My path to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kontraband, Jun 4, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. HenkieY

HenkieY Safely locked

Webdeveloper
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Sounds like fun @Kontraband ;) Good luck with this!
    When will you be playing this game? Or have you already played it?

2. Kontraband

Kontraband Uncaged Switch

Local Time:
    We haven't started yet. We'll start when our schedules align. It looks less fun to me and more like a house of horrors I've just been trapped in.

LadyFedora likes this.
  3. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Now there is a 3 some

Patsey Belle likes this.
  4. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Haha no that is way out of date was never a threesome in person and we've since btoken up.

5. Catbond

Catbond Aka Professor Mittens, aka Fluffy.

Paris
    Local Time:
    9:00 AM
  6. Kontraband

Local Time:
    The results of the first round are in: a 1 followed by a 1! So that's 3 days extra chastity before we play again. All in all not a bad roll but not a fun one either ;) But a relief and a great enjoyment to be playing this game with @LadyFedora now!

LadyFedora likes this.
  7. Kontraband

Local Time:
    The results of round two are in and @LadyFedora is laughing her head off - 10 uncaged edges but the kicker - wearing a butt plug. And then 6 days till we roll again.

Patsey Belle and Aiki like this.
  8. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Did this Game end? It was getting interesting. :)

9. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    My wife is bi and her long time girlfriend had her own room in our house and mostly sexually dominated me. She got my wife to cut off intercourse more than 15 years ago. There were no effective chastity cages at the time or at least none that were easy to find or not very expensive. We tried some of the leather ones and Kali's teeth but that was too painful to were all the time. So I was put on the honor system and I admit that I cheated a little but could not do so very often because most nights we had a threesome and then both girls wanted to play with one one on one. They would know if I had already cum. I know the fun it is to be sexually submissive to two women.

We moved away from our girlfriend almost 7 years ago so there is just my wife who is not as cruel as her girlfriend. Her girlfriend would whip me until I bled, burned me with cigarettes and was into knife and breath play. I wish there was a CB6000 or other device that I knew of back then but I had stopped looking a long time ago. We toyed with the idea of telling our girlfriend to determine when I could cum but without seeing her other than for a week or two each every few years, we were concerned that she would simply deny me orgasms forever because that is the type of woman she is. After 7 years of living full time with us she found and married a submissive man whom she also dominated. After that she split her time between us for most of our 44 years of marriage. Just so happens that she was the girl who started me on the path to BDSM when she slapped me at 13 years old. Just so happen that I married her best friend and all of my fantasies about her dominating me came true and were more extreme than my fantasies.

We are hoping that she visits us this year as she said she might. She is on our mind every day and the only face I ever see in my sexual dreams and fantasies. Same for my wife. I cannot wait to have sex with her and her and my wife, again. We are thinking that we can go two ways. The first is no orgasm for me at all and I would have to wait a few more years to see her again. The other idea was to just allow me to cum the day before she leaves. I think I had intercourse with her about 5 times in 30 years and got oral maybe three times. She mostly would get off on my cries of pain and then leave the bedroom. On the rare occasion when she did allow me to cum it was while I was in pain. Try cumming when you are being choked and punched in the face. Not easy but I did it.

Good for you. Wish I was born later to enjoy all the sex toys available today. In my day there was no internet so we did not even know what toys were available or where to find them. I used to have to find sex stores in the major cities we lived near. You have a very good situation going on. Enjoy it. Now if you can get your wife and her girlfriend to have threesomes with you but no orgams for you, you will have it made. I was used as an accessory after the first 15 years or so of our threesomes. My job was to assist them in making each other cum. You should try to get that going. I did by just asking my wife to make out with her best friend to tease me. They liked it and became lovers.

10. Kontraband

Local Time:
    Yes the game came to an end and I'm not locked any more. It was exciting to play and we did have a lot of fun with it but I've swung away from my submissive side now so I can't be in chastity (or be submissive to Lady Fedora at the moment).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice