My new toy: Estim Remote Tool

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by slutty_sophie, Nov 6, 2009.

1. slutty_sophie

slutty_sophie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    Hello,

I recently purchased a estim remote power box, along with a metal butt plug. (Can be found here: http://shop.e-stim.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=72)

PACKAGE: The whole thing come in a very nice package. The case appears a bit weak, mostly the hinges. Still, it is handy to carry around.

REMOTE: The remote feels very nice in the hand. It looks like a remote for car alarms, which is not too conspicuous in a bar or anywhere.

POWERBOX: This was my first try at electro play, and i must say i find the whole thing a bit tame. I expected the highest level to cause some pain, but it merely caused a "sensation". I could not even feel the settings below 13. I am not a masochist and have a low tolerance, so i feel that it may disapoint most pain sluts.

Hence, i do not recommend this toy. I believe that investing in the erostek remote would be a better choice, if more costly.

2. forher

forher Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    Interesting. We have the estim Series 2 box, and at the higher levels on "LO" it can be quite painful (I don't want to think what "HI" would be like). Theoretically the "LO" setting is the same as a Series 1 - I wonder if the power levels on the Remote Unit are reduced to give better battery life compared to a series 1 or 2 (and to compensate for the receiver power draw)?

For pain, try across the buttocks, or buttock(s) to penis/scrotum - I find this is horrible at a moderately high setting on my unit.

3. lockedsteve

lockedsteve Lockedsteve

Local Time:
    I have both erostek boxes and an early remote one from them and they are in my honest opinion with out doubt the best and a shame that people waste there money first before getting the erostek units.
    Good luck with erostek if you get one.
    :bondage::bondage::bondage::bondage:

4. Greatcornbow

Greatcornbow Member

Local Time:
    Estim have some wicked attachments, there are some pix in the Punishment section...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice