My Journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MistressT, Sep 23, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. MistressT

MistressT Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:31 PM
    Ive been a KH for over 3 years now, off and on, when my oh suggested it, i accepted it but wasn't eager to become a Mistress and the thought of abusing/humilating my oh was laughable. I am submissive by nature and i know i lack self confidence so whilst being a kh was fine, being a Mistress, well, i didn't even think about it.
    Very slowly i've come to accept and enjoy my role as Mistress. About a year ago i decided my slave should wear womens knickers which was great particularly when he was at work and i ordered him to take a picture of his undies and send it to me. six months ago i /we decided that womens knickers didn't fit as well as they could, so i placed an order with dee cluttering and these are much better. He is now my permernant sex toy, for 6 months.
    In the last couple of months i've experimented with spanking my slave with a crop, cane and wooden spoon. Cane being the most satisfying. I am now happy to take pleasure from my slave and though we have had sex he hasn't been allowed to cum. I've tried milking him unsuccessfully but slave can, so i'm happy to watch him. he's not allowed to do it whithout me there to watch, & he must also consume his cum.
    I feel that soon i shall comfortable with being forceful and/or verbally abusive to him, just for my amusement of course. Keep watching!!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Wow - that sounds like my life!

:welcome: to the Mansion.

Everyone here has so much to share, I can't wait to see how things progress.

:party-073:

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    5:31 PM
    that sounds so wonderful, MistressT! it's nice to see You're feeling more comfortable as Mistress, and i wish You both the best!

4. MistressT

MistressT Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have very recently started to require that slave remain unclothed at all times when playtime begins, he also is required to wash me and be ready with my towel when i bathe. Not big things but satisfying non the less. The washing bit was a bit weird at first but now it's a definate dominance thing. Feeling very good about myself!!

5. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    i always bathe Mistress and present Her towels. at playtime i wear only my leather jockstrap, collar and restraints. that way i can easily be restrained for my weekly beating. i live to serve my Mistress.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:31 PM
    Glad to see you back and glad it's all going well for you!

Oh how I miss having our own bathroom! :sex022:

7. MistressT

MistressT Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well last night was very good. I had decided i was going to have a spanking/humilation session, and was looking forward to it. I had an early bath and summoned slave to do his duty, he replied give me 5 mins, i thought ok our son was still up so there was a good reason to make me wait, then i heard him go outside for a ciggie. I was outraged, which was perfect fodder for my plans, how dare he make me wait for his own personal pleasure. I told him he would pay for making me wait, he just laughed because i haven't been forceful with him really. Later in the evening i got him to drop on all fours on the bed and secured him in shackles. I sent to work with a weighty wooden ruler and for the first time i verbally abused him - i told him how worthless and pathetic he was, that he wasn't a man, just a lowly worm, an unworthy slave. I made him apologise for putting himself first and made him agree to never do it again. It was a great buzz and wasn't as awkward as i thought it might be. His bum is still baring the scars, lol. I'm looking forward to repeating the experience in the not to distant future.

8. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    4:31 PM
    mmmm, wonderful. of course i would never dream of making Mistress wait...but i have my own naughty moments for which i am punished.

9. Silky4Good

Silky4Good Slave of Mistress T

Local Time:
    i am MistressT's worthless slave and i'm here to say Thank Mistress for showing me the error of my ways. It gives me pleasure beyond my wildest dreams to serve and worship you Mistress and i hope that You see fit to keep me as your slave.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice