My-Steel ERGOslim for sale (sadly)

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by creativelykinked, May 11, 2019.

1. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I have made the decision to sell my My-Steel Ergoslim belt.

In trying to find a practical 24/7 chastity solution the journey has taken us from generic devices, to the MM Jailbird, on to the Fancy Steel (which was rapidly sold and forgotten) and then to the My-Steel belt.

Going to a full belt was a big decision. It costs......we all get that, but feedback was overwhelming. My-Steel is more practical for daily use, and I loved it for 18 months +

My belt has been modified by the factory 2 times. Originally it was pretty standard, but I realised I would need the travel system installed so the belt lays flat when transporting.

I'm a grower....of all the devices I have tried this is the best. But. It was delivered with the standard "shower cap" tube and my penis was pushing into the end causing pain. After consultation with Petra I sent it back a second time and had an open ended tube fitted. LOTS better.....BUT.......the tube can only curve around to the anus and it seems I have a very long penis *blush*.

My personal length is the only reason I'm selling this belt. I'm frustrated as it really is the best belt I've found to date, however my Lady has come to the conclusion that a PA device is the only sensible option.

I am a 6ft slim 80kg guy. This ia a belt that sits low on your hips (chosen for practical everyday use).

The belt has a hip range of 86cm - 93cm. Its easily adjusted and very flexible compared to other belts.

I have invested in excess of $1400 to get it to this point. Comes with both tubes, locks, travel system, and the belt itself. I am seeking $900 AUD (postage included).

https://www.my-steel.de/shop/index.....html&XTCsid=0121d902dcc63184900987c90d87c63b]

If interested please message me here or enquiries to creativelykinked@gmail.com.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

MikeLocked likes this.
  2. glitchvdub

glitchvdub Member

Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Do you have the measurements?

3. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    Good morning.

Chastity belt ERGOslim - TOTAL System for men.
    High-polished chrome plated security lock.
    Ergonomic waistband and closed penis tube.
    ACTIV-Style crotch band - Quality plastic-coated metal wire. The metal wire is 6 mm with black plastic coat..
    Upgraded to the travel system.
    Upgraded to open penis tube (both styles included).

Penis tube ID: 38mm - tube was ordered as long as possible allowing for nocturnal growth.
    Hip measurement 91cm (as mentioned above there is good adjustment either side of this).

I had the crotch rope shortened by Petra to ensure a snug fit (and I messed up the original dimensions). This was an inexpensive exercise. I did attempt myself however the stainless rope is VERY hard to cut and work with so I elected to have it done at the factory.

If the range of the hop module suits you the rest is easily overcome, and both penis tubes are included allowing you to experiment with what works best.

This belt wasnt ordered for fantasy. I specifically worked with Petra from My-Steel to build a useable and subtle 24/7 chastity solution for myself. We achieved that....other than not taking ito account the length of my penis. With full belts the tube curves around your body forcing the penis down - its surprisingly comfortable with a smear of crisco now and then. The tube can only curve around until it reaches the anus (for obvious reasons) and with my length that isnt long enough. That is the only reason the belt is for sale.....very frustrating.

4. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Any pictures and price

5. Lockedup1979

Lockedup1979 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Sorry just seen above

6. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    More accurate measurements for those interested.

1. Top of belt to penis tube (top adustment) 80mm
    2. Top of belt to penis tube (lower adjustment) 105mm
    3. Hip module minimum adjustment: 840mm
    4. Hip module maximum adjustment: 900mm (previously noted as 930 above in error).
    05.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0012(1).jpg IMG_0013(1).jpg

7. creativelykinked

Director
    Australia
    Local Time:
    SOLD - thankyou for your interest.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice