My Rubber Band Solution For Ball Slippage (is this safe?)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChasteMike, Sep 21, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

I recently got the YiFeng model 77. It's great! Does exactly what I want, it came with a quality brass master lock, it's easy to pee in, it won't let me grow at all, and it's easy to sleep in. Plus, it turns my girlfriend on when my cock tries to burst out of it.

Problem is, I got a ring that's too big. I got the 50mm ring, when I should have gotten the 40 or the 45 mm. I'm thinking I'll order the 40mm. They don't seem to sell the rings separate, but these cages are $26 each, so I might as well order the whole thing. Until that comes, though, I still have a problem with my balls slipping out every 6 or 7 hours, if I'm just sitting around. If I'm walking around or doing anything strenuous my balls slip out faster. Slipping out doesn't hurt, but it's a hassle to take it off and put it back on.

So I came up with this...

cage with band 01.jpg

I took a normal rubber band, and wrapped it around the ring horizontally twice. Tight enough to stay on, but not so tight it's hard to adjust. Then I put my cock through between the cage and the top pin, and I put my balls through the cock ring below the rubber band. Then I put the cage on.

When I first put it on I adjusted the rubber band a bit lower to tighten it down on my balls a little. It felt a little too tight so I raised the band a bit so it's more in the sweet spot between my balls and my cock. I decided that I don't want the band to be restricting the balls directly, exactly. I have it more in a place where it acts as an extension of the cage, to act like the lower part of the cage extends to the back of the cock ring.

I figured this out and put it on about an hour ago. My balls are a little darker than they would be without the band, and there is a very slight pinching on the right side of my scrotum, but they feel alright so far. I don't think I'm losing circulation or anything.

Are there any signs of loss of circulation that I should know about?

I mean, it seems safe, but you are always taking a risk any time you go getting experimental with your testicles and bondage.

P.S. - If any of you try this... when you are adjusting the band, to avoid pinching your scrotum, try to grasp the band from BEHIND the cock ring, not from the front.

2. ChasteMike

ChasteMike Guest

Update: I kept it on for about 4 hours before it was time for me to go to bed. My balls were a little warm and a little blue. I was scared that I might be slowly cutting off circulation, so if I slept like that I might wake up with a serious issue, so I took the cage off to sleep. The rubber band left a slight impression in my scrotum, but the impression it left was much less severe than marks cheap cages have left there before.

So everything seems fine so far. I'm going to try it for longer today, see how it goes.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    Personally I would wait until I got the new cage with a better fitting ring. I wouldn't mess around with my balls and an elastic band for longer than a few minutes.

4. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Yes you can buy spare rings in the likes of Dhgate,Aliexpress,ebay etc. Cost is low but waiting is long.

"Spare rings for chastity device"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice