My man isn't wearing his cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GoddessG, Aug 15, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Stress led I believe. Was going so well. I removed his cage and allowed him to climax on 2/8. He hasn't been in it since. He said there is too much going on and he isn't in the right frame of mind.

I removed the key from my neck yesterday, he hasn't noticed. Just seems silly wearing it when chasity etc isn't on the table at the moment.

I miss it already. I don't want to push it as there is a heck of a lot going on; however I want him back in it again without it causing damage to our relationship.

I don't know how to approach the subject with him at the moment, any advice gratefully accepted.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    I've been in a similar situation and in hindsight wished my keyholder absolutely just insisted I remained locked and took control. Was I trying my luck to remain unlocked probably.

3. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    How long did you stay unlocked for?
    Initially his excuse was that he needed shearing.
    He wanted chastity, he begged for it. He begged me to take control.

I spent money on a proper under bed restraint system /ball gag etc and its unused.

I don't want these couple of weeks to become months

Peter Rabbit, Danny15 and tomf_22033 like this.
  4. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I'll wait for the right moment and mention it.
    Just conscious that he has a lot on at the moment with work and in private life.

G42G likes this.
  5. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    A couple of weeks, I got a text saying you will be locked tonight. She said I'm very different unlocked and prefers me locked. I waited for her to take control back

6. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    You say he has a lot on his plate, but has he had time for ‘relations’ with you? If he’s even hinted at lovemaking, then you should feel free to request a return to chastity. And as stated by another, we men enjoy expectations and demands. At least attempt to take back control. It’s a cage, a piece of jewelry. Not an 80 lb rucksack for him to carry around. JMO. Good luck.

taped2, CuckeldBull and MissyB like this.
  7. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    For what it is worth, and it may be worth nothing so this is just IMVHO, I think that you should do more than mention it. Days can become weeks, weeks can become months etc. He craved the control from you, I really think that you should insist on it. If it was me who was your sub, that is what I would want.
    However, every relationship is unique, and only you know the best way to handle this. Good luck.

PauloChaste likes this.
  8. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you, you've all said what I hoped would be the case.

We haven't had any 'romantic' time (although we cuddled last night in bed, he was tired so I didn't pursue anything).

I can't go another 2 weeks without pleasure, I just can't.

I need to find the cage, he is out tonight and hopefully relaxed and tiddly which may help!

iome343, Jblocked and cagedjon like this.
  9. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 PM
    Life is stress. It will be there with or without the cage. The terms of the agreement should be followed.

10. PauloChaste

PauloChaste Living the chaste life

London
    Local Time:
    I had a very stressful period and my wife gave me the keys last Christmas!

She too prefers me locked and sometimes would just mention it but I slipped back into masturbating and did so without her knowledge! We did grow apart intimately but last Friday I have been locked and I not only feel better but my wife is also happier

taped2, Itsfishyman and cagedjon like this.
  11. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck, I'm sure he will thank you when he is back safely under your control.

Blue Moon and PauloChaste like this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think you do need to sit down and talk through things with him. Tell him how you feel, what you want; ask him how he feels, what he wants. Decide when and how you can come together again in chastity.

good luck

13. lockedbman

lockedbman Active member

US - Texas
    Local Time:
    I'm re-locked after a length of time off. I love it all over again. I feel at peace

PauloChaste likes this.
  14. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    I would love to know how this goes.

I know I love sex, however, I'm a better person locked. After release, and sex, I put it back on, cause I know I will only jerk off giving any amount of time.

My key holder has not a controlling bone in her body, but she is my everything. If she asked me to do anything, I would do it, provided it doesn't interfer with my work.

Miffy and Notouchy like this.
  15. NBChastity

NBChastity Active member

New Brunswick, Canada
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Most definitely talk with him, let him know you love him and are there for him during these tough times. Bring up how you're feeling without him locked in chastity. Reinforce that chastity isn't a form of punishment. I saw above you mentioned the reason he wanted release was to shave? If that's case, check to see if he's done it already. If not that may be your chance to help him prepare himself and get back into chastity.

16. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I would just ask him if he's ready to be locked back up. If he isn't then just ask him why. Then Express how much it pleases you to have him locked.

17. subhubandy

subhubandy CFnm loving sub hubby

Delivery Driver
    Omaha, NE USA
    Local Time:
    Are you married to this man? If so:
    1 control the $, give him a small weekly allowance, make him come to you for permission to spend on anything but necessities and small purchases
    2 have him licking you after his infrequently allowed orgasms, brings him right back into submission
    3 require him to groom as you please i.e., shaving, hair cuts, body hair, pubic hair
    4 throw away his male underwear and replace with simple bikini women's underwear, no lace
    5 spank him weekly, hard and harder for punishment when needed and chastise him when punishing
    6 join "cuckoldmarriage.info"
    7 send him text of smiley face after you orgasm when he isn't around, tell him what that means, leave vibrator out for him to find, clean and put away
    8 get yourself a vibrator that is larger than his cock
    9 consider having him pierced
    10 tell others how you wear the pants and watch him his reaction

Changeable likes this.
  18. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    I could be reading too much into what you wrote, but it sounds to me like you're in a similar boat with me. I get the impression that your husband is more the non-verbal type? Communicates by action what he wants or doesn't want? If so your husband is a great deal like my wife. The talk it out advice is only so good with someone that doesn't like to talk it out. It's hard to offer advice without knowing your relationship, however I can tell you what has worked for us. When she votes with her feet and we stop our D/S roles and I've gone through my waiting and hoping period I eventually say f**k it. I stop doing all the things she loves that goes along with our D/S relationship. I love walking into the room when she's folding laundry and saying sweetly "Are you still doing that". A few days of that usually brings her around (all though not right now). Is there anything you're still doing in honoring your chastity relationship that he loves? That he would notice if you withheld it? If so try that. If not, sooner or later he will want sex and then you have him. Get him good and worked up and then inform him he can only have you if he agrees to lock up after.

19. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    @GoddessG My mistress often let’s me go unlocked and waits for me to put it on. The times I haven’t put it on right away shortly after my release I tend to stay unlocked longer and I say the same crap about frame of mind etc... once he’s locked he’ll be happy about it again. Sometimes I get a major mood drop after an orgasm and then sometimes it doesn’t effect me at all. But when I do get that drop, what really helps me out is my mistress’s firm hand and her showing me she’s in charge and she wants my head in the right space. That usually whips me back into shape and back into the lifestyle fairly quickly. No matter what though, at least for me chastity is a bit of an addiction and even if I’m being a brat I can’t go long without craving her to lock me back up. You’ll find your formula for what works for you guy :)

Unlucky and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  20. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    I spoke to him when he got in, he asked how my evening had been so I mentioned I'd been on here to get some opinions, then told him what I'd posted. I made it clear that he'll be more content and relaxed with it on, and I'll be happier.

Given him a deadline to put it back on by (Monday latest and each day without before then will cause punishment he won't like).
    I mentioned that I'd taken my key off the day before, he said it was like taking a wedding ring off so I pointed out he wasn't wearing the cage.. have made it clear I want the old ways back so he is wearing a pair of my lacy knickers today. He came out of the shower/went to put his pants on so I stopped him and told him he was to wear my underwear. As soon as I pulled them out of the drawer his 'man' sprung up and started dribbling :D I've made it clear he needs to be caged or the key stays off :)

We had some bedtime fun last night for the first time in 2 weeks too, during it all he said he wants to be completely broken, then he said he wants me to break him again. Told him that once it is back on, it is not coming off again for some considerable time.... I have a box of dildos and vibrators to keep me satisfied and I've made it clear he is to use them on me..

He confessed to not squatting to pee when without the cage as was ordered too, I've made it abundantly clear of the order.

I'm pleased I asked for opinions on this, as I was torn as to mention it or wait a bit longer. Am glad it's been nipped in the bud (hopefully!).
    He is uncaged today as he woke late/running late for work.. it's going on later when he is home..

Thank you for all the thoughts and suggestions, very appreciated.

21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You should lock him up as soon as he home!

GoddessG and corsac like this.
  22. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    He just sent a message saying 'you need to break me x'

I want to break him, I truly do. Where do I start?! Feel as if we are almost back to the beginning again.

I plan to take him up his bum this weekend, that should help?! I have a ball gag so the neighbours don't hear him.
    I slapped his balls quite hard (I used my hand, usually use a flogger style whip) last night and should have had him gagged then too!

Jblocked, sapper814, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  23. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Was only 3 weeks ago he was having mini explosions without me anywhere near him/just by teasing him from 70 miles away using words /photos /videos.

Is it normal to go backwards after spells out of the cage?

It's annoying me. I want him crawling behind me begging to kiss my feet!

slave_m, Changeable and Guest 3729 like this.
  24. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    There’s a lot of back and forth that will happen especially with busy lives and kids etc... you two are on a great path and I only see you moving forward and further down the rabbit hole in the chastity lifestyle.

25. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think all subs have this predicament. Sub wants to be “broken”, but informing the domme of how would ruin the spell. So what he is really saying when he said he wants to be broken, is that he wants you to take control however it is YOU want. He doesn’t want a you mimicking things you think he wants, he wants YOUR input.

One of the hottest things (IMO) is knowing everything she comes up with is her idea, pleases her, and only inspired by her. I’m always doing it right, it’s always what she wants, so I know she isn’t placating me. If I tell her I want to be forced to do something, and then she does...I’m pretty much over it, it feels like she’s humoring me.

So all that being said, break him how you want. Be forceful, be matter of fact, and be verbally clear of your expectations. Even subs that aren’t very verbal, respond well to their domme being clear and direct (guilty). So if you like him following you waiting to rub your feet, tell him he’s to do that when ever you get home or put your feet up etc. If you enjoy punishment, work with that and take it as far as you want, as far as YOU want. He wants to be broken, so break him. We are lost without direction.

I know one thing that gets me in subby mode is routines. Being told what I need to do, and told to do it on a regular basis, it reinforces my need to serve.

Hope some of this helps a bit, good luck

Anonoman, PouchPantyLover and corsac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice