My keyholder needs help

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by ukfuncouple50, May 22, 2017.

1. ukfuncouple50

ukfuncouple50 New member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    We have been playing with chastity for a little while now and my keyholder/cuckoldress/mistress needs some help from a more experienced online keyholder/cuckoldress/mistress

If anyone is interested in dealing with her direct with a view to helping her develop, please do not hesitate to contact me for full details of our current situation and failing and i can put you in touch with her

Regards

W

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    9:13 PM
    Unless you are doing the D/s version where when you are locked up and expect to become her slave and she, her mistress all of a sudden, being a KH is not difficult. We have been at this for a long time. What we found to work is to get rid of any list of rules and have only one rule; your KH makes all the rules and can change them at anytime or even have to tell you what they are. Then all that she does is tease you during sex if she wants to and make sure that she is the only one that has an orgasm until she is ready for you to have one. That is it. I promised not to masturbate and stay locked up. My KH has very little to do other than tease me at times and get involved during sex.

If you are trying to do chastity like the fantasy version found all over the internet, you will overwhelm her with all the different things she has to do. Most women are not dominant to the point of wanting to dominate and punish men. I suggest that you simple simply start off with teasing and denial. We did not even use a chastity device at the beginning. Only when my wife got used to sex without having to give me an orgams and we both wanted to see how much more intense my orgasm can be with a longer denial period, did I suggest a chastity device.

A KY has a simple job. She just says NO when you say yes. It took us a few months to get it working and a few years to get it to the point that my wife had no more guilt in denying me and I was very comfortable being locked 24/7 and denied for months at a time. Most men want to do too much too soon in their excitement. They jump into the deep end of the pool to learn how to swim and most end up drowning.

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice