1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Prince Albert Piercing Experience

Discussion in 'The Medical Suite' started by Living Curious, Oct 10, 2015.

1. The short version:

I got pierced at 8ga and the jewelry is implant grade titanium, and also 8ga, curved barbell.
    The piercing hurt. A LOT. But the pain only lasted about one tenth of a second and then I didn’t feel anything.
    There was a ton of blood that was very difficult to control for the first 12 hours. After that it was minimal.
    It’s been a little sore overall, and once in a while the jewelry will rotate to a position that makes it feel like a sharp pinching.
    Peeing hasn’t been an issue. I sit down to pee at home, anyway, and at work I haven’t had any problems standing up at the urinal. I have to completely undo my belt and pants instead of just using the fly, but plenty of guys do this so I don’t feel self-conscious or anything.
    I’ve read that for the first few days peeing can sting a lot, but this hasn’t been my experience. I haven’t had any unpleasant sensations from peeing at all.

Below is the full story. It's almost 9,000 words so if you're looking for all the details, I'm pretty sure I covered ALL of them.

lock667 likes this.
  2. Part 1

Making the Decision

Last Thursday afternoon I started to think again about getting a Prince Albert piercing. Actually that day, my first thought was to get an Apadravya, which is the one that goes vertically all the way through the glans. I started to research and read online and spent a few hours digging around and thinking about it.

I’ve thought about it before, but for some reason I was a lot more serious this time. I’ve wanted to get it done for the past 5, maybe 6 years, but it never seemed like the right time. A couple of years ago I brought it up to Growing Curious, my fiancée, and she was open to the idea but neither of us were leaping out of our seats to get it done then. If she had been really excited about the idea then I probably would have just got it done then, but that didn’t happen.

So I was doing my research and I decided that it was going to happen, I would get my PA. My main motivation is getting a Lori device so I won’t have to deal with an A-ring any longer. I figured the worst thing that could happen is that I wouldn’t like it and decide to take it out and then it would just eventually close and be an almost inconsequential scar.

I found the most helpful info, as well as the piercer I wanted to go to, at www.thepiercingbible.com. If you’re thinking about getting a genital piercing, or any body piercing really, I highly recommend it.

So, when GC got home I brought it up again. She lit up when I mentioned it and said, “That’s a great idea! Let’s do it!” I was a little surprised at her reaction but that sealed the deal and gave me the last push I needed. She wanted to know every little detail so I walked her through everything I had looked up. My ‘research’ was mostly a refresher for me since I’ve spent a significant amount of time in the past reading up on the subject, but it was all pretty new to GC.

We decided we’d go on Saturday afternoon which would give me a day and a half to heal before working on Monday. Obviously it takes weeks or months to actually heal, but I thought a day and a half of doing nothing would help give my body a head start, and give me a little time to figure out the logistics of dealing with metal bits hanging off the head of my penis.

GC asked if I was going to tell the piercer what it was actually going to be used for, and I said I would. I actually hadn’t even considered not telling him about the chastity part, since I knew it might influence where he placed the piercing and I’m sure the concept is nothing new to him.

I called on Friday to make an appointment, but the place didn’t do appointments for ‘simple piercings’ since they don’t take that long. When the girl on the phone said ‘simple piercings’ so matter-of-factly I had to smile to myself at the huge gulf between our ideas of ‘simple.’ Relative to my experiences with my penis it’s the most extreme thing ever, to them it’s ‘meh, just another day at the shop.’ In a way it’s nice to know that they do so many that it’s just normal routine for them.

Part 2

The Shop

We drove up on Saturday. We arrived at the shop and walked in. The place was immaculate. The first thing we saw walking in the door was some poster-sized artsy photos of pretty people with full body tattoos, ‘extreme’ piercings or body modifications, and the like. There was some electronica softly playing in the background. Nothing garish or shocking. Good first impression.

The girl behind the desk asked what brought us in and I said I was looking to get a PA. She said “Oh cool, there’s only one other person before you,” as she handed me a form to fill out and then she asked for my license to make a copy. I got a tattoo when I was 18 so I was expecting to have to fill out and sign the standard ‘liability waiver’ type of form. I signed and handed the form back and she handed me my license. She said that he would probably come out and chat with us before his next client.

In the waiting area there was a younger couple, probably our age, and another couple probably around 50ish. The shop’s tattoo artist came over after a few minutes to talk to the older couple. I guess the Mrs. wanted a tattoo because he handed her a few sheets of paper and they started chatting about the various designs he had sketched out for her based on whatever she had asked for. I tried to eavesdrop but whatever they were talking about was really abstract so I couldn’t figure out what the art might be. They were using a lot of terms and phrases like ‘flowing’ and ‘meadow-like, but not like, you know, grassy or anything. More like, maybe cloudy or something.’ Weird.

So that meant that one of the young ones was the next ‘piercee.’ You can call me Sherlock.

After a few minutes Mr. and Mrs. Weird Abstract Tattoo left and we sat in relative silence. I wasn’t nervous at all. After another 10 minutes or so someone came out of one of the back rooms and the piercer waved the couple in. The girl got up right away and started walking, but stopped after a few steps and looked back. The guy looked at the piercer and said, “Would it be weird for me to go in with her?” and the piercer replied, “I think it’d be weirder if you stayed out here.” So the three of them went on to go put a hole (or holes) in the girl’s body.

She must have gotten a reaaaally simple piercing because they came jaunting out happily after less than 10 minutes. The piercer stuck his head out and said he’d be right with us.

Part Three

The Consult

After a moment the piercer came out of the room and walked over to the front counter where the girl and tattooist had been chatting for the last 20 minutes. They all chatted together for a couple of minutes and then the piercer walked over to us, now the only two people left in the waiting area. I was expecting to walk into the back room with him for the ‘consult’ but we actually just stood there and he introduced himself, asked how we heard about the shop, etc.

Then he said, “So, you’re thinking about a PA? Do you have any questions?” I asked about what gauge he’d recommend starting at because I’d read online that it’s crazy to do anything bigger than a 12, and others said it’s crazy to do any smaller than an 8. He told me that he strongly recommends starting at an 8 but if the anatomy is right he would be willing to go as much as 6, and likewise for 10 depending on anatomy. He explained that he uses the best piercing needles available on the market and they’ve been shown to not only produce better results and less bleeding, but also allow for a larger starting gauge at the same time.

I told him that I was thinking about going to a 4 gauge, eventually, so that I could, eventually (don’t flinch, here it goes!) get a chastity device that used the PA. He didn’t bat an eye. He nodded in understanding and said that was good to know and he’d keep that in mind when he was considering placement. But he said that he’d probably still recommend starting at 8 gauge, even if I felt like I wanted to get to 4 as soon as possible in order to get the device. (He probably didn’t realize how right he was about my impatience! Or maybe he did) He suggested that stretching from 8 to 6 would help me understand my body and how it reacts to these things which in turn would benefit me when deciding if I really did want to go to 4, or if I did in fact want to use it with the device.

That made sense, but I also knew in the back of my mind that I can get a Lori with an 8 gauge if I really want to. I’m just hoping to have the patience/self-control to stretch to 4 before getting it. So his caution was not unheard but only time will tell if it goes unheeded. Either way I’m confident in my ability to listen to my body and understand my limits and the difference between what’s merely uncomfortable and what’s actually painful/damaging.

So after some discussion on the piercing material (implant grade titanium only) he said he had to go and sterilize some tools and several different size piercings and then he would come out and get us. He walked away and GC and I sat back down. She looked at me and smiled as she let out a deep breath. She chuckled and asked me if I had been nervous. I shrugged and said not really. Having her next to me makes me bold and unashamed J

Part Four

The Piercing

After another 10 minutes or so he came back out and said he was ready. We walked down the short hallway and into the room. It looked just like a typical doctor’s office, with the cabinets, examination table, instrument tray, etc. But instead of a poster or two showing the various bones of the body or major organs there was a very large and prominent poster with sketches of all the various male and female genital piercings and a few more artsy poster sized photos of beautiful people with lots of tattoos and ‘bods mods.’ He told me I could sit on the table and GC could sit on the chair. He reached for a tablet (computer) and said, “Ok, now the money part. I just have to look up the cost of the jewelry, someone didn’t mark the packages and we just got a shipment yesterday.”

So another minute or so went by and he said, “Cash or card?” I said card and he tapped the tablet a few times and said, “So it will be $127 including the jewelry.” I was a little shocked. Their website had the price list for the piercings so I knew any genital piercing was $50 but they didn’t list any prices for the jewelry or even a general range. I guess it never occurred to me to ask because it never occurred to me it would be $77. I was thinking it would probably be $30-40 or $50 max. I was expecting to spend about $100-120 including tip.

Well, anyway I handed him my card which he swiped and then handed back to me, along with the tablet. I tapped the ‘agree’ and one or two other screens and then a screen popped up with options for tip. It conveniently had three buttons for 15, 20, or 25% with the resulting total in small print below each option, and then also a fourth button for “custom amount.” The 15% option was about $19 and brought the total just shy of $150 so that’s what I went with. I signed and handed the tablet back.

He put it on the counter and went over to the sink to wash his hands. He took this very seriously. He scrubbed his hands for more than a minute, in the same fashion you might expect a surgeon to wash their hands. He was very meticulous in how he moved to dry his hands and then put on the individually-packaged gloves. He wasn’t following procedures for completely strict sterilization and I could probably nit-pick about how it was probably useless to use gloves individually packed to remain sterile and then open the non-sterile packaging that contained the other sterile instruments. But it was obvious he took it seriously, and I doubt anyone ever opened or even touched his cabinets without scrubbing their hands like a surgeon beforehand, let alone touched anything inside. So I figured any amount of microbes that might be on the packaging would be nominal and in any case, I hadn’t expected him to even be half as precautionary. It’s not like this was a liver transplant or anything. All this to say that everything so far looked good and nothing caused me any concern whatsoever.

He began to arrange the instrument tray and after having it mostly laid out he looked at me and said, “Ok, you can lower you pants to about mid-thigh and lay on the table, on your back. Oh, and your underwear too, not just your pants.” I chuckled and said, “Yeah, leaving those on sure would make your job a lot harder,” which made him laugh even though I could tell he was making the effort to stay focused and serious.

The whole time he had been moving about getting things ready I had been looking at everything but what he was handling. I could see in my peripheral vision the packages and what-not, but I was making it a point to avoid seeing the needle. My heartrate up to this point had been steady and I felt no nervousness at all, and I knew if I saw the needle I would start thinking about it and thinking about it would make me nervous. But as I lay back, I could feel my heartrate increase ever so slightly.

I know the worst part of any painful procedure is the anticipation of the pain. I had been running over in my head the various places I had read, ‘it was nothing,’ or ‘just a tiny pinch,’ and I was trying to imagine and visualize what that might feel like. And then as I imagined that kind of sensation, I dwelled on it for a moment and then I tried to imagine it half as intense and dwell, and then half again, until I was imagining no pain. And then when, inevitably, I started to think about it again, rather than run up the scale, as is the instinctual fight-flight response, I forced myself to breath, imagine and visualize the pain, and then cut it in half, and then half again, and so forth. It’s a technique I’ve used with varying success in the past.

So I lay on my back, exposed. He put a drape over the area with a hole in the middle positioned over my nether-region. I imagine it was an attempt at creating or maintaining some sort of sterile field. How efficacious it was I don’t know, but I did appreciate the attempt.

He began to examine my penis. He said my anatomy was very conducive to a PA and he thought I was a good candidate for positioning it a little further up the shaft (back? down? I don’t know, towards my body and away from the tip) since my goal was to use it with a chastity device. Again, he talked about it clinically and professionally, like this was all just so normal for him. He said he was going to start making the marks for the position, which I thought was interesting since I figured he’d only need one spot to put the needle in, and thus one mark. He held my penis against my body and firmly but quickly put a mark on it with a marker (single use and sterile, of course.)

That’s when I first started to get nervous. The sensation of him pressing the pointed tip of the marker on the most sensitive spot of my penis was not pleasant. I started to think about how the feeling of the marker was exactly how I was hoping the piercing would feel at the worst. So that shattered the illusion I had created for myself and I started to get nervous. At this point he asked be to put my hands by my side if it was comfortable to do so. Up till then I had my hands behind my head. Immediately I knew the reason for this was because if, at the moment of the piercing, my reflex was to reach towards the area in pain there was the risk he’d basically get punched in the head or face. Something I hadn’t thought about, but this just reinforced my perception of him being a seasoned and experienced piercer. And also reinforced my growing concern that this was going to fucking hurt.

I reached over and held GC’s hand as he swabbed the mark off and re-marked the area once or twice. This furthered my worries as each time he did it the fear grew. I tried to steady my breathing and imagine the pain being half as bad as I was worrying about. This probably kept me from jumping off the table and running away, but it wasn’t backing me down nearly as well as it had just a few moments before.

Then he said I’d feel something cold as he swabbed the area to sterilize it. I was taking deep, measured breaths and trying to concentrate on GC gently stroking my shoulder. Then he said, “Ok, I’m going to insert the receiving tube. This will probably hurt more than the piercing, but don’t worry I won’t surprise you with that. I’ll let you know it’s coming.” By the time he finished saying that he had skewered my penis with what I could only imagine was something the size of a tent spike. I had flinched and was squinting with pain but kept breathing, telling myself it will all be over s-

“Take a deep breath.”

I did. And then I slowly let it ou-

OHMYFUCKINGGOD THATFUCKINGHURTS FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK STABADUCKWITHAWOODENSPOON OOOOHHHHFUUUUUCK

And then it was over and there was no more pain. No, I’m serious. It was an extremely intense and very brief flash of pain. I mean, more intense and much sharper than I thought it would be, even in my most severe visualizations. But it was also completely gone faster than I would have thought possible. I didn’t even have a chance to actually verbalize the pain other than a sharp intake of breath and wincing, and it was over.

I relaxed and the piercer said, “You doing ok?” to which I answered, “Uh, yeah. Yes, I mean, I don’t feel anything now. The pain is uh, yeah, it’s gone. Wow.” He chucked and said that the jewelry was already in and he just needed to make sure the ends were screwed on tight.

He never asked me what my preference was for jewelry, whether I wanted a ring or curved barbell. But if he did I probably would have told him to surprise me, since I didn’t really care. I’m more interested in the hole and what I’ll put in it later than I am with the jewelry. So, until he said “ends” I hadn’t even known that I would be getting the curved barbell.

He said, “So it went good, there was no…” he paused and looked at the instrument tray, “…almost no blood, just one teeny drop. So that’s good, bleeding probably won’t be a problem for you. You can take a look.” I tried to half sit up and look as he kindly lifted my penis into view. I didn’t feel comfortable examining my own penis in front of him. I know that’s silly considering he had been fondling me for the last 10 minutes, but it’s true. So, I only looked briefly and said, “Wow, it’s a lot bigger than I thought it would be,” referring to the diameter of the curved barbell.

He said that it needs to be large enough to allow room for an erection, to which I said, “Right, of course. I knew that. I guess it’s just surprising to actually see it now. It just looks bigger on me than I thought it would.” He nodded in understanding.

He then asked, “Do you want me to bandage it?” I said it was better safe than sorry, so he grabbed some gauze and very gently placed it on my penis, and then put an examination glove over the gauze and taped it in place. He said, “Ok, you can carefully pull your pants up.”

As I did so he grabbed a pamphlet and was scribbling some info on it. When I was finished I hoisted myself to sit back on the table. He discussed aftercare with me, about not touching it, if I do need to touch it to wash my hands first, soak it in a weak salt water solution twice a day for the first week, etc. He said that I shouldn’t remove it until it is fully healed and I shouldn’t try stretching it on my own the first time. I asked him how I would know when it’s fully healed. He made a face and said, “Well, it’s different for everyone, but, you know, it won’t be sore, and,” I could tell he didn’t really have a good answer, which didn’t surprise me since I couldn’t find an answer online either. I just wanted confirmation of my suspicion, so I said, “It’s just one of those things that I’ll know it when I know it? There’s no, like, litmus test for knowing it’s fully healed?”

He said, “Yeah, exactly. You’ll know it’s fully healed once it actually is. If you’re not sure, then it isn’t.” He went on and said that later on he would change out the jewelry anytime for free if I came to the shop and same thing for stretching. He said it’s not a good idea to try it the first time on your own because it’s a delicate area and can easily be damaged. He said that if I was going to do it anyway to listen to my body and if I have to really push hard to get the next larger size in, then stop. Then of course he mentioned the obligatory ‘if you see redness, swelling, it’s warm to the touch, etc.’ warning about infection, and said that if I have any questions at all to give him a call. He said that there’s no stupid question when it concerns your penis and it’s better to ask then do something wrong.

And that was pretty much it. We walked out and went to my car.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Part Five

The Journey

We had driven almost an hour to get to the shop so it was going to be a long drive home. I gingerly got into the driver’s seat and everything seemed ok. No pain, no pinching, just the odd sensation of it being present. We had plans to meet GC’s parents for dinner but had enough time to stop back at the house for a bit, so we were on our way.

During the drive, we chatted about getting the Lori’s device and we talked about what really long-term lock-ups might be like, for both of us. I told GC that I had heard stories of guys having a Lori on for years without having it removed a single time. I’m not sure how true those stories are, but we talked about what it would be like to have a device that never had to come off and could conceivably remain locked indefinitely. We’ve had the conversation before but now that I was pierced our talk just seemed to have a different tone, or feeling. We weren’t talking about some unknown distant future. We were talking about something that would be, hopefully, a few months down the road.

Although it’s come up before and we’ve discussed it, I reiterated my desire to be as orgasm-less as possible. I told her my dream of our dynamic being just like it is now but simply removing my orgasms from the equation. It’s still hard for her to visualize or wrap her head around but I did my best to articulate what I was thinking and feeling.

I tried to describe what it might be like. I told her how right now, to her, sex is about mutual satisfaction and the idea of initiating sex without us finishing together is just alien. She agreed. I then asked her to think of the same scene, with all the same interactions, but at the end I don’t orgasm. She kind of understood, but for her, ‘orgasm denial’ is so enmeshed in her mind with ‘super kinky sex with bondage and strap-ons and paddles, butt plugs, and dildoes, oh my’ that she can’t envision ‘orgasm denial’ alone. So what happens is that when she tries to think about orgasm denial on its own, she can’t. She just gets overwhelmed with all the other things she associates with it and as a result has never truly tried to make it a part of our relationship.

This isn’t a complaint. We’re young and happy together. Life is a journey and you learn along the way. My ideas of our sex life are mine, and her ideas of our sex life are hers, but our sex life is ours. So the challenge is for us to communicate our ideas effectively and learn how to incorporate our individual ideas into that which we share. It takes time and there’s a reason the common phrase is ‘building a life together’ and not just ‘having a life together.’ It takes effort, time, and vision to build something. We try to make sure our visions are the same and orgasm denial is a vision of mine that she just hasn’t been able to see yet.

But she wants to and now that we’re (hopefully) removing the variable of a device with significant limitations that get in the way, we’re hopeful that we can concentrate on the other variables more effectively. You can only take on so much at one time and orgasm denial so far has been too challenging to take on for one reason or another. Our hope is that the piercing, and the new device, will remove one of those reasons.

Part 6

The Aftermath

We got home and had about 30 minutes before we would have to leave to go meet her parents. I had to pee really bad so I went into the bathroom. I pulled down my pants and leaned over the toilet bowl. My thought was that I could remove the glove and gauze and then turn around and sit to pee. Leaning over the bowl was just a precaution in case there were a few drops of blood. So I gingerly tried to remove the glove and had it about three quarters of the way off, holding it with my left hand. The gauze was still stuck to the head of my penis and I saw that there was a little blood. I wasn’t really surprised because the piercer said I might bleed a little for the first 12 hours or so, and just keep it wrapped in gauze, unless, of course, I had to pee.

There was a piece of tape holding the glove onto the bottom of my scrotum and I didn’t want to just remove the glove and let it yank the gauze off. Still holding the glove in my left hand I used my right hand to ever-so-gently remove the gauze. I was moving slowly, peeling the gauze from left to right. I got the gauze about half way off and all was well. I continued to peel and the gauze slowly came off the head of my penis along with the piercing.

And then there was blood. Apparently whatever clotting had taken place on the drive home that kept it from bleeding more than a small spot was removed along with the gauze. There was a lot of blood. It just came pouring out of my penis in a steady stream. I let go of the gauze and the glove and put my hands on the wall to steady myself as I leaned further over the bowl. I realized that if I turned and sat down, the gauze and glove would just hang into the toilet water, and since my jeans were around my ankles I’d probably get them drenched with blood in the process. I reached over and grabbed a wad of toilet tissue and tried to at least slow the blood. Within a second it was drenched. I grabbed an even bigger wad and the same thing happened.

This wasn’t good. At least it didn’t hurt. I actually couldn’t feel anything at all. Still leaning over the bowl with one hand against the wall and the other gingerly holding toilet paper under the head of my penis, I struggled to kick my shoes off and free my jeans from my ankles. The glove was still dangling between my legs and I realized that it was swinging back and forth splattering blood all over the place. I let go of the toilet paper and dropped it in the toilet. The blood was now running down unimpeded and as I pulled the glove free I realized that I had two choices. I could stop leaning over the toilet bowl so I could open the trash can lid with the hand that I had against the wall supporting myself, or I could just drop the glove in the toilet. I went with the second option and figured I could just fish it out later.

Now, keep in mind, all this is happening and I still have to pee really bad, so my thoughts so far have been revolving around doing this as quickly as possible so I could finally pee. After dropping the glove in the bowl, I grabbed another was of toilet paper and held it against my penis. I finished removing my jeans which somehow through all this had escaped being bled on. And then I swiftly stood up and turned around and sat down.

I had read that the first few times peeing after getting the piercing done would probably sting, so I tried to let out the stream slowly. There was no stinging or burning and so I let it all free and watched as the stream went from crimson to almost clear. I called to GC who during this time had been emptying the dishwasher, completely unaware of my tribulations. She walked in the bathroom and said, “Holy fuck, that’s a lot of blood.”

I agreed and told her where she could find the gauze and asked her to get me some, as well as some paper towels. And I said she should grab some tongs and pointed to the glove sitting in the toilet. She laughed and went off to get the needed items. By now, the blood was still running but it was a steady dripping instead of a steady stream which I took at a good sign. When GC returned I realized that the 2x2 gauze would be entirely insufficient at this point and so I just grabbed 7-8 sheets of paper towels and folded them into about a 6x6 inch sheet. I held this under my penis and gingerly stood up. GC fished the glove out of the toilet and threw it away and then as she went to flush the toilet I said, “I don’t think I’m going to make it to dinner.”

She laughed and said, “No, definitely not. This is really bad.” Having spent some time in the military and seen some pretty horrific injuries, I know what a life-threating amount of blood loss looks like when it’s on the ground. I also know what bleeding from a truly severe wound looks like. In the military, unless you’re a medic, there are two options for stopping that kind of blood loss: 1. Tourniquet 2. If a tourniquet isn’t an option (abdominal wound, for instance) then hold manual pressure and pray for casevac to show up soon.

Ok, it’s more nuanced than that but you get the idea. Luckily my bleeding was not that bad and in situations like this GC knows that if I’m not panicking then everything’s probably going to be ok. I could tell she was really nervous but trying not to show it so I reassured her that although this was bad, it wasn’t life threatening and would eventually stop. But I did consider the tourniquet momentarily. My penis isn’t an extremity, per se, and I think every medical professional in the world would advise against using a tourniquet on my penis, but I still wondered in the back of my mind if a tourniquet of some sort might work.

I figured I had probably lost about 150 ml or about half a cup of blood in the span of 3 or so minutes. I had no idea how. There are no major arteries or veins in the area of a PA piercing and although I know it’s very spongy and blood-rich flesh I never would have thought this amount of blood would come out of it so quickly. Especially when the piercer told me I probably wasn’t a ‘bleeder.’ I wasn’t really sure how I was going to stop it since a tourniquet was obviously not an option and I couldn’t really hold that much pressure because I didn’t want to damage the piercing.

So I held the paper towels under my penis, gently cradling it with one hand, and with the other hand I was gently pinching the head of my penis about ½ inch behind the piercing, or essentially in the middle of the glans, and we walked to the kitchen. GC said we should call the piercer and ask what to do. I said she would have to do it since I was a little tied up. I tried to remove the hand that was pinching, but the blood would just immediately start to flow again.

I didn’t think he’d be all that helpful but I figured it wouldn’t hurt, and besides, it would at least help GC to hear from another source confirming that, indeed, everything would turn out ok. She called and I wasn’t really paying attention but I heard GC say, “No, it’s a lot of blood. Like really, a lot.” I looked over at her and she was exasperated and searching for a way to describe it. I thought that if I told her to tell him it was probably about half a cup of blood so far he’d probably just roll his eyes, of course not knowing my experiences in the matter. I had already soaked through two 7-8 sheet ‘pads’ of folded paper towels and was on the third so I said, “Tell him we’ve gone through almost 20 paper towels so far and it’s hasn’t slowed down much.” The pinching had stopped the bleeding almost completely but I knew I couldn’t keep both hands on my penis for hours. She relayed the info and I could hear him say ‘it always looks like more than it is. Just keep pressure on it and it will slow down.’ I told her to ask him if there were any special techniques for accomplishing that but he replied in the negative. I am well aware of the ‘it always looks like more than it is’ opinion from medical professionals, and it’s frustrating because I’m not the type to exaggerate and I’m pretty good at estimating blood loss.

I just shook my head at her and she said, “Ok, thanks,” and hung up. I told her that he said pretty much what I expected him to say and that we only had two options (what a binary day I was having). I could just keep doing what I was doing until it stopped, or we could go to the emergency room where they’d remove the piercing and then do the same. She nodded and agreed.

I could tell that, realizing our only two options were essentially the same thing, she was a little more relaxed. I told her that I would be fine and she should still go and have dinner with her parents. I told her that I would call if anything changed and so she agreed. I told her to just tell her parents that I wasn’t feeling that great so I stayed home to work on a paper for an MBA course I’m taking. “Not feeling that great” wasn’t an entirely accurate description, but it was true enough that GC thought she could sell it to her parents. She’s one of those people that finds it literally impossible to lie to her parents. Not very helpful in this kind of situation, but it’s a trait of hers that I admire.

At that point the thought of a tourniquet came back to me. My hand was starting to get sore from pinching my penis and so I was trying to think of something I could use that would accomplish the same thing mechanically. I spotted a magnet that we have on our refrigerator that’s a clip for holding papers. We have it holding our take-out menus and it looked like the perfect size. I grabbed it, letting the menus fall to the floor. GC said ‘hey!’ not knowing what I was up to and bent to pick them up. I quickly fitted the clip onto the head of my penis in the same spot I had been pinching and sure enough, it worked. I now had one free hand.

GC stood up, took one look at me and began laughing. I said, “Hey, if it works, right?” She looked at me and shook her head, laughing. I pulled the paper towels away slightly to see if it had stopped the dripping. It almost had. Maybe one drop every 10 seconds or so, which was definitely manageable.

GC left to go meet her parents and said that she would stop at the pharmacy on the way home and get some bigger gauze. I asked her to pick up some diapers too, the kind are supposed to fit like underwear, as well as some of the ‘male guards’ for ‘minor urinary incontinence.’ She looked at me quizzically and I explained that I have to go to work on Monday and who knows if the bleeding will have stopped by then. I couldn’t imagine gauze being able to stay in place nearly the whole day, and changing it at work just didn’t seem feasible. We do have some diapers for ‘playing’ but they’re the super absorbent plastic-backed kind and I definitely wasn’t going to waddle around work, crinkling my way down the halls all day.

She asked me if I really thought the bleeding would still be that bad and I told her that I didn’t really know, but better safe than sorry. She agreed and off she went. I grabbed a few towels that I didn’t mind if they got ruined and put them on the couch and proceeded to try and get comfortable. I sat there, clipped-dicked, watching TV.

After a couple of hours I had to pee again. I went to the bathroom and slowly removed the clip. The head of my penis was very sore from the clip and as soon as I took it off some blood seeped out. I peed and after I was done the blood was back in free-flow. I tried to position the clip differently so as not to make the head of my penis too sore. The piercer had given me some canned saline spray and said to rinse the piercing off after peeing or to gently remove any blood. I had already used it a couple of times to try and rinse the blood off, and so grabbed it and rinsed again. It was really more of a mist than a spray and it took some doing but I was able to get a majority of the blood rinsed off and after that I just sat there for a moment, waiting to see if any blood dripped out. After about a minute I grabbed a wad of toilet paper and gently blotted the underside of my penis and there was only a small spot of blood, which was encouraging.

I made my way back to the couch and continued watching TV. I was drinking a lot of water because I knew that the pee would help the piercing heal. Before GC came home around 8pm I had peed once or twice more with better results each time. The bleeding hadn’t stopped but it was getting better.

It had been about 6 hours since I got the piercing. The bleeding was still significant enough that I didn’t feel confident enough to put on clothes but I thought I could probably take the clip off and control any bleeding with gauze. GC and I watched TV for a while and at some point I moved in such a way that I jostled the piercing and it began to bleed again, so the clip went back on. Eventually GC went to bed. She had to wake up early to go work out at the gym but my only task for the weekend was figuring out how to manage my bleeding, newly-pierced penis.

I tried removing the clip again and this time I was a little more successful. By now, a fairly sizable glob of dried blood had formed on the jewelry and when it did bleed the blood would just sort of ooze onto the glob and it would just get a little bigger. I was laying on my back on the couch, naked, with the exception of a small piece of gauze covering the head of my penis to wick up any blood that might drip. I ended up drifting off to sleep but woke up around 1am having to pee again. Luckily, I hadn’t stirred enough in my sleep to disturb the piercing and cause it to bleed freely, but when I peed it did start to bleed again. I decided to try and wrap it with gauze and a glove like the piercer did and call it a night. It was difficult but I managed to get it on and taped in place went back on the couch to sleep.

I was expecting to find a glove full of bloody gauze in the morning but much to my surprise it wasn’t that bad. The gauze was only about half-soaked but the glob of dried blood had grown a lot bigger completely engulfing the piercing. It looked like my penis had a wet clown nose on. I agree, it was gross. GC however found it fascinating. One thing I took as a good sign, after my morning pee, is that the opening of my urethra no longer looked plugged with dried blood. The only dried blood seemed to be what was left on the piercing.

The piercer had told me not to disturb any clots or dry discharge. I imagine he was thinking something much more minimal than was currently entrapping the piercing, but I decided to leave it be. Later that morning I was thinking that taking a hot shower would loosen the dried blood and hopefully allow it to come off. I was encouraged by the fact that each time I peed only one or two small drops of diluted blood would come out afterwards.

Before my shower I soaked the piercing in the warm, weak salt solution that was suggested in the pamphlet the piercer had given me: 1tsp salt to 8 oz. of water using natural or pure sea salt only, not table salt. I used a Gladware container that held a quart of water and soaked the piercing for about 20 minutes. It didn’t loosen the dried blood as much as I would have expected, and likewise with my shower. The glob did slide further down the piercing and away from the urethra opening so I knew that it was only a matter of time before I would be able to remove it.

I remained naked that day, and I think the fact that I had done so since we had gotten home the previous afternoon had a big part in helping the bleeding stop. The piercing, for the most part, had remained stationary and wasn’t jostled by clothing. GC and I sat around and watched (American) football all day and I told her that I was worried that putting on underwear would just cause the bleeding to begin as bad as it had been before. I knew sooner or later I would have to, but I wanted to put it off as long as possible.

At some point GC and I were talking about how it was amazing how much it had been bleeding the day before, especially since it seemed to have nearly stopped entirely. That’s when I remembered that I had taken some Aleve (naproxen) a few hours before going to get the piercing. I had taken it thinking that it didn’t have any effect on blood clotting but now I was curious. I looked online and sure enough, it does have an effect, although a minor one. This at least helped explain why the bleeding had been so bad and also was so much better less than 24 hours later.

The pamphlet I had recommended soaking the piercing twice daily for at least the first week. That evening after dinner I decided to soak it again, in water that was as hot as I could stand. After leaving it to soak for a good half hour, I got a few cotton swabs out of the bathroom. Using two of them, one in each hand, I gently manipulated and rubbed the dried blood and it slowly began to disintegrate, and after about 15 minutes I had it fully removed. Other than a small clot on the underside hole, I was not blood-glob free. And the bleeding had not recurred. The only bleeding I experienced was the same one or two diluted drops immediately following peeing.

GC and I talked about going to bed that night and I had to make a decision. Either I could use the gauze and glove like the previous night, or I could chance it and use one of the diapers GC had picked up the day before. I decided that I should go with the diaper. I figured that if any significant bleeding would occur as the result of wearing it, I would want to know now, instead of when I was getting ready for work the next morning. I very gingerly pulled the diaper on and I crossed my fingers. I had to iron my clothes and get things ready for the morning, so while doing so I attempted to move about in the same way I normally would and not try and lessen the jostling of the piercing by walking strangely or anything like that.

I checked several times and there were only minor spots of blood which was very encouraging. I told GC she should head off to bed and I would follow her in a bit. I watched TV on the couch for another hour, periodically checking for blood. Same result, just some minor spots. I was worried that my nocturnal erections would change all that but I went to bed with the hope that good news would continue in the morning.

I was awoken around 3:30AM by a sharp pain. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom, realizing on the way that the pain was being caused by a massive rock-hard erection putting strain on the piercing. It felt like the bottom of the tip of my penis was being cut in two. Before I had even walked the 15 paces to the bathroom the erection had lessened and the pain had disappeared. Although I was grateful I had been hoping I could get the bathroom and take a look before that happened. I was worried that the piecing diameter was in fact too small and this caused me to worry about the much-feared cheese cutter effect. I peed and saw that the blood in the diaper was no worse than just a few small stains and went back to bed.

When I got up, I was very happy to see that there was no carnage hidden in the diaper. I was confident that I could last the day at work without hemorrhaging. I still wanted to be cautious and so I decided to still wear a diaper. As we were getting ready for work I was fretting to GC about if the diaper might be obvious under my clothes. She didn’t think it was but she asked to see how much blood had in fact been in the diaper from that night. I showed her and she said that she thought the diaper would be overkill and said I should just use one of the male guards and bring a few with me just in case. I figured she was right so that’s what I did.

Pretty much as soon as I got to work I had to pee. I went to a stall since I didn’t want to risk an accident first thing in the morning. I had been observing the steam every time I had peed since getting the piercing so I was pretty sure that I could pee at the urinal since every time so far I still had a single stream and it didn’t shoot off in weird directions. The only difference between unpierced peeing and pierced peeing so far had just been the drips off of the jewelry during the fact.

Later that morning I had to pee again, badly. I had been about to go pee when my phone rang and I ended up getting stuck for 30 minutes, and 15 minutes into the conversation I felt like I would burst. I hurried off to the bathroom and sure enough, both stalls were occupied. I didn’t feel like I could hold it and go to another floor in the building to find an available stall, so I crossed my fingers and went to the urinal. No mishaps at all. I was very pleased.

The one thing that was unpleasant was that the piercing had become sore from being jostled in my clothes. The guard helped hold everything in one position but nevertheless my movements throughout the day had an effect. I realized that if the jewelry rotated all the way one direction or the other and pushed the bead against either the urethra opening or the piercing opening on the bottom then I would get a very unpleasant pinching sensation. This tends to happen more often if I’m unable to get things positioned properly just after peeing and the piercing is able to rotate freely, since the urine has a lubricating effect.

Part 7

One Week Later

Every day so far this week the soreness has become a little less. Since the first day at work with one spot at the end of the day, there hasn’t been any bleeding at all. I think Wednesday night was the first night that an erection didn’t painfully awaken me. On one night I was able to observe that the piercing wasn’t too small, much to my relief. In fact, it appears to be the perfect size.

The sphincters and/or muscles in/around my bladder also seem to be a bit sore. I think that the increased back-pressure as a result of having to push harder because my urethra is now obstructed by the piercing when I pee has caused whatever sphincters and muscles are in there to get something of a workout. The last day or so I have noticed this less, and at no point was it actually painful.

I haven’t masturbated (of course) and GC and I haven’t attempted sex yet. I think it will be at least another week before I’d want to even try. I’m ok with this, happy even, because it has the same effect as a chastity device without actually wearing one :) The piercing is still a little sore after work and being pushed around in my clothes slightly all day, so I can only imagine what effect sex might have on it, especially since we’ll have to use a condom for the next couple of months.

traveler likes this.
  4. That's why I did my own piercing. Far less complicated. Good luck with it. Stretch to 2 gauge by next week and order a suitable device

5. Well documented blow by blow description.
    You have suceeded in giving me second thoughts if nothing else.:eek:

Dianne

Billus likes this.
  6. sounds like you had quite the experience. I'm no expert but I think the closer you get to the center of the frenum the more nerves, the more nerves the more painful it can be. I did mine just slightly off to the side. It was just a pinch feeling. I did my own peircing too but dont recommend it to most people. Things went all sideways in the middle of doing my peircing. The needle would not slide into the recieving tube all the way, so I had a small hole and was bleeding profusely. Frustrated, bleeding, and sweating like crazy I had a decision to make. Stop and bail or try some different things. Eventually I got the needle in enough that I felt the jewelry would go in, and it did. I found out afterwards that the clearance on the receiving tube was just too small for the needle. Poor quality kit I'm thinking.
    I started out at 10 and now just recently moved up to a 2 gauge. I think it will take longer then you think to stretch and be comfortable enough to have a device hanging from it. Even at a 6 gauge I tried the PA 5000 and it was somewhat painful. Now at a 2 I can wear the steelworxx tube jacket without any discomfort. But everyone is different. Just have realistic expectations and dont push things too quickly.

7. @OwnedbyLeeanne@OwnedbyLeeanne I'm sorry to hear that. The reason I went into such extreme detail is because before I got pierced I went searching for stories or first hand accounts of bleeding, I didn't see any that seemed that bad and so I wasn't expecting it at all. I think my piercing is probably not the norm, but at least you know what happened for me and how I dealt with it so you could be prepared. Even knowing what I know now, I would still do it again, in a heartbeat. And I really think the bleeding had a lot to do with me taking Aleve a few hours before.
    @ineverknew@ineverknew The piercing is exactly dead center on the absolute most sensitive spot on my penis. Now that it's healed enough I can examine it I can see that's probably why it was so painful. I'm just happy it was only a very brief flash.

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  8. @Living Curious@Living Curious , yup thats probably it. But hey that can be a good thing. I have read where many men with a PA makes the area much more sensitive and more enjoyable for sex, though from the sounds of it that may be far and few between lol. I know for me, having the hole just off to the side, it hasnt increased my sensitivity at all.

9. So it's been about 3 months since I got my piercing and everything has been fine. It took about 3 weeks to stop being sore at all. In the beginning it would be a little sore in the mornings, but that went away. GC and I have had sex several times and she is absolutely thrilled with how good it feels.

A few days before Christmas my Evotion showed up but I couldn't put it on because the pin was 6ga, not 8ga. I didn't have it corrected because I figured, well, I wanted to go up a size eventually, anyway. So, on New Year's Eve I went back to the piercer and had him stretch it up to 6ga. It was very painful, something I was not expecting at all.

The pain was intense until he got the jewelry in, then it subsided somewhat. It was really tender for about an hour, then it was a day or two of a little soreness in the mornings. After that, it was fine and I was counting down the days until it was healed enough to try out the Evotion.
    That was today. I was able to get the pin in without any issue at all and after some finagling I got it on and situated correctly. I've had it on for a few hours now.

The only reason we decided to get the Evotion was as something of a sizing test. I've already ordered my Lori but I asked if I could hold off on the final measurements so I could test out the measurements with the Evotion first, which of course she was fine with.

So far so good as far as the size goes. Initial reaction is that I could probably go a little smaller in the diameter. We'll see. After a few days I'll put a review in the proper thread that's been started for that :)

10. I think that qualifies you for a PHD in Prince Albert, here's mine
    1. Had both nipples done at the same time 1999, no numbing........*uck that hurt on a 1-10 scale probably a 12 !! £40 including Jewellery 12 months + at least to heal, really felt it for the entire time, every time a work shirt, t shirt, coat moved it was horribly, but once healed the sensation when handled especially, to cause pain is indescribable simply sublime.
    2. Two weeks later had the PA done, same place, same piercer again no numbing, again on a 1-10 quite high but incredibly short and another £40, used by Ms S on day 2, some bleeding but fully healed in 6 weeks. From that day on in 1999 till now no discomfort other than early stretching, been up to 10 mm but now as a manufacturer and the material I work with settled comfortably at 8 mm but cant compete with @Living Curious@Living Curious on the word count, well done.

11. Wow. Great write up! I've been wanting a PA since I was about 12-13. When I was 14ish I pierced my cock with a sewing needle and ran a piece of fishing line through it. I pulled it out about a year later or so, still have the hole to this day which is weird...

I've been wanting to go get a REAL one more recently. I'm now 35 but after reading all your blood story about that made me sick to my stomach and really wonder if I _DO_ want it!!! lol

12. Brilliant write up. My Wife has said no to me having an ampallang which is a shame. I wouldn't have a clue how to find anywhere that would do it if she ever changed her mind.

13. My story is very close but a lot less bleeding.

The first stretch hurt worse than the piercing.

14. Thank you for the rundown of your experience.
    That was something.

15. Yeah it was kind of dramatic, but definitely worth it. Sorry if I scared anyone out of getting pierced!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. experience prince albert piercing

2. extreme piercing chastity

3. pierced chastity stories