My-Steel belt: Which lubricant, if any?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Evgeny, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I have a My-Steel belt with regular penis tube. The manufacturer told me to not use any lubricant. This makes sense insofar as it likely is best to the skin. If I do that however, my skin sticks to the metal and movements stretch and pinch the skin in painful ways. After a few hours I have to take it off, which is then also painful in itself.

Alternatively I have tried water based lube, this lessens these issues. But then the skin is moist the whole time.

I cannot use silicone lubricant as part of the device is made from silicone. Usually I don't want to use fat based stuff like body lotion due to their damaging influence on condoms, but I can try that in a few weeks when there won't be intercourse anyway.

What are your experiences?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Is your belt a full belt or are you referring to a ball trap device?

3. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Just looked it up I see it's a full belt. I just ordered one and hoping I won't have to many difficulties getting it adjusted and adjusting to it. To me it seeks like maybe your belt is slightly loose? Or it could be that the tube is not the correct size for you. I've had two steel ball trap devices and one resin device. The resin always gave me skin troubles, it was like to grippy or something. After taking a long walk I had some serious chaffing with it. You might try coconut oil it's pretty safe.

4. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    7:50 PM
    I have now tried coconut oil, it's amazing! I can comfortably wear the device now for 12 hours. It does not get absorbed by the skin like the water based stuff gets. It just stays greasy and slippery. Also the waistband is now much more tolerable because it does not strain the skin but just slides over it a bit.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice