My-Steel Transformation Comfort system with Super-ergonomic hip band and rear chains

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Paulette the Tart, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    I've experimented with making my own cage device, with using and modifying The Curve and have tried the CB3000 with a home-made KSD and have finally had to admit defeat in my quest to find any such device which is secure, effective and allows good hygiene without removal.

Ignoring my own primitive and uncomfortable efforts, I found The Curve too easy to defeat by introducing a cotton bud through the slots and both The Curve and the CB3000 too easy to defeat with a vibrator or simply by shaking them. I also found it fairly easy to pick simple 3-lever padlocks.

Both my Goddess and I are only interested in totally effective inescapable devices as nothing less would give Her the total control She desires and me the frustration and helplessness of being completely unable to do anything about my situation.

The cost of Florentine style belts has always been off-putting so I've studiously kept an eye on eBay and various other sites such as this in the hope of a bargain in roughly my size and eventually won the above My-Steel belt with a waist size slightly too small and chains extremely short. It also came with the new soft tube and an unwanted front dildo which I can sell on.

Even with the adjustability of the waist band, it is slightly too small but I managed to wear it by extending the chains (more later). My immediate discovery was that the soft tube is useless as it's so simple to reach the tip of the penis with a vibrator. A very pleasant surprise was that the design prevents the padlock being rotated so that the keyhole is visible for easy lock-picking.

OK - I could just put the belt back on eBay but, having got this far, I decided to investigate how much I could modify my purchase without ruining it for possible future sale. I had three problems which needed addressing:-

1. Extending the chains.

2. Adding a penis tube.

3. Extending the waistband.

The chains are attached to the bottom of the plate which covers the front shield by a D-ring and a little judicious use of tools proved that this D-ring isn't welded! Well that surprised me but at least it meant that I could detach the chains simply by opening the D-ring and not by opening the loop at the bottom of the front plate. I did this and temporarily lengthened the chains with rope to determine the optimum length. When I was happy, I tried to find stainless steel curb chain to match the original but with no luck so resorted to chrome plated steel from a dog choke collar. Cutting four of the links gave me four sections of the correct length and I added these to the existing chains with the four cut links. I'm not bothering to weld these as opening them while wearing the belt is pretty difficult and wearing the belt even without chains doesn't allow the front shield to be removed anyway. I've simply squeezed the links back together and coated the joints with JB-Weld to prevent rusting of the cut surfaces. As I said, even without chains the front shield cannot be removed so the non-welded D-ring is also no security threat and therefore I simply squeezed that back into place to attach the chain extensions to the front plate. - Problem 1 solved.

I experimented with the sections of pipe from an S-bend sink trap and produced a comfortable tube with a bend at the top and a straight section below which I held in place temporarily with the original soft tube. This was effective but bulky and difficult to adapt to fitting to the front shield because the plastic used isn't the type which can be glued. Instead, I used some plastic guttering and fabricated a tube from various pieces using pipe welding cement. Into this I screwed two No.10 flanged head stainless steel Pozidrive self tapping screws to provide the two mounting points and cut these short so that they only just protruded into the tube. Inside the tube I covered these with cement so that they couldn't be felt and outside the tube I ground the heads down so that the bottom one allowed the front band to sit closely to the front shield and so that the top one had insufficient of the Pozidrive recess to allow it to be unscrewed. Put simply, the head of each was reduced to just the height of the flange. I actually feel that the final design is better than the original as it closes against the front shield at the bottom thus allowing no access and directing urine through the holes in the shield and front plate and the open section at the top allows liquid soap and water to be pumped in through the hole above the top mount. I also made the tube large enough to allow some space for expansion which not only allows the soap and water to do its job but also allows an extremely frustrating semi-erection!! - Problem 2 solved.

Ideally, the waistband would be perfect for me if it had a fourth adjustment hole so what I needed was some way to hold the ends of the band into the locking assembly without fitting the end holes over the central pin. To do this, I cut a strong but slim key-ring in half and formed it into a C shape. The ends of the C hook into the end holes of the band either side of the centre post and all is clamped together when locked. The steel of the C is strong enough that the ends of the band can't be pulled out of the clamp and, even if it could be pulled apart, there is no way it could be put back together so detection would be inevitable. One day I may produce a permanent modification but my intention was not to spoil the belt for resale and this simple addition is adequately effective. - Problem 3 solved.

The above work took some ingenuity and a little time but this weekend I let my Goddess in on my little secret and Her immediate reaction was to have me model it. As soon as I had it on She reached to snap the lock shut so I had to assume that She approved! Up 'till then, I had only worn it for a couple of hours during the day and once overnight so I was rather apprehensive and after exchanging our thoughts on my new stainless panties we agreed on a week's trial which started yesterday (Sunday) morning. This morning I tested the cleansing arrangement which appears to be very effective. Shaking the whole belt provides no relief nor does a vibrator and if the same is true next weekend, then it looks as though I will have been successful.

I'll try to take and add some photos when I report back.

2. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Two days in (Tuesday morning) I started to get some problems with pinching between the end of the tube and the front shield at the bottom and some tenderness at the entry point to the tube.

The pinching appears to be due to a combination of the fact that I built my home-made tube so that it extended right to the bottom of the front shield under the perineum and had a narrow clearance there of just a millimetre or so. I've now modified the tube so that it is shorter and turns towards the front shield and I've increased the clearance.

The tenderness appears to be simply a function of the thickness of the plastic because I had been pretty careful to smooth out all edges so I've added a second strip of plastic at the bottom of the opening and covered that in cement to make a thicker and more rounded lip. Wearing it for two days straight without any acclimatisation period may also be a contributory factor.

Upon removing the tube, I found I had some foreskin œdema which is probably also down to diving straight into multi-day wearing and I now remember getting the same problem with the Curve and the CB3000.

At present I'm out of the device and allowing Germolene to take care of the raw skin caused by the thin edge.

One criticism of the My-Steel locking assembly is the lack of rounding of the edges of the plate which lies against the stomach and carries the main pin. It only takes a minimal amount of rounding of these edges to increase comfort dramatically.

3. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    I'll call you if I get locked out of my car lol

4. SissyTom

SissyTom Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    That's alot of work you did on that belt! What tool did you use to round the plate that sits on the stomach?

5. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    To start with I used a file which made a dramatic improvement by just removing the sharp edges but it wasn't fully comfortable until I took an angle-grinder to it and then smoothed it with a file. Both the edges of the rectangular plate itself and of the circular backing plate of the central locking pin were digging in and both have been smoothed.

6. SissyTom

SissyTom Member

Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Thanks for the tips, I have a transformation belt in the mail now, so it'll be a big help once it gets here.

7. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Has it arrived yet, Tom?

Here's the rear of the main locking plate - the one which carries the central pin - showing the side which sits against the abdomen after I'd smoothed out the sharp edges:-

[​IMG]

8. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    I was getting too much irritation from the edges around the entry opening so I've made a stainless steel tube from a section of exhaust pipe, a marine ring and some mesh. Here it is fitted to the My-Steel transformation shield.

[​IMG]

9. Paulette the Tart

Retired
    Local Time:
    Sadly, the silicone waist band liner and the silicone edging strip for the front shield have both split. This appears to be due to the sharp edges of the stainless steel and the inadequate amount of adhesive used by My-Steel.

Trying to get replacements has been a disaster. They wanted me to send the belt back to them but eventually agreed to send replacement silicone parts to me but the cost is totally unrealistic. - waist liner, 90cm = €39 - front shield, 47cm = €19,50 and a ludicrous €64 for shipping within the EU!! €122.50 !!!! That's about 100 quid!!!!!!!! - Even if the shipping's a mistake and should be €6.40 the total of almost €65 for two bits of silicone moulding is absurd.

I'll start another thread on the hunt for alternatives.

10. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well,, all over the same problem,i live in southern africa and had to send my belt back and forward ,i was sick and tired of it before i ask those days [3years back] neosteel to make me a belt without any linings or profiles , it was done and now they having the masterpiece range , no profiles on hipbands or frontshild , trust me ,it works perfect and steel on the skin moves better and the skin can breeze ..a little vaseline in the morning and not one problem with the belt the whole day and night. i am permanent locked and have had my negative expirience like you with linings or silicon profiles , not anymore !
    if you want some pictures of my masterpiece T/V belt let me know ! reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice