My new device

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by MistressJsslave, Sep 3, 2020.

1. MistressJsslave

Slave
    UK Cornwall
    Local Time:
    8:07 PM
    Hello all i am truly happy to say that my Jailbird arrived early this week and ahead of the time window for delivery given my Mistress and I are very happy with the build it is a work of art and stunning to look at and very well built just what we wanted.

I have had it on now for a few days and allready I dont noticed it there extremely nice to have on we decided to go for a nice snug fit to stifle erections they do not last long at all and so far I have had no issues sleeping or my normal routine. We have been useing chastity devices for years now and this is our first one that has been what we wanted out of the box so to speak.

The open design is easy to clean this is essential as i am uncut and all so have a large guage p.a as i am useing it to ancor my self to the device but our mesuments are perfect with some help from Mature Metal so it would be secure with out it but we wanted to give no options of a way out with out the key and no chance of pull out.

We also decide to go for a double base ring so minimise pull down this has worked fantasticly so far it keeps everything in place nicely.

We also decide on the security screw option for our lock all tho i do miss the sound that a padlock makes on a cage but i find they can cause pinching from time to time.

i really wish we had come here soon to order we would have saved a small fortune lol.

So we need to give it a few weeks to make sure all is ok no iritation or sore spot's fingers crossed but looking good so far then back in to permanent lock up for my Mistress i can not wait.

I will upload a few pictures later on if you like anyway thank for your time and thank you @Mistress J for my gift i will love it as much as I love you

And thank you to @mistressmaturemetal for the fantastic work you have done for us.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Sounds like a ringing endorsement. Glad it is working for you.

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    Wow, what a thoughtful gift. Your Mistress must really love you to have given you a Jailbird.
    I wear a Queens Keep myself and have been very happy working with Mature Metal.
    I have been thinking about a PA, and one of the things that has been stopping me has been the (apparently mistaken) assumption that I would no longer be able to wear my Queens Keep. Out of Curiosity, how is your PA used to secure your Jailbird?

4. MistressJsslave

Slave
    UK Cornwall
    Local Time:
    I am useing a 8mm p.a bar bell currently I am going to play around with it for a week or so and give a better update and a more suitable solution for long term where.

But my current configuration i am only useing the tip of my bar to anchor me to the device this way I dont get pinching or any stress on the piercing at all the rest is in the device.

5. MistressJsslave

Slave
    UK Cornwall
    Local Time:
    @MissyB it is fantastic I love it just need to find the perfect p.a jewelry now.

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  6. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    We are both so glad you are pleased :)

Here is to days/weeks/months of lock up!!!!

ENJOY
    M MM

slave_m likes this.
  7. MistressJsslave

Slave
    UK Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Ok hello all sorry it has been so long since I have posted here life has been a bit crazy for all of us of late.

Here is a update on my device :) that I am pleased to say is very much still a part of me we had to remove it once or twice at first due to body issues I was having at the time. No issues with the device at all tho and I have been happily locked for quiet some time now and I have still not been given release.

So far Mistress J have been very happy with how things are going for us I was given a gift for my Birthday this year.

She chained me down to our bed and unlocked my device for less then a few seconds with out removing my cage and added my gift to my belt and I was locked again picture below now I have a nice reminder of my place in our life together as for being released any time soon I think I have my definite answer to that now.

And I am reminded everytime I walk or move it makes a fair bit of noise but I find that comforting now.

Attached Files:

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice