My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Well it seriously looks as if things are going to kick back in here real soon. My wife is on a business trip for a couple of days and just last night she lay next to me in bed and ever so innocently brushed her hand across my unlocked penis. Then she looked at me with that little glint she gets her in eye and said "I hope you know while I am gone I will be rewriting our contract once and for all and you will be back in that device for good!" My eyes must have popped out of my head 'cause she just giggled. I ask what brought that back on and her reply was that it never left she just forgot with all her work about the whole thing and as she had been thinking about it she realized that she did ignore me and the situation. She said she will still be busy but there is no reason for me to be able to play with myself while she is busy. It will just be my problem and I will have to work harder to get her attention during these times.

I must say while I am glad she has taken an interest I am also wondering what this really means. I do not want to be one of those guys who ends up being locked and ignored. While I know the ultimate form of servitude is to take what she dishes out so to speak I do believe there has to be a common ground somewhere. I guess time will tell. For now it seems like I have a couple of "free" days to ponder my demise.

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh my one week since my last post. For those of you who have been reading this I am truly sorry. Talk about a crazy work week that never ends.

Well as far as work that is really all there is to write about. Work, work, and oh yes more work. Both Goddess and I are working hard to make sure that by weeks end we can take that vacation (holiday) this next week.

We have done a lot of talking through our little vanilla break and after her prior comment I knew there was still a interest. She addmitted the interest never went away it is just that she was too tired to go through all the steps to insure I was in lockup 100%. She has never been one to want to carry the key and I viewed that as she really wa not interested because there the key always was, right on the night stand where I could easily get out when she left for work and be back in before I saw her in the evening. Crazy thing is I did not do that but it was in my head an in all honesty I guess I viewed it "like why bother"

I know she is up to something as she has been conversing with a couple of her on-line friends and as far as I can tell my free days are numbered. LOL
    That is not a bad thing though as I really enjoyed-no loved the whole being locked, teased, and denied thing. Even more bizarre for me was the fact that when she maid me where panty hose or heels it was kind of a turn on. It also really hit home knowing she was in full control as these were things I would never do as a free man.

Well I guess time will tell soon as I sense a change coming. Oh she is still extremely busy with work but in others words and I am sure hers that has nothing to do with me not being locked up. For now I am going to go rest as I am home with a case of food poisoning and I can tell you first hand nothing about lock up, a sexy wife, or anything else for that matter is appealing right now.

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:59 PM
    OMG, food poisoning sucks... you poor thing!

Looking at my own "vanilla vacation" :wink: I can say it's only done me good. I don't feel under pressure to become Ms Goddess, and it has given me time to decide exactly what *I* want... which in turn will make it easier for me to train my pet and create the sissy maid that I want.

I'm sure these little breathing spaces help to create a stronger foundation for those who hope to become 24/7, because every time your Mistress returns to "dabble" it is on her terms, in her direction.

Hope you feel better soon. :angel:

4. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Finally Back

first and foremost, thank you Mistress Watchful for the warm thoughts. the food poisoning is over now, after about three days-Yuck! Also welcome back to the forum!

In regards to our vacation we just got back from our trip as well. It was fun and anything beats being at work. It was definitely a vanilla vacation with the two small kids but none the less it was still fun. Spent a lot of time on water slides and in the pools.

On the only night we had some adult time to talk my Wife/Goddess stated she could not wait to get back home because "things" were going to change and she was determined to get the contract done and me back in lock up!

So as I type this it leaves me to wonder what my sentence will be. LOL Well I am sure there is so much more to write and I will do so once I get settled back in-it is good to be back.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well back in the saddle again so to speak-work that is. Finally having a chance to breathe after playing catch up from a long list of "while you were on vacation" requests.

While the vacation was fun there was not the affection I thought we would share once away from all the stress of work. I guess in part we took some of that stress with us or perhaps added to it by trying to entertain two small children for a week in the same hotel room. There were a couple of points where we talked about chastity and there is definitely a desire to start back up again. What troubles me is the free time she has in the evening some time as much as a few hours is used to surf the internet for rather meaningless things instead or working on our contract or for that matter just discussing what each other wants in this new area of our life.

Do I just "wear" the device in hopes she will once again get interested enough? The selfish side wonders what the point is if there is nothing to be gained in the long term. I do wish she would at least talk to those she has contact with and perhaps someone can provide some inspiration. I am almost out of ideas. I have tried doing most, not all but most, of the housework, bathing of the kids at times, and cooking a good majority of the time. Nothing seems to work. It all ends up giving her more time to spend working on her work she brings home from her job and thus little is being accomplished. Oh well I do wish there were more to write but it appears we are joining others on here with our "break"

6. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Trying something new...

Well as a motivational speaker wana-be I pondered over our situation last night (I do this way to often) I started to wonder what would happen if instead of me waiting for her to get interested again I just did a self imposed lock up. Granted no where near the same thing but perhaps it will strike an interest and we can move past this little stale mate.

So today marks the first day and I am just going to sit back and see what if anything happens. I am not sure how long it will take for her to notice but time will tell I guess. Truthfully it is probably a good idea to get back into just in case the Lori device has some miraculous arrival. That will surely spike her interest and that is all she seems to want right now. Being on a long break and then instantly locked up for who knows how long would not be any good.

Not much more to add right now so it is off to the daily grind and for those who are reading this thread I thank you and will keep you posted.

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good luck... and take the advice I've just been given - stop thinking so much!

8. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress!

Oh man do I do that way to much! LOL

9. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Good luck on getting your wife back on track. Goddess bringing Her work home was an issue we had (and will again i am sure) and it caused some stress and arguments. It was one of the few that i have won actually :bigsmile:

Try this with Her... have Her log down all the time She spends each day on work issues as well as the time She spends with kids, housework and YOU. Also have Her log time spent on personal issues. After a couple weeks sit down together and go over it. She might be surprised at how little time She spends with you.

I realize this is a lot of work, but in the end i think the two of you might be happy you put the effort into doing it. Lets face it, sometimes relationships slow down and need a kick start, this might well be one of those times.

10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks newsub4a! The reality is we had a long chat last night and this exact subject came up. I, like you, actually won one discussion as well (short lived I am sure) My comment was no matter how crazy life gets, and it will get crazy, a;; we have is each other and the family is only as strong as the parents/husband/wife team make it. I told her we owe it to each other to make a time each night, even if not for sex, to just sit and be each others sounding board and friend. We actually made love last night and literally just minutes ago she called me and said "You know I hate to ever admit when you are right but last night makes all the stress of today just kind of roll off." That was a big win for me but even a bigger win for us. I used to work as a corporate investigator so I am all to aware of how much corporate life can take up ones personal life. With out a doubt it caused some problems in my first marriage.

With that all being said I am happy to report we have our first draft of a contract complete. In addition to taking the initiative on the device I drafted what I thought would be a good start to one. Being the editor she is she took the bull by the horns and had it finished within an hour. Still some tweaking to do but it is almost there. I guess I underestimated her enthusiasm about the contract as her revisions were very well thought out. It would at this point be a challenge which I assume to be a good thing as anything that does not challenge one's ability can ever lead to any thing that makes one grow. Well about enough for today, back to fixing my hard drive issues-yuck!

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Glad things are getting back on track for you.

i sure wouldn't mind seeing your contract if you feel like sharing (ours is posted somewhere on this site). It might give us ideas for our next one (already have a few modifications to make next time around).

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello again and I must say it is much nicer to write here when things are going for the better at home. I appreciate those of you who posted and I will surely post the contract when done. It is really pretty simple one as we are both still novices but wanted one none the less to keep everything consensual. Of course I fail to see how some of it is consensual when she will be calling most of the shots. As she said the consensual part is that I agree to give up that control. LOL

With that being said now that the time is here I am feeling a little anxious. If she follows through with her part this time I will not be able to get out at all till such time as she says. I realize that is the point but I was always able to know of a secret escape path so it really kept it pretty sane for me. However, part of the excitement is really and trully giving up that control again-for real this time.

Well back to enjoying what little freedom I have and finally getting my server at my studio up and running-if this is what I get for taking a vacation/holiday count me out next time. LOL

13. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    OK OK I know long overdue but life is...well...life-busy. Needless to say the final revision on our contract is now in the hands of my wife awaiting approval and then it looks and sounds like a new and possibly long journey ahead. After much communication I found that she really did want to continue but my lack of wearing it (which was in direct selfish rebellion to her not acting on anything) caused her to withdraw. Seems I should take my own advice sometimes.

I do wish there were more to report and once we have the contract I will post it here for those of you who honor me with your visits.

14. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Contract now done!

Well it is official and I think the ball is back in my court so to speak. I got home from photographing a wedding this weekend and in my email inbox was an email from my wife saying sign the darn contract already. LOL No more stalling I guess.

I have taken the liberty to post it below as many of you have asked to see it. Please keep in mind this is our first one so it may be pretty mild to some. There was some key point she wanted in there to insure parts of our vanilla life stayed in tact. However there are other points she added to insure she could do as she pleased when it came to attire etc. I guess it could be a long ride here.lol

Chastity Contract

Definitions 

CHASTITY BELT Any lockable wearable device designed for continuous wear to prevent masturbation, infidelity, control sexual urges or aggression, or sexual intercourse. 

USER The individual who will wear the device, hereafter referred to as the HUSBAND. By definition the HUSBAND has granted the control of his sexual organs and services to the KEYHOLDER. 

KEYHOLDER The individual who will hold the key and the control for the device, hereafter referred to as the WIFE. By definition, the WIFE is the individual entrusted to have absolute say in the use of the users sexual organs and services.

Term
    Husband will wear said device for a period determined by Wife.

Hygiene
    Husband is responsible for daily cleaning of device.
    Husband will notify the Wife immediately of any concerns regarding function or cleanliness of device.
    The Wife will permit at least one removal of device in a seven-day period for cleaning and shaving.
    Husband agrees that such release may be supervised and agrees to all terms of release as set forth by Wife, including restraints if deemed necessary.
    Husband agrees that during release for cleaning he will shave accordingly to keep genital area free from hair.
    Husband agrees that he will immediately re-secure device after all cleanings.
    Both parties acknowledge that a release from device may be permitted for medical or extreme discomfort issues. However during such release no sexual releases are permitted and husband agrees once medical condition is rectified immediate return of the device will commence without delay.

Keys
    Wife will retain all keys to said device.
    Wife will carry one key on her person at all times.
    Husband will not attempt to defeat the device in any way.
    Wife will make one emergency key available to Husband for use in medical emergency, doctor appointments, and any other situation in which excessive bodily harm may be present to Husband.
    Husband agrees that in such emergency he will notify Wife immediately and that no sexual release is permitted. If self-release is attempted and/or carried out, punishment as outlined in the contract will be applied.
    Husband agrees that once medical condition has been rectified Husband will re-secure device immediately and notify Wife of said action.

Sexual Release
    Wife agrees that husband will be entitled to at least three releases in any sixty-day period. Releases will be for a period of no less than 8 hours but no more than 24 hours.
    Wife is given sole discretion of how releases will be carried out. At least two of the three releases will be by means of sexual intercourse.
    Husband acknowledges and agrees that Wife has certain sexual needs that may need fulfilled and such releases for Wife do not constitute a release for Husband.
    Husband agrees to satisfy Wife by whatever means Wife deems necessary for sexual gratification.
    Husband agrees that sexual releases may be accompanied by being restrained as determined by Wife.
    Husband agrees that Wife may release husband for the means of sexual play but that no orgasm is permitted until Wife permits one.
    Husband agrees to use any sexual aids such as (but not limited to) strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, and other artificial aids to satisfy Wife.
    Husband agrees that Wife may use devices mentioned above in addition to other restraints on Husband and Husband will have no say in objecting to such devices. (Although begging up to a point will be allowed, once Husband is told by Wife to stop, the expectation is compliance. Failure will result in punishment both immediate and future.)

Non-Sexual Releases
    Husband agrees that Wife may release Husband out of good nature and that such a release from device is not grounds for sexual release.
    Husband agrees to abide by all directions from Wife during such releases.
    Husband agrees to re-secure device upon command from Wife.

Attire
    Husband agrees that Wife may require certain clothing to be worn by Husband, including but not limited to feminine clothing such as heels, hosiery, and other items. In such cases Husband agrees to follow directives as set forth by Wife.
    Wife agrees that she will not require clothing that would be detrimental to normal public wear or that would otherwise affect public opinion, interfere with work duties, or that would cause public humiliation for Husband.
    Husband acknowledges that Wife may adorn herself in various clothing to tease and/or torment Husband and that Husband is not entitled to a sexual release because of such adornment.

General Understandings
    Both parties agree that every day life decisions such as child development, household finances, and other marital decisions outside the bedroom will have no effect on terms of this agreement, and that such decisions made can have no impact on the terms of this agreement.
    Husband agrees and understands that Wife may use various methods to tease and torment Husband at any time. Further more, Husband understands that he has no say in such teasing and that Wife may continue at will.
    Wife understands that she is free to receive any form of sexual gratification needed from Husband during periods of confinement.
    Husband is aware that rewards up to and including sexual release are given for good behavior including but not limited to pampering, dinner dates, gifts, massages, and other ideas Husband comes up with.
    Both parties agree that modifications to this agreement may be needed during the period of this agreement and that such modifications can be made as long as both parties are in agreement.

Penalties and Punishments
    Both parties agree that deviation from contract will result in either cancellation of contract or punishments to correct errant behavior.
    Breach of contract by Wife will constitute a cancellation of contract.
    Cancellation of contract will result in immediate release of Husband from device.
    Breach of contract by Husband will be handled at the discretion of the Wife as outlined below.
    Unauthorized removal of device will result in a thirty-day period of lock up and denial for Husband. Absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period.
    Unauthorized removal of device that includes a sexual release will result in a forty-five day period of lock up and denial for Husband. Again, absolutely no sexual releases will be allowed for Husband during this penalty period. Additional punishment may be added as determined by Wife
    Husband agrees that additional restraining, flogging, private humiliation, servitude, and any other means of punishment may be administered by Wife to correct or punish infractions from contract.
    Husband agrees that failure to accept terms of punishment for infractions is means for immediate termination of this agreement and that such refusal could lead to other detrimental behavior on part of Wife.

Wife Signature____________________________________Date________________

Husband Signature_________________________________Date________________

Upon signing of contract Husband is to immediately secure said device and hand over keys to Wife. Terms of this contract commence upon transfer of keys.

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Fantastic!!!!

That is a very comprehensive contract for the pair of you. I think it's perfect for a long-term relationship and you've obviously thought of every eventuality.

I'm going to set up a thread in The Tower specifically for people to post their contracts in. Everyone loves to see contracts to help start their own. :xd:

Would you be able to cut and paste the contract part of this post there, so that people looking for contracts can find it easily? I ask you to do it as the Originator, so your name is kept with it.

Thank you. :kiss:

16. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Very nice contract. Things are simple yet laid out nicely and pretty comprehensive without being burdensome.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful I would be delighted to do that.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks newsub4a-we tried to think of everything, I am sure as our relationship grows so will the contract. LOL

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well if last night was a taste of things to come then it looks like a long road ahead. We shared a wonderful evening and even though I was not in lock up Goddess decided to play with a new gag that has a G-spot dildo attached to the outside of it. There is something that just drives me crazy when she it sitting on my face like that I all I can do is watch as I am gagged and helpless to enjoy it. If that wasn't bad enough I as released from that gag only to be placed in a ring gag. When she looked at me and said "you know where your mouth should be so get there" I almost died. If one has never tried to give oral sex to someone while wearing a ring gag let me tell you it is a frustrating experience. Then all she kept saying was "I can't wait till your doing this all locked up in your cock cage" I thought I was going to loose it all right then and there. She never talks like that. Once I was lucky enough to be allowed to penetrate her it was an awesome explosion. I do think that was my last release and she said this morning she expects the papers in her hand real soon.

It would appear after my own night and reading other post on here that this site is heating up again. Oh goodness this is going to be a long ride...

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Back in Lockup!

Well today marks the first day of chastity in some time. Excited and nervous all at the same time as we are making a go of Goddess/my Wife controlling all aspects of chastity.

I guess it just fits the modo of the site of being careful what you wish for. I just want the one questioned answered of why is it when she does not have me locked up there is little to no sex drive on her part. Now that I am she is already getting herself aroused which ultimately arouses me which of course is painfully not possible. Oh the vicious circle. LOL

21. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Hummm.....I have to say, when I have My pet locked it makes Me all the more excited, couldnt tell you why, but it does. Maybe its because, for Me, having all that authority over a pitiful locked cock is erotic!!!!

Mistress Michelle

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Perhaps it is Mistress Michelle. I only pray that in time I can learn to appreciate it.

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow, it appears I seem to have a knack for losing track of time. Well the last few days have been pretty straight forward and simple. Luckily for me Goddess got herself all ramped up and decided to allow me one last release before the long haul-oh yes the long haul

Well it appears the contract has already been modified as Goddess invented a new game. Taking a deck of cards she sorted it into two piles. One pile held only about five cards the other was the remainder of the deck. I was told to draw two cards from the larger deck. I drew a 9 and a Jack She stated that face cards were worth 10 so we were to multiply the two cards together thus 90. I was not sure what this meant and decided to follow her next order and draw one card from the smaller pile, I drew a 4. Now as this was totally at a random time, while I was cooking breakfast, I thought nothing of it. However it turns out her little game comes with a twist. The 90 is the new number of days I will remain in chastity, while the 4 is the number of guaranteed releases she will permit me. I almost fell over. This means my average amount of time will be 23 days assuming she breaks it up evenly. Of course in her ever so delightful, playful, and yet devious way she states that she could of course keep me locked up for 86 days straight and then give me one big weekend of releases. I almost cried.

Well this weekend marks the start of my extended stay at Hotel Chastity so I will definitely need to write here even if to just vent my frustrations to the cyber world.

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Awesome card trick! Another one to write in my book. :angel:

25. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:59 PM
    What a wonderful contract! Kept femmed, when needed, and so locked up! Chastity is clearly very very good for you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice