My new Bon4M

Discussion in 'Bon4' started by docj9000, Jan 24, 2015.

1. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I received delivery of a Bon4M Small this morning and have been wearing it all day The ordering process was easy; the device is shipped from Thailand and it took about 10 days to get to me. Peter, the customer service guy, is a pleasure to deal with; he even called me on an voice line because his emails were being rejected by my ISP's SPAM filter and he didn't want me to get upset by not knowing the status of my order.

As for the device itself, it appears to be made from cast stainless steel and the inside of the cage is significantly less polished than the outside. However, I didn't feel any rough spots and I've been wearing it without noticing any rough edges. Some day I may use my Dremel to polish it a bit, but I don't see any urgency for doing that. The hinged ring is well designed to be virtually pinch-free and Peter informed me that in April they will start delivering the rings with a short length of surgical tubing covering the hinge, although so far I don't feel a need for it.

The device is quite comfortable compared to the knock-off CB6000S I had been wearing. Since it's steel rather than plastic the ring itself is significantly thinner and that makes a huge difference in comfort. Also, despite the fact that the length and tube diameter of the cage is, on paper, identical to that of a 6000S, my penis feels less constrained and erections are less painful, although still just as frustrating. My wife ran me through a thorough T&D session this afternoon to explore what my limits were while wearing the new device. She brought me to the edge a couple of times, but I was unable to force myself over it although she gave me several opportunities to try. She does like the access the device gives her to my penis; she can use her fingers or a thin vibrator "finger" between the "bars" of the cage to drive me over the edge.

I summary, as has often been noted in chastity forums and blogs, a decent stainless device is a big step up from a plastic one. For those whose measurements are appropriate, I think the Bon4M now provides an excellent option for those wishing to avoid the costs of a custom-made unit.

I'll post a "long term use" report in this thread after a couple of weeks.

Docj

2. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's been 10 days since the device arrived and we've been working to make it more comfortable for continuous wear. The first thing I realized after only a couple of days was that I needed to go one ring size larger than I was using with the knock-off CB6000s. I used the ring-switch process as an opportunity to use my Dremel on all the edges of the ring to put more of a "radius curvature" on them rather having them be so "square". I also used the Dremel on the inside of the "cage" to smooth some of the sharper edges.

All of this resulted in an easier to wear device, but I couldn't escape the fact that I was getting serious irritation from the hinge. Peter at Bon4.com told me that in April all their metal devices will start being delivered with plastic tubing covering the hinge, but that didn't help me. So I bought some 3/8" ID (1/2" OD) clear plastic tubing which I managed to slide onto the next size larger ring. I was able to get enough tubing onto the ring that the tubing ends are just about clear of my scrotum. By going to a larger ring the net result after the tubing installation was roughly the same as the ring I had been using. I like my solution better than what Peter is implementing because he's only using a small length of tubing.

The comfort difference after the tubing installation is like night and day. I honestly think this is now a device that I can wear 24/7 without discomfort and with little need for lubricant. For me the cage is long enough that night time erections aren't all that uncomfortable and my wife should be able to engage in "caged T&D" without me feeling like my balls are being ripped off. Next week my wife is going away with girlfriends for a few days, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of time to contemplate what it feels like when I'm locked up and all alone with nothing to do! ;)

I'll post a "long term" use report in a few weeks.

Docj

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    I'm sure you will find some stuff to do lol, in fact maybe ask for a list, im sure she would be happy to oblige :p

4. New To This

New To This New, But Learning

USA
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    Doc,

Been where you are and have done the same as you. I dremeled the heck out a few rings.

I tried some tape on the hinge and frankly it made it worse over time. Was going to go with tubing and might try it, but am now at peace with the steel. It took time (weeks over months) but I am now at the point where I can wear it non-stop. Until now the time I was locked up was limited to how long it took for the ring become an issue. Today marks about ten days locked up (with a 1 hour release for sex a week ago) and I have had no issues, whatsoever.

That is big for us, because staying locked for a week was one of the requirements my wife read about before she started "training" me with a 3-5 week lockup.

So my advice is to keep grinding away (literally, polish the hell out of that thing) and take it slow. Try 2-3 days and then a day off. Gradually extend the time inside.

Also, be ready to adjust rings. I started with the largest ring, then went down. After wearing that for a few weeks (on/off but mostly on) I actually went to the next smallest ring (the second smallest) because the larger one moved and chafed too much. But when I got the set, I had to use the largest. So things will adjust in time. I am back into the second-largest but already can tell I will be adjusting down in a week or so. Once the cage starts rotating all over the place, it's time to shrink it down. And I am having to move it more than I did last week.

To give you an idea of how time helps, I recently did several days snowboarding wearing the cage and honestly it didn't affect me at all. The only times I even remembered wearing it were when I stopped to take a leak somewhere. The feeling of being locked is so natural now, I don't even think of it. The flip side is also true: over the last few months there have been times where I am not locked. The first few days I feel odd, because it was missing.

Anyway, good luck.

5. docj9000

docj9000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've continued to "improve" my device. It now is nearly as polished on the inside as it is on the outside with a significant improvement in comfort. I have completely covered the largest ring with plastic tubing except for the mounting area near the top. Since this is relatively thick tubing, the large ring is now roughly one size smaller. There is a huge comfort improvement since the tubing has a small degree of compressibility. This is not the cheap latex tubing used by some suppliers but, instead, is clear tubing that is totally inert and won't react.

I think I've finally turned this into a device truly suitable for long-term wear.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice