My Last Chastity cage/update

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockankeyed, Apr 20, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    This seems to be what I've been looking for......it's been 24 hours since I put this on and handed my GF the keys, she did allow me one modification. I padded the base ring with a strip of foam because the base ring is just a tad too big...and there was a pinch, there usually is with hinged base rings. I wore it to work and loved the feeling of it all day long. I also love the sight of it and so does my GF/keyholder. Last night at bedtime she offered me a blowjob. I asked her "REALLY?" and she just laughed!! I laid there in the dark and listened to her fire up the vibrator i I bought her for Christmas....and her very noisy (for my account I think) orgasm.
    Anyway, the cage is great, it's very snug but it's comfortable, light, it IS metal, and it's very sturdy, I never liked the plastic guide/lock pins, this is all metal. FANTASY?....maybe. REALITY?....it is now! LONG TERM?.....oh yeah! s-l500.jpg

Attached Files:

Stuckinsteel likes this.
  2. Stuckinsteel

Stuckinsteel Member

North East IN
    Local Time:
    We have also looked at that cage to use while i'm doing my weakly belt removal and inspection. That snake design is awesome, and looks more intimidating than I thought. Glad you are happy with it. As for the pinching problem you can buy silicone pieces that slide over the ring very cheap, and it makes the world of difference. I have one similar to that but it's rings instead of a snake.

3. lockankeyed

lockankeyed Active member

Still working.
    St. Petersburg Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    This is smaller than I thought, most chastity devices are. I'm not bragging but I'm not a small guy....I'm not sure if i should add a picture of me here or not. I like being confined however i'm not real excited about being all scrunched up, My GF and i both like being able to see what I don't have access to....and this device is just more than a plain ol' cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice