My short review of Cherrykeeper cages

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by LoneMan, May 11, 2021.

1. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    A couple years ago when Cherrykeeper started coming out with more custom cages, I decided to give them a shot since my unique sizing issues I was unable to use commonly available cages. My first cage I used with any regularity was a cb6000s with an oversized ring. I believe it was 55mm.

After studying the options available from Cherrykeeper, I decided to go with this model.

CKC-LNIZJ4-19 Non-TS

I knew it’s dimensions where still a little small for me but it was the closest sized option I had at the time. I thought that would also really enjoy the headlock feature also.
    Upon receiving it, it did need sanding but was not terribly rough. The first problem was that my head was much to long for the headlock to hold me. To compound the issue, the tapered head of the cage wanted to force my head back out of the cage. I pretty much figured out right away that the headlock was going have to be removed. A few short minutes with a dremel soon had it removed and sanded down. The tapered head of the cage still wanted to force the head out of the cage but it was manageable. The tube is 40x30 and the 30 was to small as I measure more of a 40x40. The only way I could install the tube was to use the stocking method. Once the tube was installed, I needed to compress my penis about 1.5 inches to get the lock in.
    I had ordered the 55mm ergonomic ring with this cage. For the most part it fit very well with an occasional ball slip. I used this cage for more than a year. I also would add that I loved how great this cage felt when I would get my nighttime erections. It was comforting is the best way I could describe the feeling.

I started to long for the ability to have a cage that could just be installed over my parts without having to use a stocking to get stuffed in it. I was very jealous to watch ladies simply pushing cages over guys members to get them locked.

By this time, more custom cages had been developed. Back to measuring and studying I went, and recently ordered this:
    CKC-ISJ9S8-20

It is a larger diameter cage than the first, and a couple of mm shorter. Since it has round tip instead if tapered, it fits my head much better and is not trying to force the head back out of the cage. I still have to compress the length of myself about the same 1.5 inches as the last cage when getting the lock in.

Upon receiving, it initially was much rougher than the first model I order. In fact, before sanding, I was able to put the cage on without a stocking, but since it was so course, I did not just slide in. Also, trying to use a stocking would result in destroying the stocking because it was like Velcro to the nylon. Pretty much sanding the color off of the cage is what it took to smooth it out. I am now able to install this cage by slipping it on and aligning my pee hole. I’m still using the same 55mm ring I already had.

I thought that perhaps the larger diameter of this cage may be enough to prevent the slip outs. Sadly, it must not have made a large difference because I have had a slip out with this cage. I may order a 53mm replacement ring to stop that.

Another thing I am finding, and don’t understand why, is that with the first cage, bending over pulled very hard on my balls. For some reason, this latest cage hardly pulls at all when bending down.

I am finding this cage, overall, more comfortable than the last. Interestingly, for some reason, morning wood doesn’t feel as good as the first cage, I can’t really explain or know why that is different. I still enjoy the sensation of getting wood in the cage.

Since this tube fits my penis better than the last, I took a shot at leaving it on while showering. It is quite open and I had hopes of being able to clean well enough without removing it but quickly learned that it won’t work for me. I think that because of the compression I need to do to get the cage locked, it folds to much of the penis skin to be able to clean it while on.

Overall, I really appreciate having the option of the Cherrykeeper for us guys who may not fall into the average size cages. They are low priced, leaving room financially to experiment with styles and sizes to find what works for you.

I hope this information may be helpful to other members of the Mansion.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice