My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    The Key

I can't believe that it has been so long since I updated my post. Shame on me! Almost a month has elapsed since the Fall Gathering and a wonderful and special time was had by all. There were many ups and downs.

Normally, after I visit Mistress, I then post several detailed accounts of my visit. However, this time, my work scheduled has not really permitted me to do this. There are so many things to discuss, like the FIRST NIGHT/FIRST PERSON on the new whipping bench that tiff created, or the day Trish was introduced all decked out in her beautiful new dress, or any of several other memorable moments.

But tonight, for whatever reason, I was struck by my new avatar picture with the key to my CB-cage draped in the cleavage of Mistress Michelle. Ever since that picture was taken, I have loved it and been captivated by it. However, tonight I just started thinking of how powerful that image is to a sub; the key dangling constantly in front of you reminding you of your place, and who owns and controls your cock. I know a lot is written about Mistresses having the key on a chain, but tonight that point is really shinning very clearly to me. I am curious if others have this same strong feeling with the key.

I love having my key there. Thank you Mistress.

oh, and each time I post and click the SUBMIT button, the new post displays and that avatar picture pops up big as life, key sitting nicely within Mistress's bossom, and I am again reminded that I am SUBMITTED to Mistress.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    Well lp when my wife used to wear mine i found it the same as you, a constant reminder of who controls my pleasure. Now however she just carries it in her pocket and it is not nearly the same for me. i mean i know she still has it but since i can't see it dangling between her beautiful breasts it's just not the same. People used to ask her what it was for, she would reply it's the key to randy's heart. Most usually left it at that but one lady at her job said it might be a key to something of randy's but i doubt if it's his heart. Sherry didn't pursue it and i was like damn maybe her husband is locked up too and it may have led to something good. Vanilla women, ARGHHHHHH.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Well, as you know little pet, I keep that key around My neck all the time, and I do love having it there. And, as it is for you when you see it, it is also a constant reminder to Me as well, that I Own and control such a wonderful and obediant careing slave. You and My pet compliment each other so very nicely, the perfect combination!
    That picture that you have as your avatar was taken specificly for you and I am sooooo happy it has meant so much to you.
    Now, you do need to add some of your experiences from the gathering, you know how much I enjoy reliving them through your words and expressions. Please work on that little pet.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress, I will work on that.

5. forevermore

Local Time:
    30 Seconds to the Finish Line

Today, while chatting, Mistress allowed me to cum. It was not expected and since I am fairly aroused, it did not last long either. Below is the REST of the STORY.

So for the complete story, Mistress and I are chatting and she mentions about letting me cum. Naturally, I thought she was joking, so I did not do anything at first. She has never done this in all the time we have been together; it has always been denial or some teasing THEN denial, so I thought it was a tease. Once I realized she was serious, she told me to unlock the cage, insert the plug, and get the Web Cam hooked up. I ran like Wile E after the road runner, but it took forever for me to get back to Mistress and get the cam going. I was going so fast that I could not do anything properly. I was fidgeting like a teenager trying to have sex for the first time. When I inserted the plug, I lubed it up and crammed it in....fast. Well that hurt like SHIT and it took my breath away and my erection was killed in an instant. It did come back quickly, I might add. But, I sat there, waiting for the pain to go away.

Once I got back to the computer, Mistress was getting impatient and losing interest. I finally got the camera hooked up, but Mistress could not see it. I work to retry the camera, and the whole time I am trying to recover my erection that was lost during the butt plug cramming. I get that back and the camera and I am ready to get started. I am a little nervous because I have never actually masturbated in front of anyone in my whole life. As I start, the camera locks up again. I keep working at it with one hand, and the other hand is trying to restore the camera. I am not sure how many tries we had to do before we got the camera and the internet connection to agree, but finally it did.

Mistress commands me to start and some 30 seconds OR LESS later, out it comes. It felt good, but I think Mistress missed it. I was able to capture most of it and of course I was later commanded to lick that up. As is normally the case, the erection quickly dissipated, but Mistress wanted me to continue. I tried for a bit, but that was not working out.

This session was a pleasant surprise to me and caught me very off guard. However, it was very memorable. Maybe we an do that everyday..?

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!! The new year is upon us and…………… The Good Ship Little Pet has reentered the CM atmosphere; or would that be the Bad Ship Little Pet. Either way, I have reentered CM and was at first lost and thought I had gone through a time warp. EVERYTHING is different. I have to stop going away for so long; I need to win the lottery and then I can stop working and spend more time at the feet of my Mistress.

Well obviously, I do not have much to report relative to my journey in submission, since I have basically been invisible for almost 6 weeks. Looking forward my schedule is busy, yet normal, so I am working hard to reconnect with Mistress Michelle. I hate the distance and the separation and I need a visit!!!!

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Happy new year and WB little pet ..i think i can speak for most of us as we miss your writings ,im leaving for MMs this morning and really wish you could be there (believe me lol)i hope this will be a much better year for all of us

8. Rachel

Local Time:
    i don't know where you were lp but having you back is a nice way to start the new year.

MM's sweetpea
    your friend
    rachel

9. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Hold on tight little pet lest you slip down another rung on My ladder!!!!
    I trust you will do all you can to make sure that dosent happen,

your Mistress,
    Michelle

10. forevermore

Local Time:
    When you are already at the bottom, lying on the ground, is it possible to slip down any further?

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Wow what a wild couple of months. I spent quite a bit of time with Mistress tonight and she said something to me that resonated loudly with me. I am not going to go into exactly what that was, but it is resulting in me posting here tonight. And I am going to work on not having quite so low of a profile. I am a very private person, especially when it comes to relationships, so as my relationship wiht Mistress has grown, I have gotten much more private about it. I am in no way ashamed, but I have always felt that intimate details of relationship, well should remain that way; intimate. But, I realized tonight, that there is a balance there. Become totally invisible, and it appears that maybe you dont care. Well I just want everyone to know that cannot be further from the truth.

The last 2 months, December in particular, were a real challenge for us. I was working very, very hard, and spending a lot of hours away from home, which also contributed to time away from Mistress. Because of that, we were not nearly as in sync as we were back in Nov and before. But all relationships go through those things, and ours is not any different. But since the first of the year I have had more time and I have spent all of that time privately with Mistress. I do miss Mistress and I miss being controlled closer. But I have been in my cage for most of the time, and like Rachel, I have been in my Medium Points for a while. Those are OK as long as I am totally soft, but as soon as that changes.....OUCH. But luckily, it only scratches the cock and does nto dig DEEP. So, after all these days, if you were to look there, it might look like my cock had gotten into a fight with a cat.

Well, I am off for now, but I wanted to tell you the I AM STILL VERY DEVOTED to MISTRESS and my slience should not be taken in a negative way!

12. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow little pet.....what a nice post! I am impressed! I am very happy to see that you are working so hard at reconnecting. It is a challenge, but one that I know we can overcome. I do miss you being here, and I want that 'hands on' connection, but until then we will do what we need to do to keep you focused!
    Mistress Michelle

13. forevermore

Local Time:
    Well, I just ‘woke’ from my night of sleep chained to the bed. I was overnight out of town at a hotel and Mistress instructed me sleep with my plug in, chained to the bed, and blindfolded. She also told me I was NOT allowed to get up during the night; said another way, bring a cup with you incase you have to pee (which I normally do) and drink what you put in it.

So after inserting my plug off to bed I went working to accomplish this goal. We have done this many times in the past with varying degrees of success. Since the lock down is self applied, I can undo it at any time. Additionally, I am normally working and have to get up the next day and function, so some sleep is needed. Anyway, using what I had learned in the past, I set out to try and create something that I could hold/stay in all night. I ran the chain across the bottom quarter of the bed from one side to the other attaching it to the bed frame. On the left side of the bed, there was some left over chain so I ran it up on to the bed a laid it there for later use (hopefully). I had put my wrist cuffs on my ankles and then I used a leather gag and a collar to make makeshift cuffs for my wrists. I then lay in the center off the bed and locked on ankle near the edge of the bed on the right, and then spread the left leg towards the other side and locked it down. I then laid back and got comfortable and made sure I could reach my cup from there and that I would be able to pee should I need to go. Satisfied, I locked that spare end of the chain to my left wrist. So now I am lying on my back with my legs spread and my left arm stretched partially out as well. My right arm was free. I then grabbed my blindfold and put it on and laid back.

I was somewhat comfortable, but really unable to move very much. I also knew that sleeping on my back is not good and I know I do not breathe well. But since I was propped up a little by pillows, I thought I would give it a shot. It was right at midnight. It took a little while, but I think I did dose off here and there. However, I realized that I had bitten off more than was prudent, so I lifted the blindfold and reached over to the table to grab the key. I ended up unlocking the left ankle and then re situated myself. So now my right leg was locked towards on side of the bed and my left arm towards the other side. This allowed me the freedom to roll on to my side, my left side that is. If I did my right side, my arm would be awkwardly behind me. But, being able to be on my side, I knew I could breathe ok and shift slightly from time to time. The time was 1:00 am. The rest of the night was not overly bad, but I did not get a nice long cozy night of sleep. I would sleep and wake and sleep and wake, etc. Somewhere during the night I had a desire to get on my other side for a while. So I found that if I shifted my position, so that I was lying mainly across the bed 90 degrees from normal, or more parallel to the chain, I could actually roll to either side. So I made my way there and remained that way until morning. I had fairly good sleep until about 5:30 I estimate and tossed and turned from there. I woke at 6:40 and got up at that time. AND, I never had to use the cup. Good thing I was getting up early!!!!!

The night was good and caused me to think about a lot of things. Being locked at Mistress’ command always does. Last nights was a little different in that, my dreams and thoughts were not nearly as vivid as normal, but were more focused on the specific locks and positions I was in last night. I am not exactly sure why, but I suspect it is because we have not done this for quite a while. I do worry that I will miss the alarm and things like that. Now I have removed my bonds and I am getting ready for normal life today. Thank you Mistress. Good Morning to all.

14. Rachel

Local Time:
    Glad to here you are back friend.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

15. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I am happy you had such a good time last night little pet LOL I do not know why you even try to sleep on your back, you know you cant, I dont even do that to you Myself when you are here! Shame you didnt have to pee last night though, next time we will be drinking a gallon of water before bed LMAO
    Hopefully next time you are restrained at night it will be here with Me! Get on with that little pet....THINK!

Mistress Michelle

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL....I thought I was NOT suppose to THINK!!!!

17. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    How about you think when I tell you to think little pet!!!

18. forevermore

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress, I THINK I have it now!!! THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Welcome back. I for one love the dialogue between you two so this should be great!

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL xcite, if you like the dialouge here, then I am sure you would really enjoy the dialogue between Mistress's Whips/Paddles and my ass; of course while strapped to the infamous bench! I think ya'll should come up and try it out!!!!

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Watch your balls !!! :anim_37:

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    LOL, watch your balls!!! Don't you mean BALL susie, cause one of mine did not survive the bench!!!!

23. susie q

Local Time:
    Thats why your the president of the club i suppose ..i'll just be your assistant lol (very happy with that position) :chores047:

24. forevermore

Local Time:
    Last Night?

So last night I had a very interesting night of sleep. On one hand, it was very, very restful; slept until almost 10 this morning. That felt good. But on the other hand, I had a very fitful night of sleep as I woke several times very, very aroused. Each time it was that type of arousal where you were so hard it hurt and you woke up. It was then, when I woke, that my mind would start recalling the thoughts and dreams I was having.

Each time, of course, I was at Mistress Michelle's. That is a real shocker there! For a little background and basis for the dream, I had spent some time browsing some 'commercial sites' that specialize in things that people here are interested in. OK, I was at extremerestraints. So some of the things I saw magically appeared in my dreams. I love DREAMS!!!! They are so fun, and there is never any PAIN, just arousal. Even the whippins, while severe, do NOT hurt in the dreams. Anyway, back to the dream. Mistress had purchased this steel head cage/globe thing (see link below) and after she woke me in the morning and removed me from my cage, she locked that on my head and hung it from the nearest doorway.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/bondage-gear_10/extreme-steel-head-cage_191.html

My feet were in here steel spreader bar that had the dildo impaler firmly implanted and my hands were behind my back. She removed my CB cage so that she could torment me at will. When she was in the living room, I was attached at the door frame just behind her. When she was on the computer, I was hooked to the door to the back room. Every so often (like every 10 - 30 minutes) she would approach me and then shock my balls with the Rhimba, or put some lube in her hand and stroke my cock, or hit my balls with her crop. I never knew what was coming, because I could only hear, and not see. As she went about her day, she just moved me from room to room for her enjoyment. And then, at the end of the night, I was put on the bench for a quick 'warm up' and then put back into my cage. The dream was so very arousing; BUT I know in real life it would be anything but. Which is just another example of WHY I LIKE DREAMS so much.

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    I left early this morning on a trip and I an overnighting which always means 'some fun' later. I got here early and as instructed, I was to insert my butt plug and leave it in for the remainder of the day. Which means, I am perfect so far with following directions today!!! I also added a small thing for Mistress, which I will tell her about tonight when we chat. Looking forward to that and whatever Mistress will have in store for me tonight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice