My Saturday

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ma’ams Slut, Oct 14, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    So i was told we were going to go 2 weeks with no orgasm for me. I am still new so that is long to me but I want to be a good slut and please.
    Yesterday my MAAM M did something dif and I credit this site for info she gets and ideas!
    So she tied me to bed and was kissing me and putting her breasts in my face and I was throbbing in my cage and dripping. Especially since it has been a week. I know that’s nothing for a lot of people but it’s just the start for me lol
    She then got on my face and had me orally service her while talking dirty And making me really fewl the jailbird metal on my member. Next she tells me she wants to have piv and I thought maybe she would unlock me and let me inside her ..., she then pulls out the harness and strap on and unlocks my legs from the restraints and slide it up me and on me I am now even more excited and turned on. She rides me a while and I am thrusting in and out of her and I could feel nothing of course but I was def dripping more and she was so enjoying it riding it and knowing I’m locked under it and saying how it’s superior to me and so on I was so honey she used her wand and ride it to a huge climax and I was so excited and happy she came so hard. Now I know my member is nice size and thick but just her saying that stuff really turned me on and being locked and used for her pleasure!
    Tight after she left me tied to bed kissed me and left me for 30 some min while taking dog for walk. When she got back i was finally calm and ok with getting nothingand and I thought she was going to undo the leather restraints but she didn’t she unlocked me and put on her black gloves and slowly jerked me and kept talking dirty till she got me to just about to erupt and I got a shot of clear fluid and then she stopped and left me for my first ruined o!

An hour later she felt bad and gave me a full o with her hand and I almost shot my self in my face it shot that far it just missed me! She said next time I’m going to have to eat it

One thing I have to say is I was so thrilled to cum
    But on the other hand I feel I failed by getting one and not making it the 2!weeks I actually felt and feel guilty
    Is that normal?

Also thank You to everyone here for writhing stuff and sharing and making her comfortable and giving her ideas and knowing to be happy and take her power and enjoy it

corsac, Cincy, fkfk and 3 others like this.
  2. Ma’am M

Ma’am M Wife/KH of Ma’ams Slut, and the F in our FLR
    Verified Female

Healthcare professional
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Let’s not forget pity took over to help curb nighttime erections for better sleep. But need to simply push through next time :)

3. jack2802

jack2802 Junior Member

nebraska
    Local Time:
    11:06 PM
    good for you

4. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    You are a lucky slut!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Just enjoy the orgasm. As she gains confidence and authority they'll become rare enough. And yes, feeling guilty and coming down is common.

You're welcome -- I enjoy writhing for everyone.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:06 PM
    If you are both enjoying yourselves then I wouldnt worry about not making 2 weeks. Length of lock up is not a competition. The winners are those who have a good relationship and sex life.

DonnaSue, Unlucky, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  7. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Great story, no need to feel guilty. She did what she wanted to do. Doesn’t get any better than that!!

Giveitup and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  8. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    I remember these times well. For a male, his Mistress who achieves complete guilt free dominance establishes a level of total devotion. It's the bridge between fantasy play and real and total submission. Putting everything into her needs and pleasure, with nothing in return other than a feint gesture of glee (on a good day), ambivalence for Her sub's efforts on most days. Reaching this level of leadership establishes full devotion without expectations, other than Her happiness.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    We are trying something new, if i give her 5 orgasms, I get a ruined orgasm. Last night was her 5th orgasm since my last ruined orgasm, so in about and hour I will get my ruined orgasm. She lays on the edge of the bed and pulls her knees up to her chest. I kneel on the floor and lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, then I stand and rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I just go back and forth until I'm on the edge, and then lay little willy on the top of her pussy and wait to see if anything happens. Sooner or later cum will dribble out and run down her pussy and on to her ass. Then the best part, I get to do my clean up duty on that picture perfect cream pie.

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What I have found helps when wondering if you should have cum, should not have, whether or not you wanted to cum...sometimes the part of a enforced male chastity and FLR that is the hardest to sink in, is that it’s not always about denying you, it’s about pleasing her.

Meaning, that if she wants you to have an O, then by damn it is time for an O. Maybe she wanted to give you a treat, maybe she wanted to start your cycle over, maybe she just wanted to see it happen. The point is, it’s what she wanted, and that’s what happened. Trust her that she made the correct choice for her, and although you may have wanted to go longer or shorter, part of letting her lead means accepting her will.

So don’t worry about feeling guilty or if u should or shouldn’t have...she made the choice for you, and consider it a job well done for pleasing her and know she has gotten exactly what she wanted.

Sounds like you two had a lot of fun, love to hear of other couples adventures

11. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    Great point! THANK YOU . YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice