My journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Neith, Feb 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    Well, the CK Micro is on order. I got an oval ring to try it out. I had some rubbing issues on the left and right side with my current ring. Hoping the oval gives a little extra room and gap. We shall see.

It does take awhile though. Won’t arrive until the end of the month.

2. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    Congratulations and enjoy. Ovals are good.

Neith likes this.
  3. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well, today we had some time together. We had a chance to speak about things and she was really into the discussions.

It seemed like pegging was a turn on conversation. She also said she was very fascinated by two guys having sex and if we decided to do a cuckold lifestyle she may want to watch. She also said she didn’t like dicklet because I chose that nickname. She said she likes deglet. I asked her what that was and she said it was a date. She said my dick reminded her of the size of a date right now. She did say that she didn’t like how it looks super tiny after I take the cage off to clean. She said she preferred my dick the way it was. I told her that it’s temporary. She was okay with that.

Well, that was our small talk. She said she wasn’t sure about the dominatrix stuff but she would love to be the alpha sometimes.

StubHub likes this.
  4. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:

Communication is great. Happy for you both. Enjoy the journey.

5. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well today I checked the status of my CK Micro and it’s on the way. Yay!

I have still been fascinated by the inverted cages. I decided to try something today to create the same affect (see picture).

I’ve had it on for a couple hours and it’s actually very comfortable. Not sure how it would be if I got excited though. Or would this totally prevent excitement? Maybe I’ll test it later.

To be honest, I thought inverted cage would hurt or be uncomfortable slightly. The way they talk about it makes you think you have to work your way into it. It’s really comfortable.

Downside? Urinating.... tube is probably best but I’m not trying that.

Attached Files:

6. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    So it’s been awhile since I post. I received my CK micro awhile back and have been wearing it ever since. I actually ordered the innie too and it showed up last week.

The micro is perfect. It’s light, very tiny, and comfortable. I can urinate no problem (of course I have to sit) which is a plus. No pinching or weird things to worry about.

The innie was too small. Not too small in the sense of cage itself, but my ring is small, so having no ball gap made it impossible to get it on.
    I do wish there was a cylinder like tube (like the munchkin) with the same hole design of the CK innie. Make it smaller in diameter than the cage so people with smaller rings could easily use it.

Anyways, that’s all I have so far. I ordered my wife a necklace for the key and an anklet. They arrive today actually.
    I attached a picture of the micro.

Attached Files:

7. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Okay. So it's been another long time since my last post. I took a break for awhile, but something kept calling me back. I have worn my CK Micro off and on for awhile. A few days ago, I decided to just wear it 24/7 again because I feel naked without it. Im definitely not used to it. It hurts around my taint. I walked about 8 miles yesterday while wearing it and it's painful again. I know I'll get used to it though.

I've decided this time around that ruined orgasms only lead to me wanting a real orgasm and I'm not strong enough. The last time I tried this, I gave myself ruined orgasms. Eventually it would turn into an actual orgasm afterward and that left me feeling almost like a cheater. Then I stopped and took a break because I craved the orgasm again.

So this time, I'm truly doing no orgasm unless it's a sissygasm. I will stay caged (except for cleaning) until I can achieve a sissygasm.

So there's my new goal. Today is day 4. Day 2 and 3 I woke up in the middle of the night in pain. My pee pee was trying to escape ans it hurt. I managed to calm it down and get back to sleep. Last night, I had no issues though.

I've started spironolactone at a small dose to help with testosterone levels. I am hoping this will help me in my goal of achieving sissygasms and also reducing the size of my testicles and pee pee.

So day 4, I lay down and inserted a curved toy meant yo stimulate the prostate. I played for awhile and had a lot of ooze. I wanted to reach that sissygasm so bad. I could feel the need, want, and desire to, but as I felt it, a little ooze would release and that's it. I fucked myself for about 30 minutes trying to achieve it, but it didn't work. I did notice that my thoughts never once went to my dick. I just wanted to feel the pleasure being given anally.

I did some reading and it said to give yourself 90 days of no orgasm. By the time you reach 90 days of no orgasm you should be able to achieve a sissygasm. Hoping thats true!

In the past I have been able to reach them, but it's been awhile and that one toy is gone. I wish I had it still.

Wish me luck.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  8. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Day 5: Today was a great day. I thought I may have to wait the entire 90 days for a sissygasm, but I managed to get one today. I ran a hot bath, got some lube, and placed the prostate toy in hands reach. I sat here, reading about others desires to shrink their pee pees. As I read others people's desires I sat in awe knowing there's others like me. I started with a small cage and I'm in the CK micro now. I would do the innie, but my ring is so small that there's not enough gap for it to work for me.

I read others posts about their journey and it just felt right. I grabbed the toy and placed it right on my prostate. I just moved slowly as I tightened and did kegels as I played. I worked slowly until it felt good. I was yearning for more. I started small rabbit fucking with short in and outs and I flexed my kegel muscles around the toy. Then I went a little deeper and I liked it. I started to pound it while I continued tightening and loosening. I started to tremble and my muscles tightened around the toy but I pushed through them and exploded. I was in the bath and my cum sprayed out of the water and my entire body was shaking.

The last time I did this, I was not caged, but I was limp. I was able to jack off and cum right afterward. It was great. Although I can't jack off this time, I am going back for seconds.

What a feeling!!!

Oscarowitz and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  9. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I've been on and off in chastity. I've been taking spironolactone at 25mg for about 6 months I believe. I've noticed some shrinkage.

I'm used to the micro CK cage. I'm thinking of doing an inverted cage from koalaswim. I tried the CK innie but my ring is so small that I can't.

I have one of the smallest rings available and the innie portion gives me no gap at all. It's just flush. I guess that means I have a small dick.

Attached Files:

10. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Just figured I'd keep this in here too.

11. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well, it's been pretty unproductive lately. I got my spironolactone increased to 50mg. I've noticed incredible shrinking with just 25mg. Hoping to get down to a nub in the next 6 months.

I want a smaller chastity cage than a CK Micro. I tried the indie by CK, but the ring I needed is so small that it's nearly the same size as the cage and leaves no gap and it won't close. :( I feel like I'm at a standstill. O was addicted to the thought of going smaller and smaller and now I can't. I'm thinking koalaswim has an inverted. I've been looking at them but I like CK because I can urinate from my little clitty easily. I just have to sit down, pull on my little beans toward my backside and it opens enough for me to pee.

Wish I could fit the CK Innie.

I'm on day 4 of spironolactone at 50mg and I can feel a little depression. Like I'll never get what I want.

What do I want? I want to feel whole. I'm missing something.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:32 PM
    Thanks for sharing! And love the pictures.

Neith likes this.
  13. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    So I started working out about 3 weeks ago. I took some time off and now I'm back at it. I was actually trying to make a video of myself and I looked pregnant. It was gross. I love the sight of a pregnant woman, but I can't stand when I look like that.

So I started working out again to get more in shape. This will be my first time working out with spironolactone stopping my testosterone. Curious if that will mess with my ability to lose fat.

I know I can't walk around like this.

I am also working on my stretching. I have been using an 8" in circumference buttplug and making sure the widest girth sits right on the inner anus so loosen it up a bit. I hold it right on that spot and do kegels to get used to it.

This morning, I barely had to warm up. I fingers myself slowly with one finger, then two, and then onto that toy. I got it to the sweet spot in four or five tries. I left it right on that spot for a half hour or so. It felt so good just sitting there.

I was in the bath so I put my legs up over the side and had it placed on the inside of the tub. I started to work up and down and in circles slushing water all over. I did not have a sissygasm, but it did feel really good.

My wife took a lunch and she asked me to use a dildo on her. I used a dido on her and she used her vibratory. It was a thick toy and she kept telling me how great it felt. She had two orgasms and collapsed in my arms. It was a serious turn on to watch her quiver from this thick dido.

My earlier sensations with solo play felt so good. I kept thinking how I wanted to orgasm like my wife. Legs shaking, moaning loud, feeling a large toy inside hitting erogenous areas that my little clitty could never hit.

Earlier felt so good that I'm back in the tub for round two though. Not trying to achieve a sissygasm, but I am going to play again and sit I'm agony wishing I could cum like her.

Attached Files:

14. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Today has been a little rough. I did some running yesterday and caused chaffing from the ring. It actually hurts today. I ended up taking it off so I could heal. I'm sure it will callous and I'll end up stronger for it, but I'm not pushing it. I'll continue caging tomorrow.

I did play for awhile with it on though. I made sure not to orgasm. I've made myself a promise that sissgasms are the only way I will be cumming and the only way I'll be milking is through anal.

I used my XL plug today. It's been awhile. So long that I couldn't get it in.
    https://www.amazon.com/CalExotics-C...34014&refinements=p_4:CalExotics&s=hpc&sr=1-2

I took my time and played in the bathtub. I was in there so long that the water started getting cold. I did get my outer anus to the maximum position. I just didn't push it through. Maybe tomorrow.

As I got out, I did notice streams of cum floating in the water. I know I didn't have a sissygasm, but I must've milked quite a bit.

Anyways, right before I took my cage off, I noticed my little nuggets were a little cold. My clitty was sucked into them. I put my finger up near my entire package and realized that this spironolactone really does cause a lot of shrinking. How the hell did I go from 7" alpha lover to this sissy who loves his new found clitty?

I've been pretending......

Attached Files:

Stephplayswithyou and MtnViper like this.
  15. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    OMG, that things looks HUGE, no wonder you couldn't get it in. Did you read the reviews, the first one says that the base ripped off, so be careful. I don't know how you'd get it out if that happened. But if you do get it in, please report back.

Neith likes this.
  16. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Yes, sometimes the reviews come back for other products that are from the same company. It's still scary though. That's like my biggest fear while playing around. If it did happen, there's no way I'd get it out.

Someone here recommended another plug so I may order it soon. It's thicker, but the material is soft so it has play. The one I'm using has no play.

Chaz69 likes this.
  17. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I got sent a huge one by mistake one time, so I tried playing with it just for fun, but no way was I able to even come close to getting it in. I can imagine it will be quite a thrill the first time you feel it go over the edge and it starts going in by itself.

Neith likes this.
  18. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I was furloughed for 3 months because of Covid and I ordered this back then. I played with it daily.

It took awhile, but I got it in. As soon as it got over the widest point, it felt like it went 6" deeper and just popped in place. The pop was one of the best feelings I've ever felt. I nearly came from it.

I kept playing with it daily. I actually got to a point where I could bounce on this toy.

I went back to work and stopped playing entirely for almost a year. It's honestly just like I've never had this thing inside of me before again. It's nice.

The measurements are off a little. It's 9.25" in circumference. :D

I'd like to find a 10" next. I have been looking at a knotted dildo that has a knot that large. Never tried one though. Nervous. Or the one that someone here recommended. Either way, it's fun to mix with chastity.

Chaz69 likes this.
  19. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I sit here in my office chair, wearing a jock strap, a micro CK cage, and my hole feeling wide and gaping.

I've struggled with getting my wife into this lifestyle or at least be open to more. She's okay with everything I'm doing but doesn't necessarily want to hold the key. She doesn't want to humiliate, cuckold, or add too much spice. She wants to peg, which I think would be an opening for us. I gotta think of how we can arrange this with all these kids in our house. :D I can't wait though. Tired of my journey being so solo.

I had a sissygasm today. Two of them actually. I used a curved PSpot dildo and played slowly at first. Then I curled my legs in fetal and got the curve to go over my prostate. Right when I felt it get to the other side I stopped. I brought it back out and then back in with little rabbit thrusts. I started to feel good and I could actually feel the cum working it's way to my slit. I clenched with all my might and it was hard to push through with the dido, but I pushed through and it made me spurt, quiver, and moan all at once. I kept clenching and doing that hard kegel with constant pressure going in and out with the dido. It felt so good and the body orgasm seemed to last forever.. I was limp, in my cage, and still spurt all over.

I wanted to pull my clitty out of it's cage and play. I wanted more. But... I really do want to have nothing but sissygasms. It's more special to me and much harder to achieve. It feels good and I love how my body feels. My body quivers, my stomach convulsed, and honestly I feel my sissy side being released. It makes me feel like a submissive little slut.

I sat there, picturing a bunch of cocks around my face and my wife telling me that they were going to use me. I went back to fucking myself and picturing it all happening. Shortly after, I had another sissygasm. This one wasn't as strong and I only oozed cum out.

I still wanted to play with my clitty, but I refrained. I needed to work on stretching to get my mind off of it. I got my larger plug out and worked it in. Sat on it for awhile and just relaxed. I then brought out the XL Cal Exotics again and pushed and played. I was tighter today than yesterday. Was it the sissygasm? Oh no!!! I forgot, I took a muscle relaxer yesterday.

It didn't stop me. I kept pushing and got even with what I did yesterday but I kept it there longer opening myself up and causing a gape. Still didn't get it all the way in :(.

I plan to play later again, but this time with a muscle relaxer and I'm sure I'll be able to push through.

It will be hard not to play with my clitty when I do. I know it. I love the feeling of cumming when I'm stretched to the max. I cum sooo hard when I'm wide open. Its actually more intense than a sissygasm.

Being caged is so hard.

Attached Files:

Chaz69 likes this.
  20. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    When you have an anal orgasm, is there any drop like you get with a full orgasm, or do these basically count as ruined orgasms?

21. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    No drop. The first one was an entire body, anal, stomach, convulsion, and twitching like I came and cum spurt out and honestly shot like 12" through the cage hole. My hole was contracting in and out over and over. There's no drop though.

Honestly, I wish I could experiment with someone and see more. I'm looking forward to ongoing to see what happens. Of course I'll be so nervous that it'll probably be hard to even orgasm.

The second one was like a ruined orgasm and just oozed out but it felt good too. Just not intense.

Hope that helps?

Chaz69 likes this.
  22. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Absolutely, thanks!

23. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    When I get in better shape, I'd love to make a video of it.

Chaz69 likes this.
  24. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Well, before going to round two I took a muscle relaxer, got in the shower, and started to admire my clitty.

I actually stood in a little different positions just to make it look smaller. It's seriously looking like a nub. This spironolactone is working quite well.

I used my XL Cal Plug again after admiring my tiny clitty.

I got it inside after about 20 minutes. I played for awhile and toward the end I was bouncing on it. It felt really good. I took a small break and went back and was able to slide down nearly all of it easily. The very last bit popped in and rubbed my prostate and I started leaking all over.

I actually took two videos. Not sure I want to share those here yet. It was fun taking video though and fantasizing about sharing them here.

I'm sitting down watching TV and I feel so wide.

Attached Files:

25. Neith

Neith Active member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Boring entry today.
    I started a new medication and I feel wiped these last two days. I did nothing but sleep yesterday. Felt like I got hit with a tranquilizer. I'd open my eyes ans they felt like lead and just shut on their own. I'm starting to feel a little better this morning, but still feel it.

Prozac or at least it's the generic version of it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice