My quest for real locking

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by jkirk4, May 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:02 AM
    Hi everyone. I have decided to start a journal since I have been experimenting with chastity for a while now.

History: I am currently dating my KH and have been for nearly two years. We have been fairly vanilla, and we both tend to be sexually submissive. This has been a problem at times but we work through it. Sometimes I will be dominant and other times she will be. I typically feel like I am topping from the bottom, but I have learned to deal with it. In many ways, I consider my chastity as an attempt to convert her into a more dominant individual.

As for belting, I am currently in a cb2000. My biggest priority is security, since I want to feel completely submissive to my KH even when I really don't want to. We are both in college and are a 2 hour drive away. I usually see her every other weekend, and I wish to be chaste whenever she is gone.

Day 1: I ordered a frenum ring from stockroom.com on recommendation from another member. It is worth noting that you do NOT need a piercing for this to work. I cannot get a piercing as my KH strongly dislikes the idea. I am using this to make the belt more secure. Basically, it goes around the head of the penis (link). From this, I have used zip ties to anchor the ring to the back/end of the belt. This holds the penis fairly deep in the cb and prevents pullout to an extent. I *could* still pull out and masturbate, but I see no way to easily get back in. When my KH gets home, I will have her number/write on the zip tie to ensure that I could not just cut the zip tie. This will hopefully work out well. I have only been in the cb-2000 for 6 hours now, so more testing time is definitely needed. I will post some pictures of the device installed shortly. Feel free to comment with recommendations, comments, etc...

edit: just got some pictures of the setup uploaded to an album. Check it out and let me know what you all think! :)

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    jkirk4, best of luck using the ring to secure yourself. I tried similar things, but found that either the ring I used, or the mechanism I used to secure the ring to the CB would end up abrading on my penis and causing swelling. I'm presently experimenting with my PA piercing, and capturing the loop through the end of my CB3k.

Best of luck to both of us on preventing pull-out!

Also, congratulations on getting started so young. It's really cool to have a younger college-aged couple here. Most of us are old farts! How I wish I understood my own kinky nature in my 20s like I do now!

Good luck!
    mikecb

3. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your input mikecb! I am thinking the ring may be a lost cause. I have noticed I am getting pinched a lot where the extra skin from my penis bundles up around it. It is also a bit hard to urinate at times so I know the ring is too tight. I may try to find a smaller ring and see if that makes a difference.

On a side note, I have wanted to be in chastity since I was about fifteen (when I first discovered the idea). I guess you could say I've been submissive since I first learned about sex.

I don't plan on removing the cb until thursday unless I get serious pain down there. If nothing has swelled up or looks unnaturally irritated then I think my first *real* lockup will be for 3 weeks (until the end of the quarter).

Also, I am looking in to getting an exobelt V-1 from another member on this site. I have been looking at the cb for a couple of months now, and I think it may help with the pull-out issue. We shall see! :)

4. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well, just a short update.

I received the Exobelt V-1 in the mail this morning! :). Unfortunately, I can't get the blasted thing installed. It seems very small, and leaves little to no room at all for the balls. I think I'll need to spend a few hours messing with this one to get it to work. I've never had to do the stocking trick so that should be interesting. I plan on doing a review once I can get it on.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Good luck with the exobelt! Keep us posted! :) :anim_32:

6. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    just wanted to say best of luck jkirk4 and thanks for starting a journal. I hear the exobelt can take some time to get in AND get used to so give it some time. Most accounts that i have read say if you go to fast you can get a serious pinch. Obviously this comment is not from personal experience so take that for what it is worth. I agree with mike congrats for starting early and by the way mike not all of us are old farts! LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice