My second jailbird

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leeroy brown, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Leeroy brown

Leeroy brown New member

Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Hello,
    Long time lurker, writing my first post.
    First, thank you all for the wrath of information. Really!!!
    I've been playing with chastity for a few years now, with my super spanky. Hehehe
    She is the besterest!
    We first hooked up as dom/sub 4years back. Funny thing is, I was the dom. Well, times have changed lol. I saw an ad for chastity devices on a well known fetish website, and well, the roles have done a 180.
    Today I have received my 2nd mature metal device. Yes, I completely measured my own cock wrong!
    Can you believe it?
    I started with the cb garbage, moved on to the holy trainer, which was an improvement, but, wore out quickly and became useless.
    Then I dropped the benjamin's on the real deal. Got me a fancy custom made jailbird from mature metal.
    Very, very nice device!!
    But, it was too big!
    I'm 8" hard, but 2-1/14 soft.
    So I order a 2" device, just as they directed in their instructions. Diameter was 1-1/2" too big!!
    Daily, it was not a problem, but overnight was a effing nightmare!
    The cage allowed too much room to grow, and I would wake up with the burning, and the nuts feeling like they were being ripped off. I tried too persevere, but I could not. This is where chastity mansion came in. One horny day, I came here. And boy did I learn! I had it all wrong!!
    What I learned was, my cage was too big, and that my cage shouldn't allow my cock to grow at all. So, I ordered a new device. 1-1/2" long. 1-1/4" diameter. 2 doubles rings, and 2 single, in two different sizes. In other words it's tiny! Like super small! Like micro ! LOL
    I'm so excited to have a smaller device, I couldn't help myself. I had to post. I have no idea if this is going to work or not, but hear I am, hoping it does, and hoping I could help somebody else who might have the same kind of problems I did.
    My first thought was "shit, that's small"
    My first thought after putting it on was, "oh shit, that's really small"
    But after wearing it for a few hours, it's really effing comfortable.
    I will update this thread over the next few days. Ask me anything, please!
    No question is stupid, I've pretty much done everything chastity in the last two years, don't be shy! I'm not.

And a big thanks to mature metal!!!

2. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Hi Big Bad @Leeroy brown (well somebody had to say it). Welcome to the Mansion.

As you will find here, size doesn't matter - it is comfort that counts. Because, if it isn't comfortable it isn't gonna work.

Hopefully your partner is into this as much as you seem to be. But, if she isn't, give her time and space. Patience, and recognizing it is about her, not about you.

Explore the Mansion and ask questions and comment on posts that interest you. Have fun here. Good luck with your journey.

3. MouseJstr

MouseJstr Active member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    Yeah, if I had known how small a cage I was going to be using when I stated, I would have been offended..

I still have some issues at night but my ball sacks are stretching a little which is helping.

Leeroy brown likes this.
  4. Leeroy brown

Leeroy brown New member

Local Time:
    Yes I know what you mean. Every man measures their cock when it's hard, right? So to go from 8" down to 2" in chastity was insulting enough. Now I'm in a 1-1/2" X11-1/4" I reach down to adjust, and it's like I don't even have a cock. There's nothing there except some steel and some balls. LOL
    But so very hot!!!

5. Leeroy brown

Leeroy brown New member

Local Time:
    Update;
    As I've stated above, my main problem has been sleeping in my cage. Well my first night in my new, smaller cage, was a relief. I had some burning from the double base ring, so I switched to my regular/larger sized single ring. That helped the burning.
    But the biggest thing was always that the old cage was always trying to rip my balls off when I got hard sleeping.
    Well, let's just say my cock is not getting hard in this device!!!!
    No pain at all!
    I'm going to stick with the single ring for a few days to try and get used to the new cage, and then I'll try the double again. I really liked how the double feels. It really helped keep it from sliding down.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice