My thoughts and perhaps some kinky fun

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jun 28, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Kris,
    I know what you mean about Penny's posts during her diaper experience. It does sound like a hot fantasy, but I wonder about the day-to-day dealings with it? Having had kids go through diapers it's a HUGE day when you don't have to do that anymore - it is just so nice to not have do deal with a messy baby. I'm not judging at all.

I get all aroused when I fantasize about it and the scenes your Master describes must be really hot for you too. And I bet you would make a really cute sissy baby too - even if what you desire most is the control He would force upon you.

Good luck!

2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    12:45 PM

Thank you Lauren. I don't think we would do this for long. I have only brought two diapers so they will probably last about 24 hrs if I just pee. Saying that though, it is up to Master from now on, if he likes this level of control we might be buying some more.......

3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Mr first Diaper pee pee

Well Im wearing my diapers for the first time. Master and I managed to keep drinking to a minimum last night so we both felt ok to play today and perhaps right through the night until tomorrow.

We cleaned the house in no time at all and got everyone who slept over out of the house. Before we did anything I made us a quick bite to eat, after lunch/breakfast Master asked if I would like to wear my diapers today. I wasnt sure what to say, so said that I wasnt sure, this almost put a stop to things but Master asked again and I said yes so I was quickly ordered to put them on.

It felt a bit strange saying that I wanted to wear them at first and it felt a bit anticlimactic, I quickly felt differently about them though. I put my diapers on, made sure I put some talk on and then my pvc pants, it was them when I began to feel horny.

It wasnt until I realised that putting them on meant that I had agreed to total toilet control that I knew what I had let myself in for. Master hasnt made it easy for me so far, it wasnt a case of jus having a little pee pee now and again. Master has put a total ban on me peeing and to make things harder said that I was to drink at least a glass of water each hour.

My first diaper pee pee was a mixture of desperation, relief and excitement. Master has made me hold it in until I was desperate, I was then made to beg, and believe me I begged. I was ordered into the bath (we werent sure about the quality) and then I was allowed to pee. I felt so good and there was a lot, surprisingly though the diapers held out. Master then teased my nipples and told me told me how dirty and disgusting I was. It made me so horny and humiliated.

Master almost had me take them off, I think he got a bit worried about how much they would hold and nappy rash., but I said that they were designed for the job and I would be ok. I think Master does need to trust that I will tell him if there is a problem.

I have had a further pee pee since then and the diapers are still holding. They are truly full and I am feeling very submissive and horny. Despite my reservations at the start the experience has been everything I hoped for. I think Master needs more confidence in the future though.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well that's probably the hotest thing I've read today!

If you're a good boy and drinking plenty of water (seee... I know you don't like the adult baby thing, but I can just see you running around with a cute bottle of juice or water!) then you shouldn't have any nappy rash problems.

Like I wasn't horny enough already today! But I'll have to wait and blog about that later.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh and don't feel bad about the asking/wanting this morning.

This is something new for both of you and your Master was probably just checking you were in the right place for it today. We do care about you you know!

As you progress, I'm sure it won't be long before he demands you're in diapers for the day...

6. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:

Mistress Watchful, only the hottest thing you've read today? hehe. Sorry if I made you any more horny.

Things have been a bit quiet today. Master isn’t feeling himself today so I‘ve tried to give him a bit of space, I’m still all growl and horny after yesterday though.

I stayed in my diapers until about 6pm and had quite a few pee pees, I was surprised how well they held. I was going to change into a fresh diaper but we weren’t sure if we were going out so Master said just to take them off as he didn’t want to waste the other diaper. I felt a little as if he as lost some of his interest after he had cum. I don’t blame him it is a pretty kinky and intensive thing to be doing.

We did have amazing sex thought. I was so horny with the whole experience. To begin with we were just kissing and then Master began to play with my nipples. It wasn’t long before Master had pulled my diaper down at the back so he could fuck me hard. It was intense.

Master made did make the experience good for me, he increased the level of humiliation so by ordering me to ask if I could pee even though I would still have to wet myself, Master wanted to know exactly when I was going to do it.

It got to a stage later on, even after just a few hours that I liked the feeling of my diapers and I felt quite comfortable in them. I would be more than happy to stay in my diapers for longer periods.

The only little problem is the pvc pants have aren’t up to the job as the seal around the leg isn’t tight enough. I had a little look on the web and found some new rubber pants. If I’m lucky Master might buy them for me as part of my Christmas present or we could split the difference. The tighter rubber pants combined with better diapers might be better for longer term wear if it ever comes up again. We shall see.

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    You can now follow my blog here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice