My new favorite

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by PeturKitty 58, May 29, 2021.

1. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    So I picked up one of these plastic Chinese cages. I was looking at the time for something light that I could wear through the airports. It's a copy of the Custom Chastity "Ghost". Out of the box it was very comfortable and light weight. I did however have issues with keeping everything lined up and a Q tip was often required. I decided to open the tip allowing more room for alignment, and cutting out plastic bars on both sides allowing me to push a finger through and help line things up. These modifications made this device work very well for me. Since the original I've added two more devices so I don't need to wear the same device constantly thus adding to its longevity. My key holder prefers that the cage portion comes off daily to ensure proper cleaning. I'll switch it out with one of the other ones. The ring stays on and is easy to clean in place. Each of these devices were under $14 with shipping. I've had a Mature Metal Jail Bird, an MCN contender that I still use and a dozen others over the years, but this modified knock off Ghost is by far my favorite.

Attached Files:

2. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    I forgot to mention earlier if you do one of these modifications its best to apply a coat of clear finger nail polish to any place you sanded or cut. This will help re seal the plastic.

3. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Update: The modified "Ghost" is still working well. I've extended the wear time to seven days. I no longer feel the need to switch out the cage potion on a daily basis. Clean up in place is easy in the shower and removal is not required. I could probably go much longer but 7 days corresponds with my man scape routine. This device also comes with multiple double base rings which prevents sagging. Since the device is so light weight Im able to use a larger ring which makes it way more comfortable especially at night. This device with the above mentioned mods makes for an incredibly comfortable device at very affordable price.

4. iggyst00ge

iggyst00ge Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    Who was the retailer?
    Thanks

5. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Picked it up on eBay

6. Danos

Danos Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Hi how’s this cage going is it still in use I’m looking for a resin cage to use 24 7 does this design fit the bill

7. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    It's still going strong! I've actually modified a few of the cages since they're so inexpensive. I switch them out on occasion. Definitely still my favorite.

8. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone know what the plastic material actually made if? My concern is BPA locked on my body for extended time. CB-X ploycarbonate has this problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice