My own struggle

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by obedient.boy, Dec 31, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. obedient.boy

obedient.boy Active member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    It has been few months from my last longer visit here and i would like to share my experience. It is nothing exciting, but maybe some of you find it interesting.

I am still quite young and I have always been in a good health condition. In fact my health was never a problem for me. As a young and active man apart of a few minor injuries, I have always took my good health as something automatic. I have been single for more than year. I have missed supervised chastity and FLR relationship I used to have, but it was nothing what should made me to be depressed or anything like that. As I said, my lifesty was active and I have a lot of thing to do in my work so there was no time for bad thoughts. I got used to be chaste from my last relationship and even alone and with no keyholder I continued to be chaste and locked. Sometimes it was more difficult, sometimes less. Of course there used to be moments of serious temptations and/or frustration, but as the whole thing goes I think managed it quite well. Well, some Ladies would be probably less indulgent, but it is not the point of this post...

In the late of summer I started to had some health problems I have never had before. They became more often and one evening I ended in a hospital in a quite bad shape. Next morning I had surgery and then i have spent few weeks in hospital. I was lucky, doctors made their jobs excelent and threre were no complications and all went well. So after few weeks I went finally home. I had to spent few more weeks at home. Now I feel finally I am back and in good shape Eevrything is ok and the only thing I deal is patience to be less active few more months. But this post is not about my health status :)

As this is forum about chastity, I would like to write something about my experience from a point of view somebody who kept chaste lifestyle. During all tha time I was unable to wear my chastity device. So all I had was onyl my will. There was nothing what would help me. I was alone, I had a lot of free time and very limited things to do. Before all of this, I was locked and when serious temptation came I usually tried to be busy enough not to have a time to think about masturbation. And it usually worked quite well...

But now all of this was not possible.

First few weeks were not that bad. All the health problems and then the mental relief after the succesfull surgery combined with healing of my surgery cut made me think about a lot of things, but definitively nt about any tempations. So it was quite easy. Moreover I thad to take few medications with few side effects of my libido or erection :)

So the first weeks were easier than I though. In fact, I have only very few thought about chastity and sex.

However it became far more difficult when I came home from the hospital. Alone with very limited things to do it became real challenge. First week I had few moments I wanted to gave up all the chastity, but it always ended same way. It remined me times when i was in relationship with my former girlfriend and how she was happy i am able to control myself and how well I felt to be able to overcome my urges. And then I though about all the time i was alone an I was able to continue to be chaste. Should I gave up all of this? The answer was always same. No :)

I slowly started to make soem routines to be able to deal with those difficult mmnts when temeptations have started to be so strong. Even in my reconvalescence with all the limitations I found few more hobbies and each day I took as a small private struggle. I was unable to wear chastity device so it was each day only about my own will.

It was difficult. But after several weeks I felt change. I started to feel same way as i used to feel before my health problems. In fact, I felt even better. I was able to overcome all temptations even without a device.

Now I am able to wear it again, but I know the most important chastity device is my own will. It doesnt mean I am 100% able to be chaste only on my own. There will be probably times when it will be more difficult with a far more urges, but I know I am able to handle them no matter if locked or not. The chastity device can only help, the most important thig is my own will to want to be chaste. Now i see chastity device more as a symbol of my status and THEN the tool of mz control and chastity.

harddenial likes this.
  2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    8:58 PM
    First and foremost... glad to hear you are better medically and things are trending back to normal. That is the best news. Congratulations.

Isn't it awesome how chastity is a game so subtle that you can work it into almost every part of your life and it is fun. Restraint without the cage takes more thought and more discipline despite the temptation being right there and available.

Now lock it up and take a break.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice