My new very short Chinese cage

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by steph17, Aug 4, 2018.

1. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    I got a really small Chinese cage with a 60mm urethral rod, the cage is 25mm and the scrotum ring is 40 mm and hinged,
    it is very difficult to put on (if it did not have a hinged ring it would not go on) it is a very tight fit around the scrotum and penis, the only part of the penis that can be seen is the glans.
    Once it is on it is quite comfortable to wear, the problem I had was with the hinge on the ring pinching so I put some tape on the hinge and it seems to have stopped that problem, I think a small piece of surgical tube would be the permanent answer.
    It does take a bit of pushing and pulling to get everything in the right place to allow for getting the right fit.
    Erections are impossible in this short cage all you get is a hard spot behind the scrotum ring, there is no bulge in your trousers or underwear ever.
    I have several custom made devices that have cost ££££££ so it is a nice change to spend so little on a device and get a good result, I will change back to one of the custom chastity devices when allowed or if this Chinese device begins to hurt but up till now I am quite satisfied with my cheap purchase.

Londonmale likes this.
  2. Londonmale

Londonmale Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds good that, something to think on:)

3. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    I think I bought the same device, but the plug scared me. I use a shaped urethral plug with my Steelworxx Looker 02, which works well. But the plug with the Chinese device just looks too big and I'm concerned about the quality of the material. Do you have any pics of the chosen device and any feedback on the plug itself?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice