My new cage arriving soon and questions regarding things

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Thjeepster, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    2:16 AM
    Hello

So I’m waiting for my first ever cage to arrive in the mail.

It should be here within the next week.

I’ve been so excited about getting it.

I’ve mentioned it to my gf while we were fooling around and she was very excited about hearing about it while we were mutually masterbating.

Fast forward to this past weekend and we were messing around again and without noticed she asked “when I was going to get my penis box”....I was like you really want that? And she was like yeah. If it will help you from masterbating without me and stop erections at work....yes I think it will be good.
    I then told her she would be in control of my cage.

I was so excited she asked about it
    She doesn’t know I already ordered it.

Questions:
    Should I try it out for a few days before telling her?

Do I just put it on and present the key to her?

What is the best underwear to wear during the day at work? I need something to stop the pulling on my balls and cradle it more? Right?

I’m a heavy leaker when it comes to being hard then soft so much...will the leaking still occur? She’s the one that knows I get hard a lot during the day because she does laundry and sees the stains everyday.

Thanks for the newbie help!

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I say no. She's excited, so share the journey from the beginning.

I say no. I think she'd enjoy watching and even helping you put it on. Her help will probably make it harder since you'll be more excited, but that's worth it.

I prefer more support, but I don't recall having too many problems with boxers if I wasn't doing anything athletic.

In most cages, you can still get partially hard, but unless you're trying to stimulate yourself, that generally doesn't last too long. Do you start leaking immediately? If so, you might still leak while partially hard, but I don't have any personal experience on that.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    I would practice a bit first, just to get the hang of it.

4. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the help.

I’m excited but nervous too.

Any other words of wisdom?
    I appreciate this help!

5. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    You can expect to get sore, and there may be rubbing issues. Don't expect to put it on and keep it on for weeks. It will take time - a few hours, then overnight, then 24 hours, then a few days, etc. And that's assuming it fits properly. The rule is, if you're in pain, take it off; If the skin is broken, take it off; if it starts to smell, take it off. Your body will need time to adjust. After you can go several days in a row (overnight as well), then give her the keys.

Allen1987, bondinchas and Guest 2802 like this.
  6. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    You're almost certainly going to get a terrible night of sleep your first night as you'll be woken up by your body trying to get an erection. You're going to want your cage and off and you're going to wonder why you thought this was a good idea.

I suggest you refrain from drinking anything at least a few hours before bed, put something like lotion or oil on the inside of the base ring (I'm assuming you're getting one of the standard ball trap devices) to reduce irritation, and when you inevitably wake up, go to the bathroom. I don't know if it actually helped, but I used to use an ice pack to try to banish my night time half erections.

I'd also suggest building up to longer stints in the cage without any sort of release for cleaning. You need to become comfortable and confident that you're not injuring yourself and you need to get practice with the hygiene requirements. (even open steel cages require changes to your bathing routine)

That's probably also good advice for orgasm denial. The first few days and the first few stints are going to be difficult. Both you and your girlfriend are going to need to be patient.

7. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:

Very informative stuff thank you!!!

What about my gf/kh Whst should I have her do? Or what should I do for her?

Any thing that might come out good with the cage?

Do I ask her when I need to have a sexual release? She’s never heard of any of this before.

8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    The short answer is she should do whatever she wants. You're giving her the key, so she gets the authority.

The longer answer is she should do whatever she wants after you've negotiated limits and have figured out what works for the two of you and what you enjoy. You are giving her the authority. It isn't hers by right. If she ever wants to do something that comes into conflict with a hard limit of yours, you have to win that argument and she has to respect that. That's rule 1 of any relationship with uneven power.

What do you think would make her happy? Foot rubs, non-erotic massages, being more helpful around the house are all good places to start. Women like to be pampered, so pamper her.

Ideally you eventually learn to stop thinking about your own wants and prioritize your girlfriend's needs.

To start, you might want to have pre-determined periods of chastity with guaranteed sexual releases afterwards.

Once you get more experience, you could give her more and more control. That could be X releases every Y period with her determining when and how it is done. Or it could be completely at her discretion. Either works and there is nothing wrong with never ceding complete control if you don't want to. Fetish should never trump having an actual, working relationship.

At no point in time, however, should it be you going to her and asking for a release and her granting it. If that were the case, there would be no point in practicing chastity and giving her the key.

Allen1987, Guest 2802 and Rectrix like this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Note: Just because you're locked and in an agreed upon or period of denial doesn't mean your girlfriend is denied access to her penis. If she wants to take it out to play, that's acceptable. It also doesn't mean you get to cum.

Allen1987, Guest 2802 and Rectrix like this.
  10. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    OMG
    My cage just arrived today in the mail.

I just got it from the mailbox.

I’m nervous but so excited.

Unlucky, spider203 and Guest 2802 like this.
  11. jb123

jb123 Long term member

Analyst
    USA
    Local Time:
    which device did you get?

12. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Did you decide whether you were going to just present the key to her immediately, after a few days of testing, or let her help you put it on?

13. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    I have it on now.
    It fits pretty good.
    Been dripping a lot.

I don’t know what to do about her yet.

14. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    You've been given some very good advice here; so all I can really do is echo it. I say present it to her, either on you or back in the box, and enjoy the journey together. It will take some time for the two of you figure it all out. Take your time and communicate. It took me a while to be able to work up to longer periods of lockup but that doesn't mean my wife didn't have some fun along the way.

Allen1987 and Unlucky like this.
  15. Thjeepster

Thjeepster Active member

Local Time:
    I wore it for like 4 hours that first night. Then in bed I had it on with the key in my hand. She had her back to me so I got close and rubbed it against her butt. She’s like why are you so hard. I then rubbed it more and then grabbed her hand and dropped the keys in her palm.

She’s like omg u got it. Then she got a flashlight to look at it.

We fooled around with it on. I gave her two orgasms with her toy. Then she handed me the keys and was like take it off. I was like are you sure you want it off. She was like yes I want you to cum. I came off and she gave me an awesome blowjob and she then jerked me off all over myself. I was so horny I squirted so far it hit my face and head.

She was like I can’t wait for you to wear it again for me!

16. Wannabee

Wannabee Active member

Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Sounds like a good start!

17. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Chastity is many things to many people. It can be a plaything, used sparingly to enhance a relationship and to excite the male and amuse the female.
    @Thjeepster it seems that you are in this category at the moment. Enjoy.

Allen1987 and Guest 2802 like this.
  18. Slutina

Slutina Member

Retired from toil
    Nottinghamshire
    Local Time:
    Regarding leakage, I too suffer. There are, at least, two solutions which I have tried. Folded handkerchief in non-boxers to catch the mess or attach to cage with a rubber band if boxered. Second, if the device has a single pee slot, try inserting a fold of tissue to soak up drips. Warning, if peeing do remember to remove the tissue before letting go - otherwise wet trousers. I know from experience.
    Enjoy your chastity in whatever form and 'whatever' rules it follows.

Allen1987 and Guest 2802 like this.
  19. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the new world of chastity. As the advice you received is very sound, just be aware
    of how your body reacts. As it has been said, very important to let the skin toughen up a bit
    before long term. You can get some nasty sores if you don't pay attention to your body. Have
    fun and enjoy the ride, you never know what is around the corner.:+1:

Guest 2802 likes this.
  20. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Having your gf with you can be a great experience but there are certainly a few points to take into consideration. You need to be flaccid when putting on and with her there the excitement may take over. Also there will most likely be an adjustment period where she will have to understand that it will need to come off somewhat frequently in the beginning. And tighter fitting underwear works great for me with a little baby powder if you so desire. Enjoy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice