My neosteel journey begins

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by chastesoon, Oct 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    This past week, I recieved a used Neosteel Sport belt. After much discussion with the previous owner, and much measuring, I decided that this belt might fit, and with the owners permission I am trying it on.
    Overall This belt is a very good fit, almost like if Neosteel made it for me, I am very lucky in that respect. This route may not be for all.
    Anyway, the belt is so comfortable, that I was able to go 24 hrs the first time. I may have overdone it a bit, as I have some chafing on my thighs. i am going to continue adjusting the belt till I have it right.
    The feelings are quite different than in my cb-2000, which I got from the same person, btw. They are much more intense. Trying,and I mean TRYING to erect within the tube is way more intense. The feeling is , well, different. Those that have a steel belt will atest to that. The restrictive feeling is indescribable.
    Sleeping the first night was almost impossoble. I was lucky to get 2 hrs. Between the feeling of trying to erect, and turning from side to side and getting small pinches in my scrotum. Overall it was comfortable.
    Escape, LMAO, there is no way to get out, short of using the key.
    Elimnation is very simple, sit to pee, and pull the cable aside to make a bowell movement. Easy to clean. No problems in that department.
    Overall I am delighted to finally be locked in a Neosteel belt. Even if this does not work out, I am happy to at least have had the chance to try it out.
    Overall I am very happy I did this. Even if this does not work out, I got to try it.

2. pansygirl

pansygirl TG sissy maid

Local Time:
    It looks great and i think you will be most happy in your new Neosteel belt.
    Please do keep all us updated on how it works out for you.
    pansy

3. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    Having been in a metal belt since 9-13 (except for work) might I suggest for sleeping to put on a snug pair of underwear? I find the underwear goes perfectly around the front shield eliminating pinching and adding a cushion effect down there. As soon as I did this I slept like a baby.

Good Luck and welcome to Metal Fun Time. It's great......wonder when my next orgasm is? oh well...............

4. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I got a full nights sleep last night, second night I wore it to bed. I only woke up once to go pee.
    I had the belt off for a day, made some adjustments, still need to make more. I need to let the chaffed area heal, but will keep pressing on. It will not be on today while I go to work.
    Thanks for the advice Richie, if anyone else who wears steel has any advice, I am all ears.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Whoa! Did I make the wrong bends! made some bends on the front shield, and boy was I uncomforatble. The cable was rubbing in my crack, and the front was rubbing on my thigh. I coild not take it last night so, I took it off for bed. I made some new bends this morning, and so far, seems more comfortable. Wish me luck!:chores005::chores002:

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Im very happy for you chaste but keep in mind the belt will also bend on its own to point and wiil become more comfy the more you wear it good luck my friend

7. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    It looks great! I hope to have a steel belt one day...I'm a bit jealous. It must be pretty hot to feel a little horny, put your hand between your legs and find nothing but smooth cold steel. Mmmmm.

8. Cape Cod Richie

Cape Cod Richie Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I agree with susie q. What I did was wear it a lot and make very small corrections and then give them and my body time to adjust. When it's good-stop! Enjoy.

I wonder when I get unlocked? Only the Mrs knows.....oh my............:smilies_xxx02:

9. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Things are going slowly, The chaffing problem has not healed yet, so I have to give it more time. I do try to wear it a few hours at a time, mostly when I know when I will not be doing a lot of walking.
    The thing I like most is that there is no longer that male bulge.:bigsmile:

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi chastesoon,

you already realized that getting used to a steel belt takes patience. In my case the bending took more than a month till i found the perfect fit.
    As for the chaffing you need to keep the lining that goes between the thighs well lubed at all times. Use perfume free creams - Neosteel might be able to give you some brands that are available in your country.
    You need to use pantyliners as well so the area is not to moist which can be a reason for chaffing.
    I am sure you will find out soon how to remain in chastity for extended periods of time.

Hugs

maid katrin

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    patience

hi ,, abit patience ,, you will get there !!!
    i am honored :anim_19:with being permanent in my NEOSTEEL day and night!! reg.. GWENY

Attached Files:

12. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Maid Katrin and Gweny, I was hoping that the two of you would comment. You both are amongst the most expierianced Neo users that I know of. I appreciate your comments, and encouragement.:kiss:

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    thanks ,,,, NEOSTEEL is one of the best and the new MASTERPIECE range is outstanding !!no wear and tear !!!reg.. GWENY

14. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I just finshed my first bicycle ride while locked in the belt. It took a little bit to find where to let the front shield ride, after that there was no problem, I did about a 4 mile ride, and this was a very important hurdle for me. I love riding my bike. and with my family history, I need the exercise.:happy0120:

15. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    A problem has reared it's ugly head. There is a flaw in the welding inside the tube. There seems to be a rough spot in side the tube, and it seems to be in too far for me to get at with a barrel sander, and even if I got to it, how do I replace the plastic coating. This is a serious setback, because any lengthy time in the tube leaves a sore spot on the top of my penis shaft. Any suggestions?

16. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi chastesoon,

that seems to be quite a problem. I do not know how good you are in DIY but if i were you i wouldn't take any risk. I would get in touch with Neosteel to get a tube replacement. As far as i know the tube is somewhat between 50 and 100 Euro.

maid katrin

17. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    sorry about that

hi there ,, what to do ,, well i suggest ,,wright reinhold mende a mail and report it to him !!funny question ,,,,sorry but ,,have you got e friend who is a juvelier and that could help as well !!!..on the other hand if you can solve the issue by yourself i would not worry about the coating because the pipe is made from stainless steel.. it is the first time i hear about a problem like that !!reg.. GWENY

18. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    Dear Chastesoon,

I too was getting a sore spot on the top of my penis also. After wearing for 12 to 24 hours I would get a 1/4 inch ring approximately 1/2 inch from the base of the penis. Then a sore would result. I thought it was the ring welded to the tube that was causing this. Or maybe the continuous arousal from being locked in the belt. I contacted Mr Mende by email and he informed me to try bending the front piece more and sent me this picture.

What I got from the picture was to bend the front piece so that the tube opening would be angle out, not parallel with the groin, away from the base of the penis more so. After many more bends and letting the sore spot heal, it dose seem to have helped. I also quit putting Stokolan, the lube that Mr Mende said to use with the belt on my penis, I still use Stokolan on the rest of the belt contact areas, just use sexual lube on the penis when installing the belt. I have not worn the belt for much over 36 hours straight yet since trying these repairs. Lack of time, being busy, just lazy also. But the sore spot has not show up again.

Hope this help's, be sure and get in contact with Mr. Mende if your problem continues, I am sure he will help you out with any problems and get it right for you.

Missy Tanya

Attached Files:

19. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Thanks to all for the support and suggestions. I am hopefully progressing towards 24/7. I can get to about 24 hrs, and that's about it for now.
    I just made some adjustments on the inside of the tube. I found a barrel sander and smoothed out the welds insde the tube. I am hoping that is the last hurdle, short of getting a new tube. I seem to have the leg chafing under control, and sleeping, well that is going to take a little more getting used to, but I do get sleep.
    A couple of observations, if I may, about wearing a steel belt. I am surprised at how warm they can be, you reach down and expect to feel cold hard steel, instead you find that it is warm. Still hard and unforgiving though, lol.
    I do find that after awhile you do get used to the waist belt, and it certainley helps with posture, and with lifting, reminds you to lift with the legs, not the back.
    I love the way it always reminds you that is there, with my cb2, there were times you could forget it was on. I don't think there has been a moment where I am not aware that it is indeed locked on. You do however get comfortable in it, then there are times you are pushing or pulling to get it to move just a little. It does seem to find it's place, like many have said.
    So far I can honestly say I love wearing the belt, even with the problems encountered so far. I also have a newfound respect for those that already wear a steel belt. :happy0192
    On with the journey!

20. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well done after a couple of weeks ,:animal0008:, you "live" and "love" the belt i promise you ,it will be difficult by than to be without your belt .. my belt has become a daily routine i don`t feel it anymore ,it is there ,but it doesn`t discomfor or restrict anymore .. reg. GWENY:anim_39:

21. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I haven't posted in awhile!
    I am still having problems with the tube, I am getting sores on the top of the shaft of my penis, and it seems to correspond to where the weld for the post for securing the tube to the shield is. I am begining to think that the tube is too narrow. I am having trouble getting past the 24 hr mark, sometimes less than that. The belt itself is very comfortable.
    So, that's pretty much where I am at.

22. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Just a quick update, I made some further bends on the front shield, and I just spent a very comfortable, if not frustrating 24 hrs in the belt. I constantly want to hump the air, to get more sensation.I can honestly say I:sex023::love0001: love wearing this belt, and happier still that I am getting closer to my goal.

23. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    Please persevere,steel belts take a long time to get used to.It took me a full year before I was completely happy with my hip belt,but now I am mostly unaware that it is on.I do find that very careful cleaning is required in the bath or shower to avoid odours.Good Luck.

24. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the interesting account, chastesoon, of life in the neosteel. It sounds like no matter which chastity device you get or how much you pay there are still little problems to be worked out. Dollyanne hopes to eventually be in the flat-front "she-male" style belt, but is planning to start out slowly with just the cb series at first to get used to chastity. Dolly will be eagerly reading about your experiences. Thanks!

Huggs,
    :animal0008:
    dollyanne

25. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My frustration is to get the weight I've put on off so I can get back into mine.....Please keep us updated I'm really enjoying your posts andall the bits that others are contributing...Windrush thanks for your post it's good to know that if you persevere you'll gety there...by the time I get back into the Arch it'll be like a fresh start for me......

:animal0070:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice