My story so far

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MzRubenesque, May 8, 2017.

1. MzRubenesque

MzRubenesque Member

Mistress
    Yorkshire Uk
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    Thank you all for such a warm welcome on my last post xx
    Someone asked what my story was so here goes
    Since I was in my late teens I've been in to Bdsm,as a Postal Domme in the 90s
    Tried my hand at being a sub and quickly learnt I wasn't but I am masochistic and sadistic
    I met my other half in 2005ish and introduced me to cuckolding , took me nearly two years to get my head round that ( although unknowingly id done this to an ex bf i just didnt know it had a name) and at some point during that time he had tried to explain chastity ,I didn't get it and he sent me link after link to read up on it but I'm open to most ideas so was game.
    10 ,nearly 11years on and he's still locked up ,I let him out every 3months or if a medical need comes up
    I also do chastity bookings
    I hold keys for two other subs,one I put in to chastity in the pub
    I like knowing they are frustrated ,in pain and manipulated in to pleasing me love the control

2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    It sounds as though you really enjoy the control you have over your subs , and control is one of the main parts of chastity, I think it is really refreshing to here from a lady like yourself who truly enjoys this type of lifestyle and I hope you will share more of your experiences with us in the future . looking forward to more posts and enjoy your time here. thank you for sharing your story

manintyres likes this.
  3. Jbriton

Jbriton Member

Redlands California
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    My wife admits that the control is most of what she enjoys. She doesn't seem like a controlling person generally but when you know her she definitely is that person.
    She also cuckolded her ex. She refers to it as cheating only but since she wasn't looking for a relationship beyond replacing what her husbands inadequecies were it certainly was cuckolding.
    She has some interest in being a key holder to others and probably a slight interest in cuckolding but we haven't actually ventured down that road on either issue.

manintyres likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice