My much needed weekend

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by boi paul, Mar 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    #1 boi paul, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
    On Friday Mistress said it is christine the maid weekend to get the house ready and change all bedding to do any shopping because Her friend would be here tonight we would be going out on Saturday night. Saturday was spa day wax and nails then helping christine with makeup and clothes because the three of us were going to the local T Girl bar where they led me into the bar with a leash clipped to my collar and when they found a table I was told to kneel between them and so it began today I am still bussing from subspace and floating around the house while I clean and change bedding its funny how my Wife Knew this was what Her slave needed putting me right back into that space I need to be in order to be of better service to Her and our House. In fact, yesterday while serving them both dinner they looked at me and my Wife said you ok now and with tears in my eyes I fell to my knees Thanking Her for This Good Friday it will have been 19 years since our meeting at a munch that first time and i have been in Her service since......had to share Thank you

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Sounds like you guys are a good match and you have fun together. That’s hard to find with the kinks we have. Be thankful, and it sounds like you are, and worship her forever.

I love it when couples make it to the promised land and they share a good story.

coffee2sugars likes this.
  3. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:19 AM

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice