My neosteel journey begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastesoon, Oct 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    I just can't get over that 3 day hump. Was feeling pretty good at the start of day three, but later that day started noticing that burning sensation, so I took it off before I had a big problem. Now It's time to heal up again, and try try again.

2. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    hot + humid + rash.... you might want to look into a anti-fungal cream. (might be jock itch)

3. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Locked back in my neosteel, going to do some 12 hr stints before I go for a longer lockup again.

4. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    everything takes time and expirience...sometimes it goes quick and sometimes slowly.. the skin has to adapt and get here and there a bit thicker...but the belt on and off is not good ,it helps to ignore a little rasch here and there... i like to wear the T/V as much i like to wear the "ARCH" and that for years day and night 24/7 i live in the belt , it`s all a matter of getting use to the restriction.. reg. GWENY :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Last saturday night, I had a dream, while locked up in the Neosteel belt. Now normally that would not be noteworthy, but this was a wet dream. The dream was about me being locked in my Neosteel belt and servicing my wife orally, and low and behold I woke up in the middle of the orgasm, my panties got soiled, and waking up finished the orgasm in the middle, so on top of everything, it became a ruined orgasm. Now if only real life would follow suit.

6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Still trying, keep throwing the belt back on. I am on day 2 again, but very comfortable. made a adjustment in the bend of the shield, and that seems to have pulled the base of the tube away from my body, thus not rubbing as much.
    I have to say, there is no feeling like trying to erect in a neosteel tube. You can feel the pressure of your penis trying to erect, and the steel holding firm. Absolutely no give, no escape. you can feel every inch fill the tube, the tip touching the shield. Being on sensory overload, but not enough to make you cum. This is so much more intence than my cb-2000. The nice thing there is no pull on the scrotum, so yet, so much more comforatble.

7. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Beinning day 4, getting some chafing but nothing serious, cleaned myself up yesterday, and inspected thourally, no major problems, going for longer, uncharted territory here. I do say I love being locked up like this. I just read a thread where the person decsribed as being in a steel pussy. I totally concur. The constant warmth and envolopment is a feeling hard to describe, but I love the feeling.
    BTW, purchased a maid costume yesterday, but have to take it back because some pieces were missing.hopefully some pics will be soon.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Glad to hear the belt is working well :)

mikecb

9. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Well, I made it through day 4, comfortable up front but getting some chaffing from the cable in the back. This is so new to me, I have not seen or touched my penis in 4 days, except for a cleanup on day 2. Sleeping better now, not as much pinching on the scrotum. I am going for day 5. I feel I am finally close to 24/7. With the cb2K you could see and touch your penis, and even cheat if you wanted, there is no way with the Neosteel. My God, I love this! :D

10. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I didn't make it through day 5, unfortunetly. The cable was just getting too uncomfortable, but I do now know I am getting closer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice