My Locktober - Crowdpleaser

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowdpleaser, Sep 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    Well, my husband confirmed that we are participating in Locktober 2022 (I will be locked) but I do not know when, the start can be anywhere from Sept 28- Oct 2 (my husband does not like to feel pressured to start on a certain day). Prior to the lockup I am supposed to ask to cum if I jerk off during the day, no idea if I could be told 'no' or if he just wants to know how many times.

I was told that I will be given a couple hours notice and that I will be told to milk my cock as much as possible prior to the lockup into an ice cube tray and that volume may matter and that there may be a challenge to match the volume of cum in a shorter period of time (no word on if that is caged or uncaged) with a reward/penalty depending on the result.

I am also told there will be a list of challenges (easy and hard) to earn uncaged tied-down or edging sessions (no cum allowed).

Wish me luck!
    - Crowdpleaser

rhodry04, Aspire02, ozzy-one and 2 others like this.
  2. SoumisCH

SoumisCH Active member

Lausanne, CH
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    For the one who need a bit of reinforcement. You can always use hypno :
    https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/locktober/

It helps me getting ready for the long stretch !

Enjoy,
    S

Crowdpleaser likes this.
  3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Good luck!

Crowdpleaser likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Good luck!

Crowdpleaser likes this.
  5. ozzy-one

ozzy-one Long term member

Tradesmen
    Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you’re in for a good month, keep us posted

Crowdpleaser likes this.
  6. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    Well, here goes... I have the next 2 hours to cum as many times as possible and then the cage goes on. Each time I cum, I gain the opportunity to get tied down, without the cage on, for an hour and may be edged.

At some point during Locktober, I may be unlocked and challenged to match the volume of cum I produce today for a reward or penalty.

There will be a wheel of hard tasks I can spin for the opportunity of an unlock. I do not know any of those tasks right now.

Good luck everyone.

ozzy-one likes this.
  7. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    I am now officially locked. My husband had me jerk off as many times as I could in 2 hours yesterday and I came 5 times. I now have the opportunity to be freed from my cage, while tied down, for 5 of the next 720 hours (1 hour at a time).

Happy Locktober!

8. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    Well, a few days in and I now have greater context about my lockup. Last night I showered and was getting ready for bed and hoped to swallow my husbands load since my horniness has returned (I came 5 times in 2 hours prior to the lockup). Instead, I was told to put a buttplug in and Igot my throat fucked for a bit, then the plug was removed and he bred my ass for a while (I rarely bottom) while telling me that the 5 orgasms prior to caging only bought me the opportunity to be uncaged for an hour but that I would need to spin a wheel to gain each hour. In between spitting in my mouth and kissing me while being bred, he told me the wheel will contain things like water sports (we have never done that), wearing a butt plug for my workday at home, losing 5 pounds, spanking (also new for us) and completing a list of chores that will take several days. The whole session was hot and made my cock strain in its' cage. It is gonna be a long 636 hours till freedom...

eurolicious likes this.
  9. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    I spun the challenge wheel, for the opportunity to be tied down unlocked for 1 hour, last night.

Here are what challenges made it on the wheel:
    - Lose 5 lbs
    - Receive a golden shower (we have never done this)
    - Get fucked in the ass (has already happened but not after a spin)
    - Put a Cum Ice Cube up my butt (I have no idea what to expect from this)
    - Get Spanked (this one is 6 DnD die rolls [D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, and D20], starting with the 4 sided die - whatever the result is the number of spanks to gain 10 minutes unlocked, then repeat with next larger die for 10 more minutes - I can stop whenever I want) - we have never tried spanking before
    - Where a butt plug for 4 hours
    - Do a chore list that should take 2-3 days
    Last night's result was: Lose 5lbs. I was immediately weighed (we have a smart scale that tracks each weigh in) and I need to lose 5 lbs across 2 weigh-ins at least 12 hours apart.

I have 5 days to complete the challenge, no matter what I spin again after 5 days (end of day October 11) and the old challenge is no longer available if not complete. After each spin, that option is elimated. My husband can add one back at any time, if he desires. There are 7 options and 5 spins, if he adds one back and I land on a duplicate (I think he will add 'Lose 5 lbs' back in later but that is his decision), I will have a minimum of 4 unique challenges to complete.
    I am strainIng my cage just thinking about my cock getting fully hard for these individual hours.

Attached Files:

10. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    Today was day 5 of the weight loss challenge. My last 2 weigh-ins were 4lbs and 4.6lb down from the starting weight, so I failed. My husband had mercy on me, told me I did a good job. He unlocked me to shower, tied me to the bed, edged me, fucked my throat for 20 minutes, and edged me again. Ultimately he decided I will not be coming today and I am now back in the cage.

While I was tied down, he pulled out the wheel to spin for the next challenge. I was dreading the chore challenge but it landed on cumcicle up ass. At least this one is attainable, pretty easy to make the decision to do it in the next 5 days, though I do not know what to expect from the feeling. He pointed out that "luckily since we will have this one out of the way, I can feed you the other cumsicles (I had a feeling).

Wish me luck that he decides to just let me cum next time. We do not have a no cum rule, it is just that only my husband decides when I get hard or cum for the full month, pretty much my penis is for his amusement only. That said, today is 11 days since I came and 10 days of lockup.

I hope your month is going well.

Attached Files:

11. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    Here is the latest update.

15 days caged, 16 days since I last had an orgasm. My record is 21 days without an orgasm.

The last challenge 5 days ago was to have a cum ice cube up my butt and describe the sensation. It was kind of uneventful and he even put an extra 2 ice cubes in. I do not know what he expected. The reward of completing the challenge (which was obviously easy) was to get unlocked for an hour while tied down. Instead, he said that we should play with my butt more he played with a butt plug whole throat fucking me for a bit edging himself, then fucked my ass while watching my caged cock flop around. It was pretty good and I was given permission to cum from the anal stymulation but he finished before I had a chance. Afterward, I expected to get uncaged and tied down for a while to feel my cock get hard but he said "it does not seem right to let you out of your cage right after I bred your ass and watched your cock flop around. Let's take a rain check and tie you down in the next couple days. " we then spun the wheel again and it landed on "Breed that ass", so it has been over 6 months since I got fucked in the ass and now within the next 5 days I will have been bred 3 times withing 20 days. This Locktober is working out pretty well.

Left on the challenge wheel are
    1) Ass spanking [roll a 4 to 20 sided die and get spanked that many ties to earn 10 minutes, then reroll with next bigger die for a total of 6 rolls.
    2) 2-3 days worth of chores
    3) piss play in the shower.
    4) wear a butt plug for my workday at home

He said that since we have 2 spins left, he thinks we skip the spins and he just picks what he wants to do to earn the 60 minute unlocks but that I can eliminate one. I agreed and eliminated the Chore challenge.

Half way through with the lockup, I hope everyone else is enjoying it as much as me!

Attached Files:

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  12. Crowdpleaser

Crowdpleaser Member

Local Time:
    Today is 19 days since last orgasm and 18 days locked.

Last night I got my uncaged reward for the cumsicle session and it was amazing!

I was tied to a chair, had my cock sucked, stroked with lube, nipples tortured constantly, and then he came all over me and used his cum as lube to edge me. I then had nipple clamps applied while he cleaned up and showered. After I was untied, I was allowed to feel my hard cock for the first time in 20 days until the lube and cum dried... obviously no cumming was allowed.
    On Friday I will match my record for days without an orgasm and it seems unlikely I will be coming prior to Oct 31.

I hope your Locktober is going as well as mine and that you get to cum before No Nut November.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice