another click to report as that would mean I was out for a bit. LOL Goddess/Wife is holding firm this time around. It is different somehow. Even as I lay there last night awoken my the midnight erection, for some reason there was not as much pain as before but already a build up of frustration. Perhaps it is the knowing this time is for real. How real? Well last night She was said she finally realized what she wanted for a tatoo. she has always been a huge fan of The Wizard of Oz. A such, in the past she had mentioned she wanted a tat of a ruby slipper. Now, as she is really taking to this role, she said she wants a Tattoo of a High Heel ruby slipper and the stiletto heal will be a skeleton key. Oh this woman can be creative when she wants to. Evidently she is working on ideas for my tattoo:squigglemouth:

Well off to work this morning so keeping it short. Besides the more time I spend here the more worked up I will become with my imagination-BAD BAD BAD THING RIGHT NOW.

PS Thanks newsub4a for stopping in, it is nice to see you here again.

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hehehe, I love the sound of that click.

Glad you are being well tortured. :bigsmile:

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks-I think???

Pretty minor right now but it is only early. Much to do yet to earn Her favor for a release. Thank you for stopping by.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Coffee, Please more Coffee..

Well even though I have been in chastity before, even as long as 23 straight days, here on the morning of day three I am wiped out. Not sure if it was the gently stroking of my caged member by my Wife last night before bed or the crazy dreams that would not go away. In either case way to many nocturnal erections and none of them very pleasant. Oh of course a simple trip to the bathroom and all seemed well but the minute I was back in dream land. Well that about sums it up-dream land. I only wish they were erotic in nature so at least I could have enjoyed the dream.

Something is different this time around. There is a different feeling of submissiveness, helplessness. The only way to cheat this time around is to use the emergency key which would lead to some very strict penalties. Even asking for a break means I have to sleep restrained. While Goddess has pretty much payed little attention to the fact (she is probably tired of me talking about it lol) she has dropped some subtle little gestures that keep me assured she knows what she is doing. This longing for her worries me a little as it is ssssoooooooo early in the stages of lockup. My only other "out" is for weekly cleaning which has not happened yet so I guess even if supervised it will be something to look forward to.

I knew from before there was a different mind set that sets in but I do not remember it being this strong. The longing that I have to please her is more intense. At the same time I almost hope she does not put me to use to take care of her sexual needs as I know it will drive me out of my mind. I am lucky for now as the normal stressors of life, job, psycho ex-wife (mine lol), and three crazy kids keep us both busy. While I should be thankful in a way it makes my job as a husband hard. And now needing to go beyond my normal affection is even harder. It seems for every step I move forward I have to take two back. Perhaps the chastity is a good thing, however as it at least keeps me trying to move forward when the normal process might be to just say the hell with it. Much to do today so I should say my goodbyes to this journal and those of you who honor me with your visits. Now where was I ....Oh yes the coffee.

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What have I done???

Well this would seem like a great question to ask right now. My Wife/Goddess had me out for a supervised cleaning. She removed the cage and had me shower with her to insure no sneaking in a release. While this was all good she became so aroused, as did I obviously, that the heat from us far exceeded what the shower could provide. Needless to say we made love right there in the shower, a first for me. (yes I know hard to believe at my age but no one before has ever been so spontaneous). While it was amazing I quickly realized that was one of my four releases in my 90 day lock up, and this is only day four!

She just giggled and smiled at me. I am pretty sure it was not planned on her part but she sure isn't going to let me off because of it. Talking about the need to pace one's self.

Well today is back in obviously and I am trying with all my might to forget about last night and more importantly put a plan in place to better pace myself-wow this could be a long long journey.

12. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    So i take it this means you were allowed an orgasm then?

Just something to remind you and more importantly, your mistress/wife about it that this is a game for HER pleasure. Don't let Her get so caught up in the 4 release rule that it detracts from Her fun. Why should She not have orgasms because you are locked up? That really defeats the point of Her being in control!

Also, just because She lets you out to have sex does not mean that you get to orgasm... i have been told to stop short of cumming on many occasions. :sad:

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, newsub4a, I am fully aware of that. Luckily for me my Wife wanted me to have the orgasm. We literally got lost in each other. I think in secret she is testing my self control as when we were done much later she reminded me that was one.

On a side note we actually laid in bed last night while she made me use her favorite vibrator on her, all the while she was playing with my locked penis. Of course it drove me mad crazy and she just rolled over and said good night after the fact. NOT before whispering "that is just the beginning" I do not doubt for a moment that this is all about HER pleasure and trust me she knows it. I think I was just fortunate enough that we each got caught up in an otherwise vanilla moment the evening before.

I am very thankful that she did not stop short of my orgasm that night because I know exactly what you mean by being stopped just short of the orgasm. It is mind blowing frustration.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Her Morning Tease..

As is sometimes the case I was awoken by that pesky nocturnal notion at about 4:30 in the morning. Frustrating, as I was almost through the night with no interruptions. I was able to get back to sleep only about 2o minutes before our alarm at 6AM. Of course when I did my lovely Goddess rolled over, turned off the alarm, took her key from the night stand, and playfully clanked in on my cage all the while twisting my nipples gently between her fingers. WOA! Was all I could think. She continued this for what seemed like minutes and really was only a few seconds. For some reason that level of tease when you are not awake yet just sends shivers down to all the wrong areas.

Of course she gracefully pulled her self together, gathered her clothes, and took the key with her as if to say with out words, "see you downstairs."

There is not a doubt in my mind she is enjoying this and for that I am truly grateful. There is many doubts as to how long I will last without going out of my mind with desire. Each time I have been back in lockup are only short periods of time but each time feels more intense than the last. I know I am in for a longer duration this time as she has already told me she is going to make sure of it. Well to work it must be for now, if nothing else just to help corral my mind.

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well not much to report today as there was a great weekend filled with work, work, and oh yes more work. I was fortunate enough that Goddess, although in good spirits, did very little teasing and tormenting. I guess this is a good thing for me as it allowed me to do the best I could to make sure all her needs were attended to without having to walk around in sheer frustration all weekend long. As the fall is getting all to close in our little neck of the woods I had plenty of yard work to do around the house on Sunday. I think it is the first time I have done that while in chastity and although my fears were causing doubt I was happy that when all was done it was almost like I was free of the device. Today I continue to do everything I can to pamper her. In the past few days we have added new furniture to the house and that was the biggest monetary gift I could give for now. In a non monetary way I spent as much time pampering her as I could. The frustrating part I have is I am not sure how I am doing. Is her teasing and denying me punishment or reward??? As it is pretty mild right now does that mean I need to do more or am I doing good now. Well I guess time will tell and hopefully as things start to heat up as I am sure they will I will write more.

16. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Goddess and i always consider any type of BDSM play (including tease & denial) to be a reward. When She is upset with me She does not want to be around me or play with me at all.

One very real issue with chastity is that sometimes the KH forgets that it is an erotic game and tends to forget about the needs of the sub.

Perhaps you need to find out how She feels about T&D.. is it reward or punishment?

17. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    It's a reward silly.. How else could you feel so sexually alive and stay that way? It takes tease and denial - denial via chastity...

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well hello to both Miss D and newsub4a. I guess I should have been less vague in my last post. My frustrations are the same...

There is very little tease and denying so I guess this is my frustration. The last couple of days it has been absolutely nothing at all. I don't mind "doing the time" so to speak but in a selfish kind of way it makes me think what the heck for. This is where I have to ask is there more I should be doing or is this the way she wants it. I really hate Hate HATE it when our life gets so darn busy that by the time the evening time of us comes around it is each to their own corner for a retreat. Well I guess time will tell on wether or not this turns out to be a good idea.

Funny how it is an odd feeling because on one hand you want a little tease and torment and the other you hope she does not too much to drive you insane.

Not much to report today I am afraid as the last couple of days have been worked involved and getting the house ready for the fall season that seems to be creeping up on us way to fast.

19. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    i know what you mean about life getting to busy. It was very frustrating for me when we first got into this lifestyle because i wanted to play, play play and Goddess had other things on Her mind.

We did have a few talks about it.. some very emotional actually. i have finally come to realize that when and how we play is Her decision, BUT on the same token She has realized that if She doesn't make an effort to play with me once or twice a week we begin to loose our sense of togetherness and intimacy.

All i can say (again) is you need to talk to your wife and let Her know how you feel. At some point things will click and work out for you both. Try not to get too frustrated (non-sexually) as you travel down that path.

Be warned also, too much talk on your part can drive a wedge in your relationship.

One thing we did early on was that if i needed Her to play with me or was feeling neglected, i would get Her fresh flowers, a card, a bit of chocolate or perhaps some inexpensive token to remind Her that i needed Her.

i know that some will say i should be doing this anyway, but the reality is my service to Her (cooking, cleaning, foot rubs... my submission) is my everyday gift. We needed something, someway, to clue Her in on my feelings and needs with out the continued bombardment of talking BDSM stuff.

Also, flowers and gifts everyday might sound great, but it does get old (and expensive).

20. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    Well said newsub4a.

xcitex2 as you talk to my pet via email you are already aware of this challenge. Since I talk to your goddess via email she is too aware of this challenge. If you guys keep the conversation going you both will find that place you are looking for. It does take work and what ever you do (from a woman's perspective) don't harp on it. Talking is good but harping is not. We Goddesses, Mistresses, and Wives do not take very well to being topped from the bottom. For some like me this was a real new thing to get into and each of us will move at our own pace. It took me a long time, now look at our lives (again you have privileged info here). Suffice it to say for the rest of the people on here I keep my pet pretty frustrated on a regular basis:gen085:

21. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow, gone for a minute and two visitors already. Thank you both for your comments.

newsub4a especially thank you to you. Coming from a similar perspective you always seem to have great tips to consider. I know most of this is just being new to the scene and actually having given up true control makes it a little harder to deal with to I guess. At least in the old days when time was not on my side I always could take things in my own hand so to speak. I however, like you, also do the cooking, cleaning, yard work, some house work, so it is hard to do anything "extra" I love the small gifts in moderation idea. Funny how us crazy guys did that when we wanted our women in the first place yet we sometimes forget about it later.

Goddess Kate:
    Thank you as well for stopping by. I do think you need to share more of your stories with the groups as your private conversations with my Goddess/wife are truly an inspiration to her. The stories your pet shares with me are..well..priceless. LOL All I can say is easy cowgirl. LOL

Thank you all for stopping by and best wishes till tomorrow.

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Device on the way!!

Well if there was ever a time anyone should be confused about customer service issues today is the one. I emailed Lori back the beginning of the month just to see what the status of my device was. Very politely she informed me they were running behind by about 4 weeks at the time.

Fast forward to a couple of days ago and I asked if the status had changed and I got what seemed to be a crass email back stating she already told back the first time and as if to say if you do the math it will be around October 7th before it will be done. I wanted so much to write back and say "well if we are talking about what you told me then three months ago you said it would be ready in 12 weeks"

Now being in a service industry myself and knowing how delays work I figured it was a bad idea especially since there is a long history of devices not fitting right the first time around and I will most likely need assistance later.

You can understand my surprise now that as I awake this morning there was an email sent late last night with a tracking number stating it is on the way. How does something go from 2 weeks yet to on the way? Who knows and who cares I guess. Good news it is a case of under promise over deliver-kind of.

Needless to say that rant out of the way I am excited and worried all at the same time. Worried because I measured exactly as she told me to and the device on the recent creations large as it may be there looks small. I guess time will tell.

I wish there was more to report today in regards to the home front but reality is there is way to many personal business and family issues going on where neither of us are in any type of mood. The only down side is that I remain fully locked away so not even one outlet to deal with frustration. LOL

Oh well thanks for reading.

23. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She is what she is! And a genius at that. But yes, she's a difficult one to get on with as far as customer relations go.

pet deals with her now, because he has more patience than I do. Hopefully our device is with her (but who knows because you can't track a parcel to a PO Box because there is no-one there to sign for it) so we may just have sent 400 of scrap metal into the postal cosmos.

Or... maybe it will get rejigged and all will be well!

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    No Harm No Foul

Oh yes patience, the one thing I lack over any other trait. LOL Communication is good it really just seemed to be a very abrasive email in someways. Probelm with email is how do you determine the "real" tone of the email when there are no personal traits to look at.

She definitely seems to have a good part of the market on the devices and the ones she keeps coming up with. I think being a business owner I just over analyze things to much. You know, like, if she is that much in demand why not add staff to help turn around times etc. LOL Oh well really not my place. Over all the experience with her has been really straight forward, as I said before I just hope the fit is right so it is not another three months!

On a side note nothing to share today as the last 24 hours have been the most screwed up 24 hours I have had in a while. I dont' even think I got to spend 2 hours with my lovely Goddess/wife due to the hassles of everyday idiots. LOL So as I will be taking a couple days break from the internet to do some camping with my son I will have to update you all later on the new device that should arrive sometime this weekend. Thank you to all of you who keep stopping in.

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Confused again...

We are eagerly awaiting our Lori Device which should be here any day now. The funny thing is though that Goddess released me two days ago and said it would give me time to get used to the new device.???? I spent all weekend wiring new electrical in the basement, hanging pictures in the the living room with the new furniture, cleaning out the garage, cleaning the gutters, doing five loads of laundry (yuck), and cooking a good majority of the meals. These were all chores that were so overdue it was partly disgusting in the basement. in addition to all of that I made sure to keep up the normal pampering and helping with the kids. I even had some time to take my oldest son camping in the back yard. He had never been camping or even in a tent for that matter.

The good part is I am back at the studio today and could not be happier to actually sit down in the comfortable chair and work on some editing. You find out very quickly how old your body is getting when the stuff it takes you all day to do used to be done in half the time with half the pains. LOL

Not much else to report today I am afraid. If I am lucky enough (or not depending on ones view) the new Lori Tube will be here and I can update everyone on the fit, sizing, and comfort, or lack thereof.
    :anim_39:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice