My new life in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Maid Penny, Nov 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Having previously only used the CB3000 as part of a prelude to sex with my beautiful wife/owner I begged her to lock me permanently. Eventually she agreed but only at home so I was unlocked at work which included lodging away - not good for a compulsive masturbator like me. But this week (Monday afternoon after I finished my shift) things changed.
    She decided I would be locked 24/7 and I am delighted. The first couple of days were fine and on Wednesday I was ordered to remove my device for bathing which I did and passed the test by only washing and not falling into temptation. My owner was very pleased with this and rewarded me with 3 hours in bondage and the ash from 2 cigarettes (as these things are pleasing to me they are rewards not punishments) but no orgasm obviously.
    My owner was a little slow in realising the power she has over me but she is certainly getting the idea now.
    Thursday morning disaster struck I sleep downstairs on the settee while owner has the double bed upstairs. I awoke having pulled out of the back of the 3000 and failed to resist the temptation. Owner was livid. Re-fitting of device with tighter gaps quickly followed and I have not pulled out since. She has also latched on to the idea of target based rewards from another site and I now have to lose weight. I am about 5 stone overweight and my next release depends on my losing some weight but I of course do not know how much I have to lose.
    My owner now fully realises my position and my mental state is all over the place. Being a compulsive masturbator and now being locked is a powerful emotional challenge but one I must succeed in for my owner is everything to me.I will keep you updated on the weight loss process and other stuff too.

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    But isnt it wonderful when WE do finally realize the power WE have always had but didnt know how to use!!!!!
    Good luck in your journey christinesproperty,

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This sounds like an excellent idea, christinesproperty! Is it possible to provide a link to those target-based rewards? Dollyanne lost over 15lbs by setting a target and adhering to it with the aid of Virtual Mistress. You having a real Mistress should make this even stronger. Dolly had a goal of 1 to 3 lbs a week for the first 2 or 3 weeks, then only 1-2 lbs per week thereafter. That worked as a reasonable interim goal. Losing weight too fast is not a desireable thing, so please be careful. Gook luck! Dollyanne will be looking forward to your updates!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

4. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    Thank you dollyanne. There is no danger of rapid weight loss as i love my food too much but the chocolate and ice cream are consigned to History. Whilst i dont know for sure i think possibly a 7 lb loss may get me released which at your suggested rate should take 2-3 weeks, although being so grossly overweight the first chunk may not be too difficult but subsequent ones will get progressively more difficult and therefore longer lock times. As for a link ref targets it was in a posting from someone on a similar forum to this one but i can't now find it for love nor money.

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your more permanent lock up christinesproperty.

Keep us informed, especially about the weight loss. dollyanne is right - she has great success with this method.

Goodluck.

6. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    What a rollrcoaster ride since my last post.
    Sunday night I am weighed then ordered to remove device for bathing and provided i resist temptation (bathing is unsupervised but she will know if i stray)i will be released on Monday night for mistress to play with as i had lost 5 lbs.
    Monday evening i suggest smething to mistress whch she didnt like at all. I am told i deserve punishment and would be punished. I am barred from her bedroom and my promised release would not be happening. I am absolutely devastated but accept my punishment without question. As she is not naturally dominant the delivery of such a punishment was actually rewarding to me inasmuch as she ordered it and enforced it.
    Tuesday after my week off work i return for the first time wearing my device t work. I walk around work proudly locked. Tuesday night my mistress decides she can't do it any more and i have to remove my device for good. I am absolutely devastated. There are other mistress/slave scenarios she will still do but the chastity device is consigned to the drawer. I am so so so sad but i must put my marriage first.

7. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    As my dream of a chastity lifestyle is now over i will have little to post on here but as dollyanne expressed an interest in red cb i have uploaded a picture. Not great quality but you can see the colour.

8. Maid Penny

Maid Penny Member

Local Time:
    A small step in the right direction ( for me anyway)
    my last posts a couple of weeks ago indicated that my shortlived life in chastity was ended and i resorted to my two comforts i.e. chocolate and masturbating. Result - very unhappy man putting weight back on. I decided to risk all and broach the subject with my wife again primarily along the lines of an incentive to lose weight and she has agreed to lock me again in the new year. My wife is not naturally dominant and cannot/will not do what she calls horrible things to me (most of which i actually see as enjoyable). She can't cope with feminisation which i long for, she won't beat me any more (used to with a wooden spoon) but she will still put me into bondage and now has allowed me to be locked again. For personal reasons which i won't go into here my wife has no interest in sex so the common outcome on here of her being fondled, licked, fingered etc by her slave to produce orgasms for her doesn't come into it and she says she does what she does because she loves me. I can't convince her of the benefits of having a full time housemaid/slave so she can do nothing while i look after the house as she feels she has to do most of it.I don't know if this second round of lockup will last but i hope so. I have never resigned from this forum as i think it is the best, friendliest, most helpful and understanding by a country mile and i have logged on every day i am at home to read peoples posts and enjoy same in the hope of one day resurrecting my lockup. I realise this has droned on a bit but i know the people on here will be very mature, helpful supportive etc as usual.

9. JustLocked

JustLocked Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Good luck and let us know what happens. My adventure has followed a similar trajectory, and I'm currently trying to get it restarted also...so I'll be especially interested to see what your wife does this time around.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice