my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    I love reading about your date nights! It's always good to know there is hope for us to fit more kink in when our kids are a bit older! Feels like forever waiting though!

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    9:26 AM
    thank You, Mistress Watchful...and i thoroughly enjoyed reading about Your dungeon experience.

perhaps You just need a reliable babysitter...one who will let You leave the children overnight at their house.

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    there's nothing to report really. W/we're both back into the work week, church, band, etc. tuesday morning W/we had some nice vanilla morning sex...what a great way to start the day.

Mistresses' period starts today or tomorrow so no cummies for either of U/us for about a week.

4. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    just stopped in for a quick update. Mistresses' period started on Thursday. i'm not feeling well...just very sleepy and drained. i slept half the day and can barely keep my eyes open now. Mistress has been serving me tea and soup...what a role reversal. off to bed...more in a few days.

5. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistresses' period is finally over...since Tuesday She tells me.

last night after appointments W/we met at O/our local for some drinks. i love this because vodka makes Mistress horny.

at the bar Mistress was stunning and i could see other guys checking Her out...back off, boys, She's mine...well, i'm Hers actually.

when W/we got home Mistress was not opening the door. W/we started making out. Mistress whispered that She was sooo horny. then SHe said "you are going to fuck Me tonight, right?" "of course", i said. "well that's good" She said "because My period has been over for 2 days and you fell asleep both nights!" gulp! i missed 2 opportunities and Mistress was not pleased.

once inside it was quick to bed. Mistress and i got into a hot make-out session as i played with Her nipples. Mistress was pulling my head around by my hair...i love that!

i kissed my way down Her tummy and began to kiss Her pussy. Mistress kept me away from Her clit for several minutes as i licked and kissed Her pussy lips. as soon as She was ready i began working Her clit and She was cuming hard in minutes. when She had enough i stayed down there for a while. i sucked, nibbled, licked and kissed Her thighs and that kept the orgasms coming.

i moved back up next to Mistress and W/we started kissing again. i was slightly on top of Mistress and She grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She grabbed hold of Her cock and just held it tightly in Her fist...no hand movement at all. it felt good but was frustrating at the same time. then She roughly pushed me onto my back with Her hand still firmly on Her cock. She asked me if i knew why i was on my back. i said it was either because She was going to ride me or suck me. i said either would be nice, especially if i was chained to the bed. Mistress said no...She would rather pin me down with Her arms.

Mistress giggled and went down on me. OMG, what a mouth and tongue She has. the alcohol was making me last a long time but Mistress just loves that. i could tell from the sounds that Mistress was making that She came before i did. i finally exploded and came really hard.

W/we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Mistress hasn't been fucked in a while so i'm sure that's what She will want tonight...can't wait...i want to take Her back into the bedroom right now!

6. Peter Kneels

Peter Kneels subhub masochist

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Chastity Slave John,

Enjoying your descriptions of your adventures with your lovely Femdom Queen. Talk about finding a True Goldmine when you retired. Do what she says!

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    well thank you very much, peter kneels! i am so very lucky to be where i am right now. as a lifestyle slave i always obey my Mistress.

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    just a quick update.

indeed, Mistress wanted a good fucking with Her cock and last night She got it. since my chastity was only for 2 days i was able to hold out and pleasure Mistress with Her cock rather thoroughly. Mistress hung Her head over the edge of the bed as She came hard several times before i exploded.

i hope She's just as horny tonight!

9. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    Please!

Chastityslavejohn,

The contrast between my 'since August 15th' and your '2 days ago' may explain how frustrated I get reading about your current love life!

Good for you!

Cindy (aka blue-balls)

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thanks, cindy!

sometimes i wish i had more to report here other than vanilla sex. it's difficult for U/us to be alone with 3 young adults in the house.

fact is Mistress is just too horny to leave me chaste for long time periods...usually the longest is during Her period.

11. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    sounds like me.

12. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i had an amazing night last night!

after getting home from separate obligations W/we spent O/or night as W/we usually do...working at O/our desks about 6 feet apart.

Mistress was telling me how pumped up She is over a challenge to achieve a certain level in Her business by November 30th. over and over again She kept repeating how excited She was. little did i know HOW excited She was.

at around 10:30 Mistress asked if i was ready for bed. that was very unusual, it's usually me dragging Her off at midnight. i said no, i was still too wound up from my church band practice.

just after 11 She asked again. i replied that i wasn't sleepy and She said She wasn't either. now i got the hint (i can be so dense sometimes!) i said i'd wrap up in a few minutes and as She headed to the bedroom She said in passing..."I'm really wet!" oh boy, that's all it took...i bolted from my desk.

while Mistress was removing Her make-up and washing, moisturizing, etc., i was in bed...naked and ready. Mistress called out. "what are you doing in there?" i made a pretend snore and W/we both had a laugh.

Mistress came into bed wearing something silky. W/we started right in, making out and touching. soon i slid from Her nipple down Her body and started licking Her clit. as always Mistress came real hard several times and pushed me off Her pussy. i continued Her orgasms by biting and sucking Her inner thigh.

i was all worked up by now so i slid Her cock inside Her and She started cuming immediately. several times Mistress grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back, causing me to arch my back...mmmm, it was sooo hot!

after just a few minutes and some more Os for Mistress She roughly pushed me off of Her and onto my back. Mistress got on top of me and impaled Herself on Her cock. She pinned my arms to the bed and began pumping away. i love feeling helpless and under Her complete control. Mistress kept cuming and cuming, soaking me in Her juices.

for some reason i can always hold out longer on my back. i could sense a change in Mistress, however, and instinctively knew She was ready for me to cum. She loves the feeling when i cum inside Her and it always gives Her a big orgasm. Mistress released my arms and began squeezing my nipples really hard. in less than a minute i came hard, shaking and curling my toes. Mistress collapsed onto me.

as Mistress and i chatted in the afterglow W/we had a few good laughs. i was soaked from belly button to my knees and it was running down my butt crack. Mistress got me a towel and i dried off, then She dried Herself.

i asked Her what got Her so worked up. i thought it was the spanking clip that W/we watched together but Mistress just said "no, I just love a good challenge...it gets me hot!"

so today i'm furiously thinking and trying to come up with some challenges for Her on my own.

Mistress also advised me that there would be a date night this weekend...right after i got in trouble for finishing my drink before She did...GULP!!

Subomaha likes this.
  13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    btw, Mistresses' new business requires Her to be in skirt and heels every day. omG, She has me drooling all day long...She is sooo hot!

today Mistress is wearing Her 5 inch heels. since She is 5 foot 9 and i am 6 foot 1 She is taller than me in those shoes...how i love that!

Mistress also loves teasing me with Her lipstick. She puts tons of it on and then She insists on kissing and kissing me until it's all over my face. it's so embarrassing and at the same time i love it!

14. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    lucky boy.................it must be great :character0028:

15. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    date night and more

wow. what a great day! last night Mistress and i had O/our first date night in 2 weeks.

Mistress wanted to see the last Harry Potter movie...it was playing at the IMAX theater across the bay in St. Pete and W/we had to hurry to make the 3:20 showing which was the last for the day. the movie was great and W/we snuggled together with a bag of popcorn.

after the movie W/we went to PF Chang...instead of the hour plus wait W/we ate at the bar. the young adults were bribed to be gone by 8 pm and that's about when W/we finished dinner. W/we had so much fun talking to people at the bar and sharing a yummy meal. at the bar i shared this with Her:

"Recently my wife's best friend was over. We were sitting around after dinner drinking some wine, when out of the blue my wife ordered me to show her our little secret. I was a little slow because I thought she was joking. But then I was sternly told to get completly naked. My wife explained our relationship and then instructed me to get the paddle since I did not obey her first order. She gave me a sound spanking and made me stand with my nose in the corner while she continued talking with her friend.
    when W/we got home all was quiet...finally. after a quick email check W/we headed for the bedroom."

it's from this thread:

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27081#post27081

it's the hottest thing i've read recently and i told Mistress that i wished She would out me that way to one or more of Her friends.

when W/we got home the house was quiet...finally. after a quick email check W/we went to the bedroom. W/we made out for a while and then Mistress asked why Her toys weren't set up yet. i quickly got things ready for Her. as i stood alongside the bed Mistress started in with me. She started swatting my butt as i was made to stand there and not move. Mistress used many of Her toys on me and gave me a good spanking. She used the flicker whip on Her cock...it really stings.

next Mistress ordered me onto the bed face down. usually i am restrained with chains but Mistress just ordered me to be still. now my spanking began in earnest. Mistress started with Her bare hand...i absolutely love that! i was as hard as a rock and Mistress ordered me to hump the bed, rubbing my hard cock on the sheets. throughout my beating i was made to keep humping...and Mistress scolded me if i stopped.

Mistress used crop, leather paddle, both flogs and canes. the beating continued for about an hour. for the most part i was in sub space, hard cock and able to take my beating properly. some of it was a bit rough and i squirmed, arched my back and screamed into the pillow. Mistress talked about outing me and spanking me in front of Her friends...oh yes, Mistress...please?

after my beating W/we cuddled. Mistress was very proud of me and complimented me on the good job i did.

W/we drifted off to sleep...and awoke just after midnight...almost late to retrieve 2 of the young adults.

this morning when W/we awoke W/we had wonderful, vanilla sex. Mistress enjoyed Her hard cock and came several times. once again She pulled my trigger...She squeezed my nipple really hard and i could no longer hold it...i exploded inside Her.

what a great time W/we had! Mistress and i are so blessed to be together and W/we just love each other's company. W/we are so in love!

16. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i had a great weekend and W/we finally got some time to be alone together.

W/we had something big to celebrate. after 3 years, thousands of dollars, countless meetings and walking away from a pile of money i am finally divorced. i left my ex on 8/26/06...my divorce was official on 8/27/09...3 years and a day. YAY!!!!!

W/we had such a busy weekend, Mistress was at a business conference, but fortunately only a 40 minute drive from home. saturday night W/we decided to celebrate...W/we would run away from home on sunday for some much needed alone time and a night in a hotel. Mistress left the planning to me.

W/we have a favorite hotel room...poolside and just steps away from the jacuzzi. i called the hotel, spoke to the manager...who knows us well...and scored O/our room.

on Sunday Mistress left early...Her conference was ending with a session from 8 till noon. when She got home at around 1:30 W/we packed lightly and headed to the nail salon for mani/pedi...complete with cocktails. (Mistress and i had decided that it would just be U/us for the weekend...no toys.)

after fabulous spa pedicures and manicures it was off to the hotel...only 30 minutes away. by the time W/we checked in it was 5 and W/we were starving. Mistress had never eaten teppanyaki style so we headed to a nearby Japanese restaurant. (for those of Y/you not familiar it's hibachi style where Y/you sit around a table and they entertain Y/you while cooking Y/your meal...about 10 people at a table)

Mistress loved the experience and the food was excellent and plentiful. Mistress had a cocktail and some wine...i had hot saki. W/we told them it was O/our anniversary so they sang to U/us, gave us paper hats like the chefs wear, and W/we shared a cupcake. it was wonderful!

when W/we got back to the room W/we went straight for the jacuzzi...with glasses of wine and a cigar for me. it was pool, jacuzzi...pool, jacuzzi...pool, jacuzzi...for about an hour. Mistress and i reminisced about the time W/we fucked right in the pool in front of about 6 people that were at the other end...W/we had to be quiet when we came...lol!!!!

back in the room Mistress had a conference call. Mistress had me massage Her feet for most of the call. She scolded me for licking and sucking Her toes when She had to speak.

i was really sleepy and kind of drifted off...i awoke a bit but Mistress tucked me in and told me to make sure W/we were up early enough to fuck...absolutely!

in the morning there was some confusion about the time. it was really dark and it turned out that the clock was an hour fast. when W/we got up W/we thought W/we had to scramble because breakfast was ending...actually W/we had plenty of time. W/we went to the lobby, grabbed food and went back to the room for a cozy breakfast in bed.

after breakfast W/we turned off the lights and cuddled. soon i went down on Mistress and gave Her several nice Os. when She was done i cuddled alongside Her...Mistress had about 3 more nice orgasms in the afterglow. when She recovered She pushed me onto my back and impaled Herself on Her cock. omG, how delicious Her warm wet pussy felt as She stroked my entire length. She pinned my arms to the bed and i got really excited...totally under Her control and there for Her pleasure. Mistress came a couple of times and all of a sudden...omG...i felt myself hitting the point of no return. i wanted to hold out longer but it took me completely by surprise. i immediately felt one huge orgasmic spasm...Mistress squealed with delight and came really hard. then something weird happened...it felt like a second orgasm for me...even stronger than the first...all the while Mistress is coming and coming.

afterwards W/we both remarked at how amazing it was as W/we both recovered!

i took a little nap as Mistress channel surfed. although W/we both had things to do W/we barely made it out of the room by noon...and headed right to lunch at a favorite spot with great salads.

Mistress and i love being together...all the time. W/we never tire of each other's company. what a glorious life W/we have!

17. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistresses' period started today...guess my chastity started on monday after i came.

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i'll be away for a few days...spur of the moment trip to NYC. my son's film may win an award at a film festival on saturday.

i'll try to check in but most likely not until sunday. there really won't be anything to report anyway but i'll miss all my CM friends.

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i'm happy to be back and i'm all caught up on posts here.

i got in at 7 last night. met Mistress at the airport bar for a cocktail and then W/we went to O/our local to watch the Yankees sweep the Twins. W/we got totally trashed and woke up really hung over this morning...good thing W/we both work from home.

Mistresses' period was very short this month so W/we should be back in action tonight.

20. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    ugh, i had a horrible gout attack which left me on the couch, icing my foot for 3 days. on top of that the medicine makes you deathly ill.

i finally started feeling like myself yesterday. Mistresses' period has been over for several days and She was feeling horny.

i got into bed last night and Mistress joined me...naked. i started playing with Her nipples, but in no time i was licking Her pussy and Mistress was cuming and cuming.

when She was finished Mistress pushed me onto my back. She sucked Her cock, doing some amazing things that i could not even figure out. Mistress had several more orgasms while sucking, and i came really hard down Her throat.

looking forward to a busy weekend and hopefully a good beating...i'm going to be away from Mistress for a week...on my annual fall camping trip with the guys.

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress and i fell asleep spooning last night. i awoke at 4 to answer nature's call. back in bed i noticed that Mistress was nude, on top of the blanket and looking very sexy. i cuddled in against Her and cupped Her breast...She moaned in pleasure...green light!!!!!!!

i squeezed Her right nipple as i sucked Her left and She arched Her back.

in minutes i had Her cock inside Her. i pumped Mistress to several orgasms for at least 15 minutes before exploding.

what a nice way to wake up for both of U/us. W/we drifted off to sleep tangled in each others' arms.

22. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    tomorrow morning i'll be on a plane alone. i'm very excited to be headed to my annual fall camping trip with 12 of my best friends...but sad to leave Mistress for a week.

on sunday night Mistress and i were feeling frisky. when W/we went to bed i went right down on Mistress, bring Her several delicious orgasms...God i love how She tastes. when She was satisfied She pushed me onto my back and rode Her cock to several more orgasms, all the while pinning my arms to the bed. when She was satisfied She stopped, rolled off and said, "good night". no cummie for me.

i was hoping for a morning fuck but Mistress awoke with a tummy ache. rats, still no cummie for me.

this morning Mistress had that gleam in Her eye. i began to play with Her boobies and Mistress proceeded to tease me, getting ever closer to Her cock with Her hand...but without touching...and squeezing my nipple.

finally Mistress started stroking Her cock and it felt like heaven. after a few minutes She abruptly stopped and said "time to get up". aaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

tonight is O/our last night together for a week so i'm hoping...and hoping...and hoping.

look at me, it's only been 3 days and i'm almost to the point of begging.

23. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    i to am enjoying your post. Looks like you're both having a wonderful time.

24. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    hi CM Gang, i'm back after a week away from Mistress with friends and family. the night before i left i did finally get to cum. Mistress and i had wonderful vanilla sex and i fucked Her hard before exploding inside Her.

Mistress was waiting for me when i landed yesterday at 10 am. it was so good to finally see Her. W/we shared a long, hard hug and lots of kisses...W/we really hate being apart, especially for an entire week. W/we had a quick cocktail at the airport lounge while waiting for my luggage. W/we had to rush to O/our lunch meeting.

after lunch Mistress surprised me by taking me to O/our local...seems i was missed while i was away. W/we had a few cocktails while i smoked a cuban cigar and caught up with the staff and patrons...it was so nice.

in the evening Mistress went off to a meeting while i went to band practice. after practice i rushed out of there rather than chatting with the guys...i told them i had to go home to get laid.

after an hour or so on O/our computers Mistress and i went off to bed. Mistress put on something silky and W/we cuddled and kissed...and kissed and cuddled. soon Mistress was squeezing and stroking Her cock. Mistress pushed me onto my back and began to give me an amazing blow job. Mistress licked and sucked Her cock like She really missed it. She kept stopping for a tease...asking me if i was finished. She does this amazing thing where She has Her whole cock down Her throat and Her tongue is all over the place. within minutes i exploded...a deep toe curling, face crunching orgasm. Mistress had several orgasms while sucking. W/we were asleep in each others arms in minutes.

this morning was a struggle getting up. after a couple of hours of computer time Mistress suggested that W/we shower. about 90% of the time W/we shower together. Mistress commented on how hairy i was...She had allowed me to let my chest grow in for my camping trip. Mistress stood me in the shower and shaved my chest, belly and armpits with the 1/8 inch blade on the electric clipper. During O/our shower Mistress completely shaved my back, shoulders, upper arms and butt with the razor. now i'm back to where i'm supposed to be. (i had already shaved Her cock and balls the day before...my job.)

my chest hair is now shorter than it's ever been. Mistress teased about shaving my legs but i don't think She would really do that.

now that i'm back i'll be popping in more frequently. it's great to be back!

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    Welcome back! It sounds like you had a wonderful welcome home! :) :happy0030:

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice