My Math

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by WEC, Sep 25, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    So, I assume that I am not alone, that when I stop masturbating, lots of feelings change. I get butterflies in my stomach, I get more sensitive to my wife's beauty, I get needy for her attention, I get sore down there, and I get sensations in my "thing". Lets call the combination of all of this "the feelings".

The problem I have is that for me anyway, "the feelings" build up much faster than they can realistically dissipate them in a normal married relationship. On a scale limited from 0 to 10, 0 being totally depleted, and 10 can't concentrate from the butterflies, fantasies, and soreness....here is "the math":

starting at 0...

Each day with little contact with wife: +1
    Each day with cuddle time: +2
    Each day with lots of contact or teasing: + 3 or more

Each Masturbatory Orgasm: -5
    Each Vaginal Orgasm with Wife: -4 (can't explain, I just need 2, 3 to feel depleted even if they rock my world, I think that the act itself builds up the very chemicals its intended to dissipate, if you do it right :)

The last week:

Tuesday: Intercourse did not finish: +3 = 3 on the "feelings" scale
    Wednesday: Intercourse Did finish: +3, -4 = 2 on the scale
    Thursday: Little Contact: +1 = 3 on the scale
    Friday: Cuddle and Teasing (gave her O): +4 = 7 on the scale, all day Saturday I was a mess and wrote about it
    Saturday: Cuddle, Tease, Good O: +3, -4 = 6, Sunday was pleasant, I can handle 6
    Sunday: Lots of cuddling: +3 = 9
    Monday: Cuddled a lot this am: +2 = 10 max...basically, even though I have had to good O's this week I am climbing the walls...can't concentrate, feel flush with butterflies, following my wife around, and tingling all over my groin.

I can't wait to try real chastity with my wife but holy cow maybe I am not cut out for it! Last year when I was really serious about saving myself for my wife it took months for this to improve and then I gave up for a while.

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You must have a very creative mind. I tend to take a lot simpler approach to our arrangement, I use the KISS system. Keep It Simple Servant. That's what makes life entertaining we can have a lot in common and still be different. LOL

3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Yea that was a really long way of communicating that I am stuck in my own head dealing with the fact that in spite of 2 nice orgasms this past week, after a life of "cheating" my body needs relief way faster and I probably need to train it to "calm down". I'm here fantasizing about chastity but can hardly handle simply not masturbating...and in a good week!

Mash2214 likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    I have found that these moments rise and fall many times in a day.

Example: I am at work, we text back and forth, mostly me sending pics from Tumblr about how much I want her or what I want to do for her. She replies in kind and I am a mess. I can not think about anything else. I get home from work and we chat about our days. I interact in a very nonsexual way, our dynamic changes to partner and confidant, and my feelings of aching desire subside. Maybe later that night she is near me on the couch and rubs my cage, it doesn't take long and I'm back to wanting to tear her clothes off.

It won't be 24/7, not only will it be too much for you, but I doubt she wants THAT much affection...it can wear thin. Besides, life will throw plenty of things to upset the apple cart to bring you both down to earth. Enjoy the highs and try to minimize the lows. Enjoy!

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    @Mash2214 i use the same system but it's keep it simple, stupid. It is amazing how many different situations it applies to and how much better it makes everything.

Mash2214 likes this.
  6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    well again that "system" is just me trying to explain how my hormones seem to rise as the days pass.

7. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    yea I am working on a few things right now...1) being stoic through the highs, 2) not being too over-the-top needy or affectionate. 3) putting no pressure on her to relieve me. these were big mistakes last time. Its hard right now, I could chase her and compliment her non-stop but what works way better is to act like a very normal husband, father, man...it seems like when I get most desperate and feel like giving up hope if i can just hang on she's suddenly ready for affection. We are spending more time in bed together since I joined this site and its bringing us much closer, which is nice.

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    4:59 AM
    Just to be completely clear, when I use the phrase keep it simple, stupid, the stupid I am referring to is most usually myself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice