My-Steel Ergo Review - 6 months later

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by rtiger301, Jun 10, 2009.

1. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    It's been a while, but I wanted to give an update as to my opinions and thoughts on the My Steel Ergo slim belt with comfort system and wire. Hopefully this is helpful to people.
    Security. There is no getting out of this belt if fitted properly. The nice thing about the comfort system is that you can adjust as needed.
    Visibility. I wear this with all types of clothing and it does stick out, but not to a point where I am concerned. I wear dress shirts frequently at work and I never feel weird about it.
    Comfort. Good. The ergo waist band is awesome. I love how low it sits on my hips Once you get used to the belt, it is very comfortable and easy to sleep in. I do sometimes place a folded tissue between the base of my penis and the top edge of the tube to relieve the pressure. This works well and I almost always use this trick.
    Activities. I can run with it on, usually 5-8 miles. It's a little strange with it on under running shorts, but oh well.... I can swim with it on and under swim trunks it's not visible until you come out of the water. All other activities can be done.
    Hygiene. Good. I flush with water each morning and take a bath every three days or so. I've had minor issues with the sides of my hips rubbing, but time has seems to solve that. After a long lock-up, the tip of my penis can be irritated. A good lotion solves that in a day or so. That too, has seems to disappear. When I urinate I wipe, and place some folded tissue between the bottom of the tube and the front shield to absorb any left over urine. That solves that problem. I do this 100% of the time. The wire can be easily pulled aside for other functions.
    Other. I use a rubber o ring when locking and that has solved any clicking issues. The frustration is wonderfully unbearable! My longest is 7 days, but I do not know when the current stint will be done. The orgasm right after release is better than I could have imagined! The front shield could be made closer to the tube. There is some space between the two due to the mounting hardware.
    Keyholder. She's coming along. I now have a list of chores I must do otherwise I automatically earn another day. I love going down on her while locked. Wow! Last week I spent time in my sleepsack with hood and gag. All I got was some crop whacks and rubbing her feet on me! She has threatenend to release me, play with me, and lock me back up. Yikes! Anyway, she's coming along nicely.

Sorry for the spelling, I'm on a small phone.

Hopes this helps people!

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Very informative. Thanks rtiger! :)

mikecb

3. rtiger301

rtiger301 Junior Member

Local Time:
    One other note. Is this belt 'perfect'? No, but it is very good. Here's what I would change. Bring the front shield closer to the tube. This would minimize the protruding. Also, I would chane the top of the penis tube to minimize the pressure. I do like the front shield because I can keep tissues folded right next to the penis tube drains. Finally, on the comfort system there is a second lock on the front shield near the base of the penis tube. This causes a little additional sticking out. I have taken a dremel to knock down the edges. I turn the lock upside down to minimize the protruding and that really helps. Yes, the lock on the front shield can move.

4. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice review, I'm in the Arch by Neosteel and am seriously considering this belt as it seems similar in design with the thick tube but also Ma'am likes the pink liner, I'd never give up the Arch but would like two to change between....:help-0031:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice