My Story So Far ...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by alpha_by_day, Mar 20, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. alpha_by_day

alpha_by_day Member

Philadelphia USA
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    I have done a couple posts, mostly about device trial and error and other newbie issues. The most info about my process so far can be found here: https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...als-tribulations-questions.26588/#post-249497

But I thought I would start something here as a sort of journal about my experiences in the world of male chastity. I enjoy writing, I still have plenty of newbie type issues and perhaps other beginners might gain some insight from my experience so far. I would also like to really get into my thoughts and feelings about chastity for me. Oh, and at this point I am self-locking and I like it that way. So far.

Starting out in male chastity is such a learning experience!! I figured that there would be some period of adjustment. But I really thought I’d just research potential cages, pick one, put it on and away I go. Maybe have some irritations or things like that but I didn’t really think there would be much else in terms of issues in the beginning. I was wrong, big time. I purchased the HTV2 with a small tube because I have a small penis. Reviews etc. of the Holy Trainer devices seemed to be the best option for me to get started and I liked the fact that it came with 5 ring options. I got started, took my time, gave my body time to adjust to everything and worked my way up to the point 3 weeks ago when I had the HTV2 on for the better part of the week straight thru. My body worked its way down to the 36mm ring. However, the nights were still painful and I couldn’t shake the irritation I was getting, perhaps it’s the seams in the plastic or just the fact that it’s plastic but it was not agreeing with my sensitive skin.

So I have now moved on to an all metal cage. It’s called the “Ultra Small Penis Cage.” I got it and was excited to put it on immediately. It’s 45 mm from tip of the tube to back of the ring. It’s small but not really “ultra” small, at least for my anatomy anyway. I got it for pretty cheap on Amazon but it’s designed and made really well. I’ve been happily locked in it now for over 2 weeks, only taking the cage off for occasional hair removal and cleaning and it immediately goes back on. I just love the metal, it works with my skin a whole lot better, and the size is working much better for me. Tho I still don’t really fill it out but its way closer to my size than the HTV2.

A few observations:

—FIT IS EVERYTHING. The right ring size and the right tube size is critical to the experience. So is material, especially if you have sensitive skin like me. Since I switched to the small metal cage I’m very comfortable and often times forget I even have it on.
    —Hair removal is critical as well. I admit I hadn’t really thought about that either. I normally keep my pubes trimmed pretty short but for wearing a cage 24/7 you really need to remove everything. The tugging and pulling caused by the hair is not fun.
    —LEAKING. Holy hell I leak a lot. I’m sure this varies from guy to guy, and I was a bit of a pre-cum leaker before chastity. I was getting some leaking when I was in “training” with the HTV2 but now that I’m in chastity 24/7 its off the charts. I wear panty liners all the time now and I’ve even upgraded to maxi pads for some days, and that’s turning out to be most days. I had to, it was seeping through my pants and at work that’s a problem.
    —Panties. This is partly practical, wearing pads doesn’t work so well with guys underwear. I’ve never really thought of myself as a sissy, but I gotta admit I love wearing panties. Even if I stop chastity at some point I don’t ever see me going back to guys underwear. Women’s underwear is really comfortable for me. I’m really small so it keeps everything nice, tight and supported, whereas men’s underwear has always been just a big empty space of fabric in the crotch. Plus it’s so naughty being in the office, in a suit and tie, knowing I have panties on and a locked penis (hehe).

That last one requires some more depth and gets into my evolving reasons and feelings about chastity and me. So it’s a good place to pick up for the next post ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice