My New Life in Submission

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by forevermore, Oct 7, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    little pet...I LOVE re living our time together!!!!

Mistress Michelle

2. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    I too love reliving my visits. Last night, sleeping with my buttplug filling me up, I relived some of my last visit in my dreams. I also created some new images.

3. forevermore

Local Time:
    Waking Up

Dang, it has been 2 weeks since I posted. Sorry Mistress, and sorry to all out there, I am so sure you have all been sad over that time.

I have been extremely busy with that thing called WORK. I love my job, but I hate how it takes away time from my devotion to Mistress Michelle. I can assure you that while I have not written much lately, I have been chatting with Mistress whenever I am able to. And we have been talking about the upcoming party. I am so excited about the party. I am going to be able to be at Mistress's side for several days, only a tug of a leash away. How I long to be there like that daily. To see her tender looks, hear her commands, feel her whip, and to attend to her EVERY need. Mistress I will be there soon.

little pet

4. forevermore

Local Time:
    Dusting Off

Per MY Mistress's request, I am blowing the dust off of my journal. She requested I post in here before it collapsed from the weight of the dust. Looking back, she just might be right.

The November, Fall Gathering, is fasgt approaching. Mistress and I have been chatting a lot about the event and I am all excited about it. We are both eagerly awaiting my very first dress for 'trish'. Assuming that the dress is done by the party, which it should be, 'trish' will be introduced to the world. While I am excited and lloking forward to that, I would say that I do NOT think any of the true sissy's need to worry too much about being replaced. Somehow, I do not see that happening, but both Mistress and myself are looking forward to playing in this way.

The Fall Gathering should be A LOT of fun and I am looking forward to meeting MW and Ms Linda and all of the other participants. From what MMM (My Mistress Michelle) tells me, I am going to have the pleasure of meeting MW and MS Linda, but not the pleasure of actually looking at them....LOL. But most of all, I am looking forward to being at MMM's side and being there for whatever she needs or desires.

5. forevermore

Local Time:
    Getting Ready

Yesterday was another LONG day at work. Up at 6 am, straight to work and then I cralwed into bed at 11 last night as soon as I got home from work. Those hours just catch up to you after a while. I did have the chance to chat with Mistress in the afternoon and she directed me to sleep with my plug inserted. Being the obident sub that I am, as I ready for bed, I got the plug and inserted it and then went to bed. For ME the plug we have is large, but I am able to get it in much more quickly than when we first got it. I slept all night with it inserted and it is amazing how that just keeps a little bit of sexual tension created. I know Mistress is trying to keep me 'all jazzed up' until the party.

6. forevermore

Local Time:
    Good for another year!!!

YEA!!!! I just got back from my annual physical which is required in order for me to work. Everything went OK and I can work for another year and the stress is off!!! I always worry so much about it, but it is not like you can study for it. However, no matter what you say, each year for that one moment, my whole job situation, my ability to be allowed to work is in the hands of someone else. Very stressful, but for now, I am good till next October!!!! Now it is time to focus on the NOV Party.

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats. I can't imagine the stress of worrying if you have a job or not just because of something a dr says. Any, I"m so glad to hear that you're healthy, and not only will be making the party, but alo to continue in a job you love.

8. forevermore

Local Time:
    Soon!!!!

Soon, I will be on my way to the Fall Gathering. It will essentially be the first anniversary of my first in person meeting with Mistress Michelle and her pet. We met for lunch at Applebee's a few days before last years Gathering. Wow, a lot sure has happened over the last year.

My mind is literally going wild with so many images; so many thoughts about the upcoming party. I chat with My Mistress Michelle almost daily and she has me very stirred up for the event. I am locked in my CB cage, I have not come in over 4 months, she has the key, and every night I am sleeping with a plug in my ass. So, needless to say, I am getting highly aroused and excited about the upcoming party. I can't even begin to tell you what my thoughts are; Mistress knows many of them however. Well only a few days remain and then fantasy will AGAIN become reality!!!

9. forevermore

Local Time:
    Fall Gathering 2 - Leading Up To

Night has fallen, and when day breaks, I will be on my way to the Fall Gathering. My mind is full of so many images. Mistress and I have chatted for that last several weeks, always looking forward to this day. I thought it would NEVER get here. But now the day has come and soon I will be at the feet of MY MISTRESS MICHELLE, my rightful place.

I am so ready to take my place at Mistress's feet and be there for whatever she desires. Service, amusement, play, help, or whatever she likes. I have practiced for this day. I have thought about this day. I have dreamed of this day. I have chatted with Mistress about this day, but now it is time demonstrate. It is time to go to work. The time is now and Mistress, I am ready for you.

Soon

little pet

10. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Have a safe trip lp. Looking forward to meeting you.

rachel

11. forevermore

Local Time:
    Thanks rachel, I am looking forward to meeting you as well. I feel as if we have a certain connection, yet we have never met.

I am awake and almost ready to leave. Oh the drive, I am not looking forward to it, but I did get to chat with Mistress briefly this morning so I am started on the right foot and , LOL, Mistress wants me to really PUSH HARD with the right foot so I get there quickly.

Finally, TODAY IS THE DAY......

12. forevermore

Local Time:
    Back Home

Well I arrived back home late Monday night. What a trip! It will be very hard to describe everything that happened during my stay. And like most that atteneded that party, I am wrestling with the struggles of going back to 'normal' day to day life.

For me, my trip was again, mind altering. Despite jumping right back into my daily routine, I will never be the same after that weekend. My personal relationship with Mistress Michelle, MY MISTRESS, continues to deepen. Additionally, my friendship with pet is stronger than ever. And I was surprised upon my arrival, that pet can now get up from a chair and walk without assistance. Now, he is not going to be running a marathon anytime soon, but it was so exciting to see that progress.

I also was very honored to meet, upon my arrival at MM's house, Mistress Watchful, Mistress Linda and her Tiff, both of whome would later become VERY close and special friends, and of course MM's rachel who I have heard a lot about, but have never met. Within minutes, all were just relaxing like we had know each other for years.

As time permits, I will be updating my journal as well as the FALL GATHERING post with details of the event. I just updated an intro post in the FALL GATHERING.

Thank You Mistress Michelle. You are wonferful!!!!

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you guys had a great time. It is awesome to know that Pet is up on his own and moving around! Thank goodness for that.

14. forevermore

Local Time:
    Yes it is and this might sound crazy, given all that I experienced during my trip, but seeing him be able to get up, walk over to me and shake my hand was one of the high lights of my trip.

RICK, 'you are da MAN'!

15. forevermore

Local Time:
    Fall Gathering - The Day Before

I left early last Thursday morning for my long drive to MM house. Fortunately, it was not as long as Linda and Tiff's drive, but more than an hour is too long as far as I am concerned. For the first time, my drive was UNEVENTFUL; no flat tire, no Southern Blizzard, etc. Even though I have been to MM and pet's home many times, butterflies started to flutter about once I was within a few miles of their house. My nerves were due to the fact that Mistress had specific expectations for me and there would be several guests (MW, Ms Linda/tiff, and rachel) already there. So I while I have been submitted to MM for some time, I have never been so in front of others, and I so wanted to make a good impression.

I arrive, park my car, and quickly go to the door leaving my things behind as instructed. I knock and my heart beat rapidly as I wait for the door to open. In short order, I am greeted by Mistress Michelle and her wonderful smile. I look forward to that first smile each time I come visit. Oh I wish I could start my day each morning with that smile. I enter, and greet MM, and we give each other a brief hug. I quickly am melted as her arms wrap around me. I go in and meet all except MW as she is napping; I assume still adjusting from her long flight across the pond.

After meeting all the new faces, I go in to chat with MM's pet, rick. He is a very good and close friend of mine and I always look forward to seeing him. I walk into the living room where he is sitting in his chair like normal. As I approach, he tells me to stop and watch closely. He then proceeds to get up out of the chair, and walk over to me where we shake hands. I wish I could have seen my face, but this is the first time he has been able to do that in almost a year. What a release from bondage that must have felt like for him. Now, he was not setting any land speed records or anything, but to be able to stand and get around on a limited basis without assistance had to be very exciting to him. I was ecstatic and as I stated in an earlier post, this feat was one of my favorite moments of my visit.

I was allowed to visit for a few minutes, before Mistress commanded me to go get my things and then return to her room. Once in there, I was commanded to strip. As usual, Mistress did an inspection and was very pleased, except for all the pubic hair. But that was planned and it would soon be gone....again. I then nervously go back out into the common area. I am nervous because I am naked and I happen to be the ONLY ONE who is naked. Rachel is dressed up in her sissy clothes and everyone else is simply dressed normally. But I guess naked would be normal for a slave. As I return to the living room, MM shows me off to Ms Linda who is sitting on the couch. I guess MW had gotten up from her nap and was greeted by the view of my backside. As I understand it, she had kind of a laugh as she was not expecting any naked bodies....YET. So here I am, just back out in the living room naked being stared at by everyone and now I am getting my grand introduction to Mistress Watchful. Talk about being nervous. Having heard so many things about MW and having admired her from afar, now I am going to meet the founder of this site while standing naked in front of her. I had to be 3 shades of red. But like everyone at this Gathering, she handled the situation with grace and I was made to feel very comfortable. MM sat in her chair and I took my place beside her on the floor while we all chatted while rachel finished dinner. Kneeling and sitting on the floor next to Mistress made me feel so GOOD. I was melting away being there; it felt so right.

Rachel called us all to dinner and she served a wonderful baked chicken dinner. The table was set and all took their places; however, rachel sat at her own table and I sat on the floor next to MM. MM fixed my plate and set it on her lap and I ate while sitting there next to her. This was a new thing for me, but again, being on the floor next to MM was amazing. I hardly noticed that I was NOT sitting at the table. Bliss.

After dinner, tiff joined me in the naked state and we became the entertainment for the evening. First came the electric dog collars; one for tiff and one for me. There was a little testing and yelping to go along with it. Then Mistress wanted to do a little whippin, her favorite pastime. Tiff, must have had some spare wood left over from the making of the bench, so she made several different paddles. All of them, like the bench, were beautiful works of art and as I would find out, there were awesome striking implements. I was instructed to pick one. I picked what I thought was the prettiest of the lot and brought it to Mistress. She then started whipping; a few on me and a few on tiff. I think we each compared how the other reacted. WE both were screaming out when she hit us (in case you were wondering). Of course Mistress would hit the Shock button from time to time, just to make things interesting. A short rest was given before I was instructed to gather up another implement. LOL, when I returned, tiff freaked out and called me crazy. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT ONE". He said that one hurts like hell. I saw it simply as another paddle. There was only one tool he talked about with fear and I AVOIDED that one and grabbed another one. Anyway, Mistress started back and wore us out. Mistress then offered my ass up to MW for a few tries. I was on all fours in the middle of the floor, and she moves in behind me and starts giving me a few strokes. Not bad, I can handle that. MM had been striking much harder. Watching intently, Mistress Linda speaks up and decides to give MW a small pointer. She tells her how to change it up a little to greatly increase the sting and pain. MW gladly accepts this information and returns to work. Now I yelp out on the first blow after the pointer. She continues for a short while and when she finishes, my ass does now have a sting to it. Thank you MW. Thank you ML for helping out. The whipping is completed for the evening and an inspection follows. I think tiff and I took similar blows, but tiff did end up with some nice bruising.

The last event of the evening is the WAXING of little pet. As mentioned earlier, I had let my pubic hair grow out so MM could use Rachel's waxing kit. I lay on the floor while MM gets instruction on the proper technique for ripping, ooops I mean waxing, the pubic hair out. And without much notice, MM starts putting the wax on. I scream out as the wax seems hot, and that area is a little sensitive. I brace for the first pull. RIPPPPPPPPPPP. AHHHHHHHHHHH, I respond. And so the process has started. Patch after patch and soon, I am again hairless. Now MM announces that she is going to wax my underarms. Now that was not expected, but it was done. I put up a weak fight/resistance, but in short order that hair was also gone. I think she would have liked to do my arms too, but that was not in the plan. Once complete, rachel instructed us with the proper way to clean the area in the shower. With that, MM and I go off to the shower to remove all the wax which was still hanging on. The shower felt good and now I am totally smooth. Thank you all.

We visited some more, before retiring for the evening. Rachel was on the floor in MM bedroom and I was placed in the cage at the end of MM's bed. I ended going to sleep fairly quickly and slept fairly soundly (which is a first) in the cage. Morning would bring the day of the party. The excitement and anticipation are growing.

16. forevermore

Local Time:
    The Key

I am so excited about my new avatar picture. My previous one was of my lonely key, all by itself. Now, I have a picture of my key sitting in its rightful place on a chain resting in the bosom of My Mistress Michelle.

Isn't it beautiful?

17. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Truly wonderful :chores008:

18. Rachel

Local Time:
    congrats lp.

rachel

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    I LOVE your new avatar little pet!!! My key is right where it belongs!!
    And....youre not getting it back, just so ya know.
    My Ownership of you is Permanant.
    So, now your life in submission really begins.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

20. forevermore

Local Time:
    I am submitted to you Mistress. Let the real journey begin!

21. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    The journey began a year ago, you just didnt realize at the time that your entire being would change once I got My grip on you!!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

22. forevermore

Local Time:
    My Mistress

Mistress Michelle, you are so correct. You web was been spun all around me and I am totally captivated. I did not have any idea a year ago, that I would be in this place today, but how wonderful.

Thank you Mistress

23. Rachel

Local Time:
    lp you are so correct. i once forgot just how lucky we are to have Mistress Michelle in our lives. i will never forget that again.

rachel

24. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    i did enjoy reading your posts, i am new here and do know how you feel. Wearing the cage for Mistress is a constant reminder of Mistress. i am so proud of wearing the cage, and what a changed feeling even after 2 days of wearing.
    Look forward to get on line hoping Mistress is on line, and when not, it is such a downturn.
    Yes we are both lucky to be owned, and i am mid 50s, this is the first time feeling this way for me.

25. forevermore

Local Time:
    Gordcb6000, watch out, my birthday is near and I am catching you! LOL. Thanks for stopping by.

little pet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice