My-Steel belt: Chafing on the inner thighs

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Evgeny, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Evgeny

Evgeny Dominant Switch

Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    I have a regular My-Steel male belt. The front shield is of regular width. There is some chafing on my inner thighs. I once did a longer walk with it and on one side there was even a bit blood.

How can I protect my skin against the silicone edge lining which causes a lot of friction?

2. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    I too would very interested if anyone out there had answer to the original question. I'm also in a mysteel belt and after a few days of walking around develop sore spots at the top of my thighs. Everything else in regards to fit is brilliant. Do I just need to the that area toughen up a bit more?

3. ata

ata Active member

Denmark
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    when I go far I wear a pair of panties which gathers my balls as much as possible and then I smear with "Vaseline" on the cities that slide against each other and other times I wear a pair of tight spandex bike pants or tights.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice