My mini birdlock....WOW

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by zebra, Jun 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    I had cb3000 and a regular birdlock...Well I wanted to try mini size....I am on Day2...Iam in a very secure, snug fitting device.The past 2 days I been leaking so I had to use my wife pads so I don't stain my underwear...I feel I am in constant state of arousal and frustration.. The cage is small which means the center ball strap is shorter..The effect is my balls are being held more..they are not hanging...
    The mini makes a very tight and small package and hides alittle better. It's odd that my penis cant get any bigger than my thumb....The cage lenght is only 2.12 inches...

Zebra

P.S> I guess I will need to change my advatar to teh mini birdlock...CB3000 looks so big compared to my mini...

2. sevriano69

sevriano69 Sevriano69

Local Time:
    Any device my Mistress has had me in I could get out of (with major penalties if caught ) Would you say that device is impossible to get out of without damaging hardware. The CB's i could get out of by pulling one testicle at a time through the ring followed by the penis and could put myself back into them without being caught. My Mistress desires one that is IMPOSSIBLE for me to get out of.

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    you need to change ring sizes to smaller if you can pull your balls out

4. sevriano69

sevriano69 Sevriano69

Local Time:
    You're not getting it....You MUST be able to get your balls through the ring in the first place and if i can get them in i can get them out. Metal ones work but my Mistress and i travel a LOT together via airlines..She puts serialized tie straps on it so She knows if the seal was broke. But if W/we are ever apart i CAN and almost always do get out, take care of business and put myself back in. i honestly would love not being able to do this as it's a bad habit i have had for a long time. People on this site talk of permanent. i for one would take it.

5. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    I've never tied a Birdlocked/Mini, but one thing I know for sure is that there is no way I could get my balls out of the ring of my CB6000s....

6. sevriano69

sevriano69 Sevriano69

Local Time:
    i have been able to create enough space even with the most minimal spacing between ring and unit to pull out of it (CB6000) i noticed with the birdcage there's a strap that seperates the testicles and i wondered if that worked. i know if i am at home with Mistress there's no way out as then i am locked in a Latowski device and there is NO WAY i get out of it. i have spent many months straight without being unlocked from it as a result of being caught out of the CB on trips.

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @serviano69- while I had a CB6000 I do know of times I could slip out but getting back in with out getting caught I have no idea how you are doing that. I will say with the birdlock the silicone and the strap running between the testes keeps me from being able to slip, pull, or pry out. Not sure if this helps you or not but I just thought I would chime in here.

8. sevriano69

sevriano69 Sevriano69

Local Time:
    That's what i hoped i would hear...Getting back in to a CB...Easy..getting the testes in is the easy part...Using a small soft twine wrapped around the head to slowly pull yourself back in to the unit and using q-tips to push here and there makes it look as though you've never left

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    7:54 PM
    Wanting to be in a chastity of any type and then going to great lengths to defeat it makes no sense to me. Why even bother.

On the thread lines. i can get out of my birdlocked but i cant get back in unless the lock is removed.

Rachel

10. Blue Balls

Blue Balls Junior Member

Local Time:
    No Escape

I have used the CB series off and on for over five years.

The CB-3000 was a good device, but was too big and could been seen as a large bulge under my clothes, it was also heavy pulling on my sack when I slept at night.

I could escape from it by inching my penis out the back when I was very limp, but the after market products like the KSD-G2 put a stop to that.

The CB-6000 was much smaller and lighter, and had less places that rub like the hinge on the ring, but I could still get out when it was limp. I am still waiting for the after market products to help with this.

The Birdlock, forget it, I have tried, and the silicon grips my skin and I can not escape from it at all, but the cage is very small, and the strap between my nuts can rub, so I use petroleum jelly to keep it lubed up.

Also the cage flexes as you walk, sit, and try to get a hard-on, which cuts down on pinching, and crushing your balls which happens often with the hard plastic devices.

One last thing the soft cage of the Birdlock allows me to squeeze my penis head when I am feeling frustrated, which feels very nice, then if I keep going I get excited and give myself a case of blue balls, what delicious misery.

I find the Birdlock is not perfect, but it is one of the most comfortable devices I have ever worn, if this is the evolution of chastity belts we are all going to be in seriouse trouble soon when someone perfects the male chastity belt very soon.

11. sevriano69

sevriano69 Sevriano69

Local Time:
    Why even bother you ask. If you've delved into bondage would you feel the same if you knew you could easily escape or is the feeling more intense if you knew there was no escape at all ?

12. thenewjamesbond

thenewjamesbond Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:54 PM
    I totally agree with you. When I discovered that I could slip out the back of my cb-6000 I found that a lot of the frisson was gone. When I discovered the o-ring technique http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1454&highlight=loop I found that the sensation of butterflies in my stomach returned whenever I was locked up. Yes, we all know we could escape any of these devices (at least the plastic ones) if we really wanted, it just comes down to how secure do you need to feel before you're not tempted to try. At least, that's how I see it.

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    Point taken.

Rachel

14. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    That link looks really interesting, but I can't quite understand what he is doing or using as an O Ring!

It definately sounds good though.

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    This is so true! I have rarely been in a situation where I could not get untied, un-cuffed, or unlocked. Even now having the "emergency key" begs to ask the question how much trouble would I really get in if I used it. Just yesterday I left the key at home while being locked up and I could not stop thinking about it. Only day one but it was so intense. I desperately would love to have that same feeling with a bondage session. So yes I agree what is the point if you can escape?

16. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i think that's so great that Your Mistress is that concerned! it must be nice!

17. freds1000

freds1000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    The length of the cage is 3.3 inches. There are 25.4 mm per inch so according to the birdlock website and because I bought one of the mini's the length of the cage is 85mm.
    Now for a math lesson:
    85 mm divided by 25.4 mm equals 3.3 inches.
    I have the "mini" at 89 mm and DID not like it (yes I am small).
    I ordered the cb6000S (2.5 inches) and it is great. The birdlock is either mis-advertised or someone not measuring correctly.
    If you want pictures of the regular birdlocked along with the mini I can show u where I wasted money on it.
    Check it out before you provide information that is incorrect.

18. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Measurements of the standard model:

Total sheath length: 95 mm : 3.7 inches (95 mm)
    Ring length: 30 mm: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Sheath length : 2.53 inches (65 mm)
    Tube diameter : 1.30 inches (33 mm)
    Number of air holes: 7
    Minimum silicone thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)
    Measurements of the Mini model

Total sheath length : 3.3 inches (84 mm)
    Ring length: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Sheath length : 2.12 inches (54 mm)
    Tube diameter : 1.18 inches (30 mm)
    Number of air holes: 5
    Minimum silicone thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)

Sorry you feel you have wasted money, I love my mini flexible, snug and very secure. I am locked 24/7

The Mini overall is 3.3 inches or 84mm.. The ring is 30mm and the sheath is 54mm..The sheath is 2.12in so really no room to grow...and when I pee sitting down wow Iam really small and even if I get aroused Iam only going to be 2.12 inches...sometimes that can be a little hard to handle..Oh well Iam locked and cant do anyting about till the wife wants me and lets me out.. Zebra

19. Rachel

Local Time:
    zebra can you tell me the length of the strap that goes underneath? i have a regular birdlocked and the strap is to long to hold my small testicles in place. They either slip from side to side. Other then that i am very happy with it. It is much more comfortable then the cb3k.

Randy

20. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Randy since the strap is removable you might consider just putting another hole in it where you need it to help with the problem. Just an idea.

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    excite i ment the strap that goes from the cage portion to the cuff ring. i already replaced the cuff ring one with a nylon wire tie as the one that came with it kept stretching.

Randy

22. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    I had the same problem with normal birdlock..but since the mini sheath is shorter..the ball strap is also shorter...My balls held tight and separated...Zebra

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Aaaahhhh now i get sorry Randy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice