my new life as a chastity slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastityslavejohn, Nov 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:11 AM
    Mistress Watchful, i am so glad that O/our journal pleases You. i live to please and serve all Mistresses...but of course Mistress Irianna first!

Mistress and i consider O/ourselves blessed. W/we have a wonderful life despite the challenges. Mistress and i are both highly sexed so O/our sex life is amazing. Mistress always jokes that although i'm in chastity it will never be for too long because She can't wait that long to play with Her cock.

whether W/we are in play mode or not i am ALWAYS Her slave. i take great pride in making sure that i anticipate and satisfy Her every need. i always follow my rules...example, Mistress always starts Her meal before me, but i may never finish before Her...same with drinks. broken rules are recorded in my book of transgressions and punishment follows on date night. punishment is especially severe for repetitive failures.

W/we live with Mistresses children (21, 19 and 17) and 2 dogs in a 4 bedroom condo. everyone has their own space but the "young adults" can hear U/us when W/we are playing. they have commented and teased U/us about sounds from O/our room...Mistress is VERY loud when She cums. Mistress has always been open with Her children about Her sexuality so W/we really don't care what they hear. vanilla sex is fine any time but BDSM play is reserved for "date night", when the young adults are bribed to leave us alone for 4 to 6 hours. most of the time that's punishment night...there is no mistaking the sounds of flogs, whips, paddles and my cries and screams. W/we are fortunate that they are old enough to be on their own...if they were little W/we would need to drop them off with family or with a sitter.

on O/our NY Christmas vacation W/we spent 3 days at my sister's house. the 4 of U/us were sitting in the dining room over breakfast. i was my usual self, filling Mistresses glass, serving Her meal, clearing Her plate, etc. my sister noticed and commented, "boy, I want to be served like that!" i was honored at the compliment...and i love being outed like that!

but date night is not always about O/our lifestyle. last night after the young adults left i slipped into the bedroom, set up the toys and donned my leather jock strap. i cooked O/our dinner, served Mistress, cleared and cleaned and drew a bath for Her. Mistress took a bubble bath complete with wine and candles. while Mistress was bathing i asked if She needed anything or if She wanted me to bathe Her. Mistress said no and i sensed She wanted to be left alone so i awaited Her call. when i heard the tub draining i grabbed Her towel and held it for Her as She stepped out of the tub. wrapped in the towel Mistress sat on the bed and beckoned for me to join Her. W/we sat and talked. W/we reminisced about the days before i moved to Florida when She would visit my NY apartment once a month for the weekend. W/we had such wonderful times in my tiny basement apartment, O/our underground sanctuary. so many nights W/we would light the whole place with candles, enjoy dinner together, a cigar on my steps, one night in the rain cuddling under an umbrella. even though it was a crappy apartment W/we had our privacy. Mistress said She wanted another night like that. so i lit several candles and we cuddled in bed, alone if only for a few hours. W/we began touching and kissing and Mistress got hold of my hard cock and would NOT let go. She kept touching, stroking and pumping my cock and it felt soooo good. soon i couldn't take it another second, i got on top of Her and entered Her. W/we fucked for a very long time. Mistress came real hard at least 4 times, each time Her pussy convulsed and tried to push me out...but i kept thrusting. i think it was the third orgasm, but one time She squirted as She came, soaking me to my knees and saturating the sheets. soon i exploded and W/we came together...Mistress always cums when i do because She loves feeling Her cock pulse inside Her.

if Y/you have been following O/our journal Y/you know about O/our football bet. well the Giants just lost so i lost O/our bet. i have to get my toenails painted next time W/we go for mani/pedi. my toes will be painted blue with an orange stripe...big toes with the NY logo. i will have to wear sandals or flipflops. OMG i am so dreading this. i am petrified! i will be so embarrassed!

2. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    OMG, i have blue toenails. i will post pix. everyone at the nail salon teased me..the nail techs and the other patrons. i was soooo humiliated!

3. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    blue toenails

im getting used to looking down and seeing blue toenails, its no longer shocking. except for people in the nail salon no one has seen them live except for the family. i did wear flip flops home but it was dark outside and we were mostly in the car. when W/we got home if there were any neighbors about i was gonna wait in the car until they leftbut I doubt if Mistress would have allowed that. several of my friends knew about the bet, thanks to Mistress, and Mistress sent them all pictures of my feet and of me in the pedicure chair getting worked on. no one has commented yet. starting on Saturday ill be spending 9 days with both my kids (24 and 21) so I sent them pictures as well rather than surprise them when i see them. cant wait for the 2 weeks to be over. fortunately its cool enough here and where im going for shoes and sneakers instead of flip flops and sandals. Mistress enjoyed the whole ordeal way too much and is giving me that wicked grin when She sees my feet.

last night in bed Mistress and i started kissing and touching each other. after about 15 minutes i asked permission to worship Her pussy and was rewarded with a head push down between Her legs. i licked Mistress to at least 4 orgasms before She pushed me away. W/we fell asleep in each others armsno cum for me!

today im catching up with laundryflip flops on and blue toes exposedwearing my butt plug of courseand serving Mistress of course.

4. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Daily Enemas might not be a good idea. And going too large with a dildo too fast can be a very bad idea. I think go slow, get comfortable and you will be fine.

I think you have the right idea that if you want to clean yourself out to do them just before the act. I read somewhere that doing enemas too often (daily) can damage your ability to go properly? Maybe someone who is better versed in the medical part of this can comment? Otherwise I wanted to say wow - hot posts. And not just the Bend over Boyfriend stuff. I have to admit the idea of denial and chastity don't exactly turn my gears *At least not the idea of doing it all the time. But you seem to have found a really interesting middle ground that while I'm probably way to vanilla to emulate is seriously hot reading material!

Good luck on everything. And if you don't climax from Anal sex I think the addition of a vibe or reach around or even some masturbation during the act is ok to add to the enjoyment or???

:loveCM:

5. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Jimi, thanks for the nice comments and advice.

guess i've been leaving some detail out. i am not doing daily enemas, just doing them prior to date night in case Mistress wants strap-on play. also i am wearing a butt plug 24/7. i only take it out for sanitary reasons. i am well prepared for penetration!

6. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    I probably should have figured that out but thanks for the reply. Please ask your Misstress (If and when) you try the feeldoe if it works for her of if she needs to use a vibe in addition to help her reach climax?

We are pretty vanilla but... Well you never know! :character0071:

7. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    last night was date night. im going out of the country with my kids on Saturday and will be gone for 9 daysO/our longest separation since W/we moved in together. W/we picked last night because i have to be at the airport by 7:30 on Saturday.

as soon as the young adults left last night i slipped into the bedroom to put on my leather jock strap. i also removed my shoes so my blue toenails would show. it was too cold to go shirtlesshaving a cold snap in Florida. back in the livingroom i prepared a cocktail for Mistress. She commanded, bring Me your collar and restraintsand My crop! Yes, Mistress

Mistress had me place the items next to Her on the couch. i also presented my book of transgressions. She playfully swatted me with the crop a few times. then i popped off into the kitchen to prepare dinner: Chicken Picata, Linguini with Oil and Garlic and steamed broccoli. W/we had a nice quiet dinner and Mistress went back to the couch while i cleaned up. when i finished i brought Mistress another cocktail and stood awaiting Her order. She pointed to the floor in front of Her so i knelt before Her as She collared me and fastened my restraints to my ankles and wrists. next Mistress motioned for me to join Her on the couch. for the next hour or so W/we cuddled on the couch. of course i kept Mistresses glass filled and She rewarded me with a swat each time i rose to serve Her. (Mistress should NEVER have to ask for Her glass to be freshenedif She has to ask i have failed and will be punished.)

at one point as Mistress held the crop She reached down and started to tease my cock until it was rock hardthen She hit my cock with the cropyeouch, that hurt. She followed up with several crop shots to my thighs; they stung like crazy. then She stopped and stroked my cock again, remarking how hard i still was despite the pain. the crop fell on my cock again, this time lower, catching my ballsthat really hurt. my cry of pain brought more thigh shots and more cock stroking.

Still hard, slave, you must like this. Do you like the pain, slave?
    i dont know, Mistress.
    Come on, you must like itlook how hard you are!
    Yes, Mistress.
    Then you like the pain, dont you?
    Yes, Mistress
    Yes what?
    Yes, Mistress, i like the pain.
    Good, no reason to stop then

this must have continued for another 30 minutes. She caught my balls several times and brought tears to my eyes. Mistress is an expert with the crop so those shots landed just where She intended. the pain was terrible, especially on my thighs, but i remained rock hard the whole time. (i have the thigh bruises today to prove how hard Mistress hit me). this was the first time She used the crop during CBTusually She uses Her flicker whip.

soon Mistress announced that it was time for us to move into the bedroom. Mistress fastened my leash to my collar and led me down the hall. once inside Mistress pointed to the floor at the foot of the bed. what was this? something new? i dropped to my knees and Mistress commanded DOWN!, so i quickly dropped to all fours. this was definitely something new. Mistress hummed cheerfully as She moved about the room. i had no idea what She was doing and i did not dare to look or ask. She put Metallica on the stereo, Her favorite sex and/or punishment music.

after what felt like forever suddenly Mistress was standing in front of me. Look up! She commanded and i was rewarded with the sight and smell of Her wet, naked pussy. Kiss me! She commanded. i eagerly kissed Her pussy lips and She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me closed. i slipped my tongue in to tease Her clit but She pushed me away and back down. next She walked forward over me and was straddling me, facing my feet. Her legs gripped me tightly about the waist and Her hand came around behind Her to grab my collar and slightly lift my head. then the beating started, slowly at first with Her hand, then the flog and soon the paddle and the cane. i tried to squirm away but Her legs gripped me tightly and She held firmly onto my collar, sometimes almost lifting me off the floor. Mistress is very strong. at some point She moved back so Her wet pussy was rubbing the back of my neck.

when Mistress stopped She whispered into my ear to command me to climb onto the bed. i assumed the usual face down, spread eagle position and Mistress proceeded to fasten the chains to my restraints. my beating started again, with Her hand at first. Mistress has a new move where She gives me about ten strokes with the flog, followed with 5 quick cane shots, then more with the flog. She must have one in each hand. i can take a lot from the flog so i get lulled into a state where im thinking that this isnt too bad and then the cane lands and i squirm and cry out from its sting.

all together i was beaten for about an hour. i dont think Mistress skipped a single one of Her toys. then She slipped Her hand under me and started stroking and squeezing my cock again. How do you want to come, slave? She asked. i thought for a while and She asked again. finally i answered, with Your hand, Mistress. Mistress continued stroking as Her other hand caressed me and squeezed my nipples. i was in heaven. i begged to eat Her pussy but Mistress refused. after a few minutes Mistress stopped, released me, and then continued playing with Her cock. at one point i had several of Her toes in my mouth as i licked and sucked each one.

for some reason i wasnt coming quickly, probably the wine, so i asked Mistress if i could fuck Herwhy waste a hard cock that cant come? Mistress agreed and lay on Her back next to me. i rolled on top of Her. as soon as i penetrated Her She began to come. i fucked Her real hard and brought Her to several orgasms. i pulled Her hair real hard; that always makes Her come loud and hard. finally i exploded inside Her, triggering another orgasm for Mistress. i rolled off and W/we fell asleep in each others arms.

tonight im sure well have some vanilla sex. 9 days is a long time for Mistress to be away from Her cock. i have promised no playing with Her cock while im away. ill be with my kids anyway. im sure when i get back there will be some great sex and then back into the CB3000.

ill be away from my journal until at least the 26th. thanks for reading and have a great MLK Day.

8. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    i got back from my trip Sunday evening. it's been hell getting used to Eastern Standard time...where i was it's 14 hours later than here.

it's so unfortunate that Mistress never got to see the bruises on my thighs from our last session with the crop. each thigh had a bruise the size of my fist and they were quite colorful.

Mistress was quite horny when i got home. i was too, but i was sooo tired. W/we did manage a nice slow, hard fucking and Mistress made it clear to me that She just wanted to be fucked. She would not let me touch Her nipples or Her pussy. W/we both came really hard.

although i was not locked up, i was chaste for 10 days. i discovered that being unlocked and chaste is very different from being locked and chaste. when i am locked in my CB3000 i can't help but think about sex all the time, my cock is constantly straining and i leak pre-cum like crazy. being unlocked is nothing like that.

Mistress has said nothing about lock up as yet. i hope She is horny tonight because i'm feeling much better. She will start her period at any minute...the last several months it's been on the 28th. (it's one of my jobs to keep track of Her period). since i'll be denied sex anyway i hope She locks me up as soon as Her period starts.

date night will be this weekend. i am very hairy and Mistress already noted that She needs to shave me. how far will She go this time?

i still have blue toenails. last night Mistress teased about pink toenails...yikes!

9. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    first, no more blue toenails. Mistress and i went for our mani and pedi on tuesday and the polish was removedand although Mistress teased, even in the nail salon, She did not go through with Her pink toenail threat phew!!!

i had a very difficult time readjusting from my trip14 hour jet lag is awful. Mistress was so wonderful, taking care of me and doing whatever She could do to help. since my return i have only had 2 nights of uninterrupted sleep, thursday and saturday nights. on the other nights i would wake at 3 am and be up tossing and turning for 3 hours. consequently there was no sex.

Mistress started Her period on 1/29. when i asked about lockup She said She would lock me after a good shavei havent been shaved since 12/27 so i was really hairy and the CB would have been very uncomfortable. My Mistress is soooo good to me!!!

in O/our continuing effort to get me a good nights sleep Mistress has been making me stay up late and last night was no different. we watched the first 2 Bourne movies while snuggling on the couch. She whispered in my ear, dont worry, slave, youre getting shaved tonight.

at about 1 am Mistress announced that it was bed time. since it was so late i wondered if Mistress would still shave me. while in the bathroom Mistress was busy so when i opened the door She had the towels spread out on the bed and razor in hand. i climbed onto the towels and Mistress got started, working from the top to bottom. first with the 1/8 blade She shaved my shoulders, upper arms, armpits and back. next with the 1/4 blade She shaved my chest. then She had me lie on my back and with the 1/8 blade She shaved my cock, scrotum and entire pelvic areammm, my favorite part and i always get so rock hard as She moves my cock around to shave everywhere. sometimes i get an oral release after shaving (Mistress loves performing oral and orgasms every time), especially when Mistress has Her period, but not this time. finally i rolled over and Mistress shaved my butt. when Mistress was done i cleaned up and took a quick shower. Mistress told me to put on my CB3000no cum for me. i took the device into the bathroom and willed myself soft. i lubed good with baby oil and got the device on with no problemfor the first time since 12/19. back in bed Mistress snapped the lock closed.

in an odd way it felt really good to be locked up again. i got hard immediately and strained within my confinement, causing my balls to ache until I softened. the cycle of erection and then ache and soften continued until i fell asleep. despite being chaste for so long, at least 9 days while i was away with my kids, the experience of being locked and controlled is so different. what a life change chastity has been, going from daily orgasms since i was a teenager to periods of 10 days of chastitymy record. this time i know i will be locked up at least until Mistresses period is over on 2/4 or 5that will be 10 or 11 days. i will only be unlocked when Mistress decides that She needs to be fucked by Her cockcertainly Her own orgasms will occur any time She decides to honor me with the privilege of pleasing Her with my mouth and tonguei hope She doesnt keep me waiting too longi love worshipping Her beautiful pussy!

10. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    today is day 11 of chastity, my new record. at this point i dont know whether to celebrate or cry. i am struggling with my chastity and miss intimacy with Mistress soooo much!

as far as i know Mistress is still on her period. i havent asked Her and i dont think its respectful to ask. in the past i would ask every day, but a slave should know his place. being on Her period does not mean that we cant do other things, but Mistress just doesnt seem interested. why doesnt Mistress take advantage of oral service? i just love doing it and really am okay pleasuring Her while locked up with no orgasm of my own. perhaps its the demands of Her new job and helping me market my own business.

yesterday was crazy. W/we got up early to go to the gym for the first time in 2 weeks. i briefly mentioned to Mistress that i didnt know what it would be like to exercise in my CD but Mistress said i would be okay because we were only doing cardio and not meeting O/our trainer. gulpyes, Mistress!

O/our workout was uneventful but of course i worked up a good sweat on the bike and elliptical, the CD was fine. when W/we got home Mistress decided She needed a chauffeur for the day, Her car is overdue for maintenance. so there was no time for showering, W/we got ourselves together quickly and started O/our day. in between driving i worked on cleaning my coffee machines, it was a busy day. at the end of the day Mistress needed to be in Orlando to pick up promotional materials for Her new jobthats at least 90 minutes each way plus dinner with Her boss in between. W/we finally got home at 11:30 pm and Mistress needed to finish Her taxesS/she was up till 1:30 am. i dozed in bed from 1 till 1:30.

at this point my CD was driving me insane. i could NOT sleep due to intense itching. i asked Mistress to unlock me for a shower and Mistress obliged. the shower felt so good!!! i was very disappointed that Mistress did not join me, having Her wash me would have been such a tease! after showering i cleaned the CD and put it back on. Mistress suggested i leave it off, but i didnt. why? now Im wondering why myself. it was Her suggestion and i went my own way instead of obeying. at the time i thought, why bother leaving it off if Mistress is on Her periodthat sounds so selfish now that i write itim supposed to be SELFLESS! i also thought that i had only been locked up since Sunday, whats the point of having a CD if im not locked up. prior to 2/1 i had been unlocked for 6 weeks. so i lube up, replace the CD and present myself to Mistress so She can snap the lock.

after i joined Her in bed i could not fall asleep. i was so aroused, straining in my cage as i cuddled up against Her. i whispered that i was so horny and missed Her so much. She said, well you locked yourself upI told you to leave it off! SHIT!!! Now what? did i miss an opportunity? was She ready to use Her cock? was Her period over? would She have just given me an orgasm? i guess ill never know. Mistress was soon asleep. i laid there for an hour agonizing about how stupid and willful i had been.

what do i do now? just respectfully wait like a good, obedient slave? should i hint again? help? Mistress does not have the time to get on Chastity Mansion. i typically email Her my posts. should i email this one or just let it go?

11. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    ok, i have no patience. as usual i did not wait for any advice or commentary from O/our community and just blundered ahead. i decided that i NEVER hide anything from Mistress so i shared my last post with Her in an email i prefaced it with the following:

"i almost didn't send this to You for fear of topping from the bottom. i guess i'm walking a fine line between being totally honest in my blog and holding back because i know You will be reading it too. anyway, here it is:"

here is Her reply:

"I appreciate your letters. I never take them as anything more than you being honest. To say that you are topping removes the comfort and your ability to have an avenue of friends to talk. No, nothing you say on your blog is topping. Its always sharing.

Yes, My period was over yesterday."

She asked me to check my email and stood over me as i read. after, W/we hugged and She called me a butthead...my favorite response from Mistress when i screw up. then She said there is no better punishment than one that is self inflicted.

so Mistress confirmed my fears...i should have obeyed and left my CD off...i would have ended my chastity at 10 instead of pushing my record up to 11.

i can't wait to see what happens later tonight. Mistress is always horny after Her period!

12. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    well i ended up setting a new record, but it was not 11 daysit was 12. andi dont know where W/we stand with my CD or chastity in general. W/we may be done with it, or taking a breathereven though i was already unlocked from 12/17 through 2/1.

if Y/you remember my last post i apparently missed an opportunity to end my chastity at day 10 by taking it upon myself to lock up even when Mistress told me not toobut things seemed to be cleared up by my posting and Mistresses email to me.

thursday was day 11. as usual Mistress and i were very busy. based on O/our interaction that day, and now knowing that Mistresses period was over, i fully anticipated being unlocked and having a nice long hot fuck with Mistress. W/we cuddled in bed at around 11 after watching some TV. Mistress wasnt saying anything or responding to any of my advances. i asked Her if I could worship Her pussy and Her reply was a curt NO! what was going on??? it became apparent to me that Mistress was about to fall asleep and i was going to remain locked. i started to complainbig mistake!!! Mistress refused to talk or discuss the matter. this made me furiouswhy cant W/we talk about this? all i could do was just lay there with smoke coming out of my ears. at one point Mistress said you like chastity better than sex! what???? where did that come from? that really set me offhere i am aching with frustration and Mistress thinks i prefer that to fucking Her???? how did we get there??? that really got me started. i started to complain about a lack of intimacy in general. i guess i said some things i shouldnt have. Mistress was crying at one point and i felt awful. i apologized and held Her, saying that i would never hurt Her and never meant to say those awful things.

my memory of the discussion is foggy but at some point Mistress jumped up and got the key. i said, what are You doing? well you want to be unlocked! but after 5 days locked and 11 days of chastity i didnt want it to end like that. in my head unlocking is a special event, initiated because Mistress wanted Her cocknot a result of my concern for lack of intimacy. i wouldnt let Her unlock me. then She hit me with the line about liking chastity better than sex. that really got to me. what the fuck are You talking about? was my response. i jumped up, grabbed the key, unlocked myself, threw the CD in my dresser drawer and got back into bed.

now I really wanted to talk and Mistress was having none of it. She just wanted to sleep, and apparently had no problem with that. i was doing a slow burn and obviously would not be sleeping any time soon. i tried and tried to get Mistress to talk to me but She was silent. my badgering Her to talk caused Her to retire to the living room. if She was leaving me then i was leaving Her. i threw on some clothes and fled the house. i told Her i was going for a drive. it was a short driveto the bar.

for a Thursday night i was surprised at how packed the place was. Corinne was working the bar. She asked if i wanted my usual (pinot grigio) but i said noJohnny Walker Black on the rocks. She was shockedShe never saw me drink anything else but wine. She asked if i was okayi said that if i was okay i wouldnt be in there at 1 in the morning. Corinne knows Mistress and pretty much knows about O/our relationship. She poured me a nice big drink.

within a few minutes Mistress texted me to tell me to be careful and get home in one piece. that started a dialog. i told Her i had no idea what was going on because She refused to talk to me. She reminded me that She never talks until She is ready. i told Her that was very convenient for Her but it left me alone and hurting. W/we went back and forth and got nowhereShe never really talked to me to explain what was going onShe still hasnt.

at about 2 am i was on my second huge drink and Mistress was asking me to please come home. i got home some time after 2:30, climbed into bed and fell right asleep. at least the scotch was an effective tranquilizer, otherwise i would have been up steaming for hours.

the next day Mistress got up and let me sleep ini needed that. i think i finally got up at around 11. W/we never said a word about the previous night and everything was okay between us. Mistress is amazing like that. W/we can have the biggest fight and the next day its like it never happened.

i spent the day with Mistress as She made Her rounds for Her job. as we headed back home at around 4 She saidlets go upstairs for a quickee. YES!!!

one or 2 of the young adults were home so Mistress turned up the radio real loud. She lay on the bed and i went down on HerShe was so horny She was coming in about 2 minutes and came hard 4 or 5 times before pushing me away. i wasted no time, i got on top and entered Her. She came immediately. i started humping away and brought Her for at least 4 more orgasms before coming myself. it was great after 12 days of chastity and we soaked the bed sheets.

so where do we stand now? i dont really know. W/we havent talked about Thursday night at all, but i know we should and we willeven if i have to bring it up myself. everything is great between us; W/we had a wonderful Saturday together. W/weve been cleaning the carpets since we got home at 7its now after midnight. in one of Mistresses texts Thursday night She said She just wants to have funI think She just wants fun sex for nowwhich is okay by me. but where do W/we stand with chastity? i have no idea. realistically now that Mistress works from home i have no opportunity to masturbate so She is controlling my orgasms anyway. i have no doubt about O/our BDSM relationship. i am and always will be Her devoted slavewarts and all. next weekend Shes having a Mary Kay party. ill be the only male there. Shes teased me about making me wear a butlers uniform to serve all Her friends. the very idea gets me as hard as a rockserving food and drink to 15 women. i wish i could serve in my leather jock strap and vest! i wish She would make me show all of them my CDdemonstrating Her complete control over me.

13. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    update and tattoo pictures

Mistress and i have been very busy. i'll post an update later today.

but W/we finally took pictures of O/our tattoos and posted a new album on my profile page...lol, i finally figured out how to add an album! here's a link!

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/album.php?albumid=462

14. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    its been over a week since my last journal post. except for the link to O/our tattoo pictures. there really isnt too much to report.

i am still unlocked and no, W/we havent talked about our disagreement on 2/6. in retrospect sometimes i feel i was really out of line to complain about lack of intimacy and being locked up for 12 days. but on the other hand i think theres a fundamental difference between us concerning chastity that W/we need to discuss. i love mikecbs signature, I want chastity, not celibacy.

dont get me wrong, things between U/us are great. W/weve been having a lot of sex since i was unlocked. i have had so many wonderful opportunities to worship Her pussy, and to fuck Her hard! in fact the other day i had Mistress in a state of constant orgasm for at least an hour between licking Her clit and fucking Her in several positions. She was glowing when W/we finished!

i am still Her slave and will be forever. i still serve Her 24/7. that will never change. i just dont know where we stand on chasisty.

Valentines day was great. She had admired a purse so last week i went back to the store and got it for Her. i sent 3 naughty e cards, all scheduled to arrive on Saturday. Saturday morning i went shopping for dinner, but left a card on Her computer. i came home with dinner fixings and a dozen roses and headed off to band practice. when i got home i fixed us some cocktails and bribed the young adults. once they left i made us cocktails and prepared an appetizer, fresh mozzarella on tomato slices with basil and olive oil. Mistress and i snuggled on the couch and i gave Her the purse, which She lovedShe was surprised that i found the exact purse that She liked.

next i started preparing dinner: seared tuna steak with ginger balsamic reduction, sun-dried tomato pesto pasta and teriyaki squash. Mistress changed into a sexy outfit, red and white babydoll top with matching crotchless panties and red sequined heels. i was wearing just my thong underwear and a robe.

before dinner was ready i set up 5 candles in the living/dining room and turned off the lights. Mistress was really touched and brought to tears by my gesture. Dinner was great!

Mistress and i had been very lovey all day with lots of kisses that were getting more passionate as the day progresses. W/we were building up O/our sexual energy. after watching 50 First Dates Mistress decided W/we should head to bed. W/we made out in bed, touching and caressing. i went down on Mistress and made Her come several times. after pushing me away i cuddled next to Her. Next thing i knew She was licking and kissing my cock. soon She was sucking away. Mistress always takes all of me down Her throat. within 5 minutes i was comingand Mistress comes too every time She sucks my cock.

W/we literally passed out on top of the blankets. i awoke at 3 am and got us both settled under the covers.

in a way i am still in chastity because i am with Mistress all the time and only come when She permits, and always after Her. im sure W/well discuss chastity when She is ready.

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    That sounds like a wonderful day!

I love your tattoos as well, very tasteful.

I know it doesn't work for everyone, but have you thought about the marble game? I really found it helped me to "remember" (sounds odd) about teasing, denial and attention towards pet. It was also something to look forward to in the evenings instead of just settling down to sleep.

16. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Wow csjohn - what in depth reporting. Mistress "I" must be so proud. The tats are a "perfect team sharing". Journals are important methods of communicating and here you share your experiences - thank you.

There is no I in team, but there is a Me. Enjoy.

:cat:

17. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful, thank You! i forwarded Your reply to Mistress. it might be interesting to try the Marble Game. at least it would get U/us more into teasing and denial. i'm still struggling with the meaning of Her comment, "you like chastity more than sex"

and thanks to Sissy Aline! i really enjoy posting and sharing stories about O/our lives together.

18. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    to me it means that she feels that you being in chastity is more important than making LOVE to her. in other words you love the chastity more than her.

19. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    sub4madam, i guess i oversimplified when i said: 'i'm still struggling with the meaning of Her comment, "you like chastity more than sex"'

i know Mistress was thinking that i preferred chastity to fucking Her. what i don't get is how She got that idea. the whole time i'm locked up i'm whimpering and whining because i so want to fuck Her. She knows that. if i'm begging for sex all the time how could Mistress think that i preferred chastity over pleasing Her...and myself?

20. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    after intercourse how quickly did you put back on the CB? was it when she said something or immediately afterwards?
    if it was immediate, that can be construed as that you prefered the CB to her.

I am treading very carefully with mine right now so I won't have to worry about the prefer the CB to madam issue. Yes I do think like that, last thing I want is for her to think it is more interest to me than she is.

21. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    W/we've been going 7, 10, 11 or 12 days of chastity. then when i am released it's been at least for a weekend, and anywhere up to 6 weeks with lots of great sex. i will admit that it's usually me that asks if Mistress wants me locked up and a few times it's been because Mistress has Her period anyway.

22. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    Well one can't be begging all of the time can we - but it sure shows that You care for Ms. Irianna and submit to Her control completely. Remember that She is training you, you lucky devil. The reports state that a woman's libido far exceeds a man's and if She needs the tending to - that you are happy to serve. A key is a powerful symbol is it not?

Remember that in art and design you have positive and negative space, literature, different types of words, music - notes and rests. So with chastity and sex - there is also build-up, foreplay, snuggling, the daily life coming and goings (hopefully more cumming than going) and that one doesn't happen without the downtime and he on-time.

Your Mistress should be wary of everything to suit Her needs. Carry on with all duties but respect Her wishes completely. And communicating needs isn't a bad thing as long as it isn't always. Heed Her wisdom - you wear chastity for Her.

aline

23. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    aline, thanks for your comments.

ive been giving a lot of thought to chastity and O/our BDSM relationship. mostly i think i was a real shit the night W/we had the argumentfeels like weeks ago. i was wrong to lock myself up the night before the argument when Mistress told me to keep the CD off. thats where Mistress got the idea that i prefer chastity to sex (although i had no idea Her period was over and that She wanted Her cock). on the night of the argument i was wrong to get upset because Mistress kept me locked and was falling asleep. i basically blew it 2 nights in a row. i am the slaveobedience is best for mei always get in trouble when i am willful.

i still need to discuss chastity with Mistress. i think W/we have to know what is in each others head and what chastity means to each of U/us. Mistress and i both love sex and neither one of U/us can make it too long without it. i for one would prefer more teasing for me and oral pleasure for Mistressand i know Mistress cant go too long without Her cock. like mikecb says, i want chastity, not celibacy.

so otherwise everything is great between U/us. i am pleased that i have been able to help Mistress so much with Her new job. im answering phones for Her now as She is out with appointments. the idea of being Her assistant is VERY exciting.

W/weve been having a lot of vanilla sexyum!!! my sister has been visiting U/us since Friday, staying at a nearby hotel. W/we all went out to dinner Friday night. Mistress told me on the way home that She was really horny but when W/we got home i fell asleeptoo much wine. Mistress teased me about it all day on Saturday. W/we went out to dinner again on Saturday but Y/you can be sure that i took it easy.

W/we got home at around 9 on Saturday and prepared for bed. i lounged on the bed in just my thong, teasing Her, and Mistress undressed and slipped on a silky babydoll. She asked me what i was doing and i said getting comfortable. Mistress said, well you better get everything ready to shave Me! Yay! i jumped out of bed and got ready as Mistress settled into the center of the bed. If Y/ouve been reading my journal here Y/you know that we have a shaving ritual. i gently shaved Mistresses pussy making sure to get every single hair, with Mistress pointing out the spots that needed extra attention. as soon as She was completely hairless i began to work Her pussy lips with my tongue and tease Her clit. Mistress moaned Her approval so i attacked Her clit in earnest. Mistress loves when i stroke Her clit really hard with my tongue. i love to hear the catch in Her breath as i suck Her clit into my mouth between my lips. Soon Mistress was coming hard, flailing all over the bed with Her arms, striking the headboard and the mattress. O/our poor headboard has so many scars on it from Her nails and Her rings. After several orgasms Mistress pushed my head away and i snuggled up beside Her. She was shaking with pleasure. i know how to keep Her orgasm going so i started kissing Her neck, working my way down to gently lick Her nipple and then back to Her neck. i also rubbed the small of Her back with my hand. Soon She had Her cock in Her hand and started kneeding and stroking. She pushed me onto my back, climbed on top and impaled Herself on Her cock. Heaven! i love when She is on top and for some reason i can hold out for a long time in that position. She reached down and pinned my arms to the bed while She slowly pumped Her cock into Her pussy. i love when She takes charge! i pumped my hips into Her with each of Her strokes. after 5 or 6 shuddering orgasms for Mistress i couldnt hold out, announced that i was about to cum and exploded. what a great orgasm for both of U/us. the last orgasm was Her loudest and for me it felt like i was pumping for 10 minutes. when She finally slipped off of me W/we noticed that i was soaked from navel to knees. W/we laughed, Mistress got a towel for me and wiped me off. Soon W/we were fast asleep.

W/were real excited about this weekend. after several schedule snafus W/were finally gonna make a Meet and Greet with the Tampa branch of ClubFEM. its Saturday night at a local restaurant. W/we are so eager to meet like minded people. also after 2 of these meeting Y/you can get invited to one of T/their play parties if the executive committee approves. i know ill be on my best, respectful behavior. ill let Y/you all know what W/we think about the club after the meeting.

24. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:11 PM
    Oh I can't wait to hear about this! :manga_shout:

I'm glad you're back on an even keel again... it is very difficult communicating when emotions are high, but usually it all sorts eventually! :happy0167:

25. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    thank You, Mistress Watchful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice