My lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by austinsub, Feb 3, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    So, Mistress was tired of traditional padlocks and wanted something a little more secure. Not that I would ever sneak the key off of her keyring and unlock myself without permission, but if I was really sneaky, I guess I could.

We went online together, and we found this: http://prettyimpress.com/discount-home-decor/wholesale-lifestyle-gadgets/red-safety-3-digit-luggage-heart-shaped-padlock-lock.html

She loves it because it's cute, and she can set and change the combination. If there is ever an emergency and I need to unlock, she can just tell me the combination, and change it as soon as she sees me.

It took a few weeks to get here because it came directly from china, but it's done fine for the past few months.

Just thought I'd share in case anybody else were interested.

2. alecia_ts

alecia_ts Member

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Cute! i'll have to look into getting one... or several :)

i adore the sissy look of it!

3. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    Not impressed. Only three digits: can be cracked in no time.

Joro

4. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:03 AM
    Well, there are exactly 1000 possible combinations, so sorry that isn't impressive enough.

5. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    I opened my sons bike lock in under a minute recently and it has 3 numbers. You start with all zeros, add 1 and pull. Add another 1 and pull. It takes no time to zip through all possible combinations.

I got Lucky because he had a low number, but even with a high number, it would have only taken a few minutes.

Most of these types of locks are even easier because you can just pull on the lock a bit and turn the dials. With the tension you are putting on them, you can feel a click when they dial across the proper number.

That's not to say that the little locks that come with our devices are much more secure. They can be picked, but at least they can be made tamper evident. If you are going to pick the lock, you could decide to click it back closed. If you had a moment of weakness, you'd have to pick it again. Once you learn the combination though, you can remove it within seconds, any time you wish, which may encourage more moments of weakness.

6. jerry locked

jerry locked Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    i ran 'heart shaped' luggage locks' on Google, and there are many sites that sell these. i do have some questions, however: How bulky is it underneath clothes? Would this type of lock fit be adaptable for the various devices. I have a JailBird with a CB6000 lock, and it is very snug. Any problems with durability, dependability, and what happens when the lock gets wet when showering, bathing, or swimming? Will it open again?

Otherwise, i willl have to show this to my KH and She will want me to get a number of them. i have a strange feeling that is She is going to love them!!

7. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:03 AM
    4 digits isn't much better. I had a car with a 4 digit code-protected radio. I had no idea what the code was when the garage detached the battery. It took me a month of traffic jams and red lights to find the right code (4444). That was starting at 0000 and working up. When I found it I was annoyed because, with a bit of lateral thinking I'd have got it in 10 minutes. But that was trying no more than 10 minutes a day, probably less. If it was around my penis and I was keen to get it off, you can be sure it would have taken a LOT less than a month.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice