my perfect ruined orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by starflyer, Apr 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Wow just had to tell you this,
    Been on duloxetine for some weeks, and not been able to get an erection or ejaculate for probably about 8 weeks, anyway im off them now but still kept in my cage.
    Last night my wife took me out of my cock cage and secured my hands, and tied my cock by means of a dog lead to the castors under the middle of the bed so that i couldnt move away from the edge of the bed at my side.
    I was totally secured to my side of the bed, she took hold of my cock and proceeded to wank me, this was so horny and she soon got me totally erect ,and carried on wanking my cock and instructed me to tell her as i was about to ejaculate, this wasnt long.
    I shouted in ecstacy "im cumming, im cumming " at which point she squeezed my cock so hard, my cock was pulsing for about a minute, and she still kept squeezing, after the pulsing had subsided she released her grip, no leakage at all, she had sent my cum right back where it had come from, the perfect ruined orgasm.
    I was so eager to lick her pussy in gratitude but she just moved away out of my reach and told me i was getting none of it. She left me secured all night so that i couldnt get anywhere near her, so frustrating and horny my erection lasted for about 15 minutes.
    So i still have been denied the pleasure of cumming for about 8 weeks now, wonder how long she'll keep me like this ?
    This morning i was hard again, she slapped my cock till my erection subsided and locked me back in my cage.
    So that has been my most perfect ruined orgasm so far.
    I've texted her this morning to thank her.

Star flyer

2. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Actually, you came into your bladder during a normal orgasm. If you may have noticed that your next whiz was cloudy.

Anyway, If that happened to me I would have reset my days since orgasm to zero.(The mistress would insist that I do so) .

3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    arrested
    I dont know when my next orgasm will be but she said that it will be defnitely be ruined now she has got the hang of it, if i do leak any there will be consequences, at the moment unknown.

4. Kmilla1984

Kmilla1984 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    wow

You are one lucky guy!
    i'm envious!!

5. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Duloxetine

Duloxetine, aka Cymbalta in the states, is a dual serotonin, noradrenalin re-uptake inhibitor. It's prime indication is major depression, diabetic peripheral neuropathic pain management, and in Europe stress urinary incontinence. Other commonly known antidepressants are usually just seratonin reuptake inhibitors. In the clinical studies, females showed no statistical change in sexual functioning. Males showed a 3% vs. 1% (placebo) change in orgasm satisfaction. Products such as Lexapro, and Zoloft, Paxil show a 50% change in sexual functioning, with many complaining of inability to perform 6 months after first starting the medication. Females on SSRI's commonly complain of being totally an-orgasmic. (Not being able to have an orgasm) (BUMMER!!!) Quite commonly, physicians will prescribe a SSRI to male patients with premature ejaculation. It may not be indicated, but it is a well known issue with SSRI's. I am suspect that the Duloxetine is the culprit, but maybe you're one of the the 2% that it affects.

Good luck in your chastity quest, and it sounds like the ruined orgasm was fantastic!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice