My small journey, not a mainstream in sex yet. Maybe things will change?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dmitry, Feb 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    Myself and my wife have been playing with chastity since 2016. I introduced her to this kink. Naturally, she was reluctant at the beginning. After a while she accept the idea, but not really enthusiastically.

I am being locked more or less every month, but for 3-7 days at a time, one or two lock-ups for month. It may happen that I am not locked for a whole month. So we are not playing with chastity all the time.

It happens only once that my wife asked me to put on the cage. In all other cases it was me to start the game. On some occasions my wife took keys quite enthusiastically, sometimes with certain hesitation, sometimes she denied to keep the keys.
    I know, that she think if I locked myself, I don't want her as a woman. So probably this is the main drawback for the game in her mind.
    She likes PIV, she likes natural, on the other hand she likes my behavior when I am locked. She never kept me locked more, than 11 days. It was my record. Frankly speaking, I would dream if she would play more enthusiastically. I don’t mind to break my record, but anything closer to one month frightens me.

So yesterday I locked myself, put the keys in the bathroom and send my wife a message, that I am in the bath, locked, keys are waiting for her.

She immediately came and took the keys, hid somewhere and returned for joint bath.

We had good time playing in the evening. I gave her long massage, which I never do if unlocked. I caressed her, used my tongue, but she didn’t have an orgasm. What a shame! Normally in such case she would have had an orgasm.

I wasn’t horny too much and wasn’t frustrated, my last orgasm happened only on Thursday, so it was only three days for me. I am normally getting horny after a week of no orgasm.

Let’s see, when my wife will open me. I hope, she will keep me caged somewhat longer, but I don’t want to insist on that. Also after a week being locked I am starting to want to orgasm desperately, so at that moment I normally don't want to continue playing.

iome343, Chaste J. and sissy_connie like this.
  2. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife was planning to stay separately this night - in our apartment in the city, because of some business. But suddenly in the evening she called me and asked: Are you waiting for me? I replied: Yes, sure. So she came to our house. We had bath together, than she got a massage and massive caress. She got an orgasm finally.
    I asked to be opened. She replied: "It won't happen", turned to the other side and went to sleep.
    So now I am typing this.

iome343 and Dannysub like this.
  3. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    8:03 PM
    I remember when my wife and I were at that stage of being more unlocked than locked...

I sent her a text message, it simply said "If I ever ask you to unlock me - please say NO".
    Since that day, our dynamic changed forever.

Chaste J. likes this.
  4. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    I afraid I am not ready to stay in the cage for more, than a week or ten days. I can hardly imagine two weeks caged. So I am far from saying "If I ever ask you to unlock me - please say NO". As of now.

My wife was discussing with me some small household issues today with somewhat aggressive tone. I had a different point of view, which I had to insist on. She wasn't happy with my position and remained in the bad mood.
    Intersting mental experience. My cock depend on her mood, so I have to insist on my point of view with a lot more careness, otherwise...
    I think the cage will remain closed for more days now.

iome343 likes this.
  5. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    #5 Dmitry, Feb 22, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    We were staying separately since Wednesday. I asked my wife before we departed to open my cage, she refused. So now I am wearing cage for 5 days, three of which I spent alone. She promissed to "forget" the key somewhere in our city apartment before going to meet me in our house, where we stay for weekend. She told the key won't be needed soon; maybe she was joking.
    Something intersting should happen this weekend. Le't see.

iome343 likes this.
  6. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    Yes, things went on. My wife returned to house in the evening and saw that I visited a supermarket. She was disappointed for she had demanded I must phone her while buying food, which I didn't. She told I will be punished for this.

Tonight she came to bed with clear intention to have sex. She got oral from me, she come quite fast, which is unusial, she was in a good mood for that.

After my plead for release she said that I was punished, cage won't be removed soon. Then added that if I ever again don't phone her while buying fruits and vegetables, she will throw out the key. That frightened me.

That's what I wanted from being caged, so I enjoyed, but I have never expected such firmness from her! She is evolving.

iome343 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice