My LAST chastity cage....

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockankeyed, Apr 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    The cage I ordered from China arrived early and it has been "installed." I showed her weeks ago and she was totally excited. We decided that she would hold the keys, so I waited until she got home to unwrap it so she could see I wasn't hiding a key on her. Next step, she gave me a 20 minute tease and denial handjob, then gave me 5 minutes to lose the erection. NO I didn't get to cum. She said I was spending too much money on "toys" and she liked this one so this is what I'll wear from now on. Together we installed it, with a couple modifications. Padding was added on top to eliminate pinching, little cut off pieces of rubber tubing was placed on the padlock shackle for 2 reasons. I cannot attempt to cut or tinker with the lock without disturbing the tubing, and it keeps the padlock from moving around since she says it will be on for a long time.
    30 minutes or so on, it feels great. She is giving me 24 hours to wear it and make any changes to avoid discomfort or pinching or whatever. Tomorrow I will wear it to work. Tomorrow night starts 30 days 24/7 wearing it.
    In 30 days she says none of two things will happen. She will remove the lock and replace it with a steel rivet or she will fill in the key slot on the lock with super glue. She's generally not a mean person, this is really un usual for her, but I started this and according to her, it's too late to turn back now. HTB1uVfvJFXXXXbUXFXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg HTB1uVfvJFXXXXbUXFXXq6xXFXXXY.jpg WIN_20170419_17_29_22_Pro.jpg She also told me she starts a new shift Monday, she'll be home before me from now on.

Joroincharge and spider203 like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    You are living the fantasy that the rest of us dream about. Good for you. Also consider welding. I have read a few stories where they do that too. Even easier is just throwing the keys away and hope that you do not have a medical emergency where they need to insert a catheter or remove a kidney stone like what happened to me. I was sure glad I was smart enough to have an emergency key when I was in so much pain that three shots of Morphine could not stop. Most painful experience of my life. :eek:

manintyres likes this.
  3. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Not sure about that hinged ring , have had major problems with those in the past . Good luck to you anyway hope it works for you

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Easy done and she won't be the first to have done this.

Take a look at these.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...hotos/a-step-towards-permanent-chastity.6161/
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...hotos/a-step-towards-permanent-chastity.6162/

And she gave him no advance notice but just did it. Steel cable through the hole, bent AND sealed (M-seal is a type used in India).He's no way out now except by applying serious cutting tools directed at his testicles. :):):)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice