My own fault

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scovic, Dec 14, 2009.

1. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    Hi all
    Well thats it, I'm locked away & dont know for how long.
    Me & my wife discovered chastity as a last resort to saving our marriage that I was single handidly destroying. I mentioned chastity to her & at 1st she was very scepticle but agreed to do it. I purchased the cb6000s after alot of research & the change was virtually instant & now she wishes she done this before.
    We started with a few days locked away which was fine to start with then the teasing started which was very tough. As I write this, I would have been locked away for 16 days with no sign of release but I dont care as I'm so much closer to my wife now. It's like we are teens again just that now she gets all the pleasure while my cock strains away in his little prison.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    12:51 PM
    Welcome to Mansion scovic,

There are alot of reasons for locking a man up, glad it seems to be working for you and your Wife. Theres tons of information here and lots of active members to keep you occupied, hopefully you'll learn alot and enjoy your time here. :welcome:

Mistress Michelle

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    welcome aboard, enjoy your enjoy and by all means keep us all up to date on the goings on.

4. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion! Can I be nosy for a bit? Why was your marriage in so much trouble? Were you being unfaithful? Again, just my curiosity. Glad your hear and I look forward to hearing more about you!

5. scovic

scovic Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:51 PM
    It was caused by me wanking to much & ignoring my duties as a good husband. I would spend as much time out of the house as I could but was never unfaithful during any part of our marriage. now control has been taken away from me with my wife holding the key, she now gets my full attention & more & I just want to spend all my time making up for all the crap I put her through in whatever way I can.

Goddess Jen, I'm happy that you ask these questions as it feels good for me talking about this so please, ask away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice