My journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by omega369, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    11:22 AM
    6 months * 2

Well, the 3rd December marked 6 months without an orgasm and the 7th will mark 6 months locked.

Not much else to report really. Had some discomfort from the smaller ring so wore the next size up for a week and now back in the smaller one again. Feels more comfortable this time for some reason.

Can't believe how horny I'm feeling at the moment. After this amount of time things had calmed down a bit. Maybe this is just another phase of my long term lock-up. I hope so because I could do with some sleep !!

Been allowed the privilege of pleasing my KH a couple of times in the last week or so. Nothing for me though although my nipples did come in for some severe abuse and were really sore for a few days afterwards.

Still no idea when (if) I shall ever be let out.................

2. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Am I permanently locked ?

Well, Xmas came and went and my hoped for release was not one of my pressies :sad0004:

Anniversary (28th) came, well KH did, I didn't !!

I must admit I'm now wondering if I will ever get released again ?

My KH has never been much into penetrative sex anyway so She doesn't miss out on anything. I no longer pester Her like I did when I was free and She decides when She wants contact.

I am allowed to massage Her feet and apply lotions but She never takes this to a sexual stage despite me longing for Her to do so.

Its now been over 29 weeks since my last O and I am feeling constantly horny and waking a lot at night. Cage gets quite messy too with precum oozing quite a lot so I have to have a really good clean every day now with a weekly release for a full clean and shave.

Been following the thread on shaving bumps and have started to use conditioner whilst having my daily shave. It does seem to work so will certainly keep on with this regime.

I must try to post some more photos now that I have removed a lot more hair "down below". I feel so much cleaner now and have also started to shave under my arms which again seems so much nicer.

I really want to broach the subject of when I might released but don't want it to sound as if I want to be out, That sound totally absurd but I hope you know what I mean !!

Oh well, wonder what 2010 will bring ?

3. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Mathmatical ramblings

Had the day off today and was doing some work on a spreadsheet when I started playing with dates.

What I ended up with was that since I was first locked back on 22nd April 2009 I have been locked for a total of 259 out of 273 days or 95% of the time.

In this time I've have cum twice both back in April/May when on holiday in the States.

Oh well, I knew it was quite a long time that i had been locked but this was quite an eye-opener.

Anybody else ever bothered mucking about with their locked up dates ?

4. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:22 AM
    i feel for you omega369,

As my signature line states, i was locked up for 7 months and 2 weeks, before the case split on my CB6000. i was a truck driver and Mistress didn't trust me. i was only released once a month for about 15 minutes for a Supervised close shave and thorough cleaning. When W/we sent the cage back in for warranty, i was under mental chastity, Man that was tough, but had i failed i knew what would happen.:spankwhip: W/we sent the broken cage back before Christmas and received a CB6000s cage in return on the 26th, unlocked for about a week and a half. i ran a couple of days getting used to the shorter cage. On Christmas day was my last O and New Years Eve, at the stroke of midnight on the 1st as the ball dropped the lock clicked shut. i've only been wearing this cage as long as the ticker says, but, everyday since Sunday i've done 10 mile bicycle rides. The temperature finally got about 50 degrees for the first time this year. Mistress, wants Her sissy in smaller dresses by summer.

5. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    What might I have Done ?

Things have been really rather quiet here for quite a while now.

My KH isn't comfortable talking much about sex and the like so I thought that I would jot down some of my thoughts and feelings in a message and send it to her.

I've tried to explain how I'm sure she could take more control and even broached the subject of spanking.

There is no way I can try to guess at what might happen when she downloads her e-mail and reads the attachment - I'm just hoping that she takes my ramblings for what they are - an explanation of why I needed to be locked up, how I feel, how much I love her and how she could become far more demanding of me.

Will report back when the message has been read and let you all know what happened !!

6. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    A strange night

Well, the mail I mentioned yesterday still hasn't been opened so I still don't know what this may bring about.

I was having my shower later last evening when my KH came in and said "Can I get in with you ?"

I knew there wouldn't be any hanky-panky but its normally my suggestion that I pamper her with a shower so I was quite pleased that she asked. I washed her all over and then towelled her dry. She then left me to finish my shower. I must admit I had stirrings as its now 33 weeks since I was locked and things are getting steadily more difficult for me each day.

So to bed. I got hard in my cage as soon as I started caressing my KH. She was starting to drift off to sleep but I could not get myself soft and was starting to hump the mattress ! - I was so horny

My KH rolled over, and to cut a long story short, I was allowed to bring her to several orgasms whilst she messed around with my cage and destroyed my right nipple ! A nice cuddle and she was off to sleep.

I was still so horny it took me 'til about 1am to drift off to sleep. We had finished our little session about quarter to midnight.

Today at work and now as I write this I am semi-hard and more than a bit leaky and my nipple is still on fire when it rubs on my clothes. Happy days.

Now to wait for my mail to be opened......................

7. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Spilt cage

Last evening I thought my cage felt funny and when I had a look it was beginning to come apart at the end underneath.

Went to have my shower and whilst there removed my cage and got the Super glue out.

Looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster now as I put a bit too much on all the seams but I get the feeling it won't be coming apart again anytime soon !!

Its funny how you get used to things as it had probably been coming apart for a while as now I have applied the glue it feels a lot different.

I told my KH that I had repaired it and she said "I hope you let the glue dry before you put it back on !"

KH still hasn't downloaded her e-mail so I still await her reaction to my message.................

8. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Looks like you got about 5 days longer than mine went before splitting. OUCH:confused0068:
    As my sig line states:
    Super glue will not hold it for long.

The best solution is to use a two part epoxy like JB Weld, sand the case lightly so the epoxy will adhere.

1. Use a rubber band or automotive hose clamp to hold it together tightly.
    2. mix the epoxy and spread on.
    3. Making sure you don't get any inside. If it dries inside the tube you will feel it.
    4. Wait until the epoxy is dry(read package) then sand until smooth.
    These steps will help prevent future pain when you' re have the nightly growths. I was about a 1000 miles away from the key when mine split. It took a screw driver across the front slot(not in it) and a cold shower to pry it apart far enough to get unstuck. The pinch mark lasted about 3 weeks.

good luck,
    jaimelynn

9. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Hi jaimelynn

I was a bit surprised with the Super glue I used as this was more like the glue that I used to use way back in my youth when I used to make Airfix models.

This glue has actually melted the plastic which is why the cage now looks a bit "worse for wear"

I actually ended up with plastic on my fingers as I hadn't realised at first that it had melted it. It took an age for the glue to go off as well, so I smoothed it down a bit whilst it was still a bit melted with an old piece of metal.

Hopefully it will last a while but I'll bear in mind your advice and if I have further problems will go down this route.

I don't fancy getting a "love bite" from mine like you experienced !!

10. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    You should probably have good luck with that repair. It sounds like you used a solvent cement which will typically result in a stronger repair than an adhesive like epoxy or superglue.

I used a similar solvent cement on my CB-6000 on the seam right around the locking pin (a very high stress area), and it's still solid to this day.

11. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Repairs, comments and confusion

My 6000 repair seems to be holding OK at the moment, so fingers crossed for the long term.

I am so confused as to where I stand at the moment. My KH makes no reference to me being locked and does nothing to show me one way or another if this is what she wants.

Then last night after my weekly clean and shave I presented myself to her and she clicked the lock shut. I jokingly said something like "He wants to come out. I had a real tough time getting him into tonight"

She just laughed and when I said "You don't care about me being locked up and not having anything" she just said "No" and laughed in such a way as to make me believe she actually enjoyed the situation.

I'm so confused but don't want to say anything that might spoil things.

If you have read my earlier posts I can now say that the mail has been downloaded but hasn't been read yet. Maybe when this is read I might get an idea of where things stand.

Just out of interest today is 34 weeks locked and no relief of any kind during this entire period.

Ho hum !!

12. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    omega, it sure does seem like your KH is very content to leave you locked indefinitely. She may be locking you in a battle of wills to see if you'll say "uncle" first. She seems quite content to have a sex life without a penis involved. If she decided she would never ask for you to unlock, do you suppose you would keep going as you have been going, or do you think you'll eventually lose patience and ask for release? Some wearers crave that ultimate submission, others don't.

Best wishes and thanks for keeping us posted on your epic lockup!
    mikecb

13. JohnMcD

JohnMcD Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    I don't want to be nosy, but how do you bring your wife off - orally? My wife prefers cunnilingus, and I asked her if she missed penetration? She said "no, you are so good with your tongue, I no longer need a penis in me" Then she suggested that she might start using my mouth extensively during her period. I was taken aback, as that presents a higher level of dominance. I do not know where that is going to end up.

14. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Hi mikecb,

Oh dear, I fear that if I am locked in a battle of wills then she already knows that she has won.

Although I am many things, when I make a promise, especially to my wife, then I will keep it.

So, having promised that I would never ask for the device to taken off or to be allowed to cum unless it was her decision, I sealed my fate.

I guess that if she plays the game and makes things unbearable then I may break and end up a mess on the floor - that would be delicious and I would gladly do it to please my wife.

After the way I have behaved if it is my fate to be perm locked then so be it.

I should have been careful what I wished for :Locker::Locker: !!

15. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Hi JohnMcD,

However my wife desires is the easy reply to your answer !

She knows that whatever she wants I will do so fingers, tongue, vibe (rarely) its all there for her to ask for and receive.

She never was a great one for penetrative sex and, as I think back before I was locked, there were many occasions when I would bring her off and she was happy to leave me without an orgasm or let me masturbate myself.

Sometimes she would finish me off by hand but I think that she felt she ought to.

Me being locked means she knows she can concentrate fully on her own pleasure and not have to worry about me at all - mind you she does seem to enjoy REALLY giving my nipples some severe punishment nowadays !!

16. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Hope I haven't pushed things too far

I've just resent the mail to my KH and attached a chastity contract as well.

Just hope I haven't pushed things too far............................

17. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    A long time since I posted

Its been such a long time since I last posted anything and I just thought that putting some things in writing might take my mind off things a bit.

We always hope that a new year will bring something better than the one just gone. Well, this year has certainly brought things different from the last, but, so far all for the worse - much worse.

I know that some people will be worse off than me but things seem to be getting harder each day here at the moment.

We are struggling financially due to me being unemployed for some time and all our savings going. My wife has now had to have re-constructive surgery on the wrist she broke last year. This has meant that she has been unable to work all this time and for some considerable time coming.

My CB6000 has started to fall to pieces and despite copious amounts of glue and hope I don't think it will last much longer. A kind member on here responded to my request to swap rings a short while back and the Post Office has kindly decided to loose the letter. Its one of those things, where, because you are expecting something you know its gone. We always wonder what else has been sent that we haven't received.

Things are so bad financially that I can't even think about getting a replacement ring at 19 let alone a complete replacement so it looks as if shortly I will be out of chastity until I can find the funds to get a new device. Heaven knows when that might be.

This is what worries me most - I just know that if I am not locked I will revert back to my old self - something that I really don't want or need at this time.

Oh well, let's hope I win the lottery.

Despondent of Derby !!

18. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Hi Omega369,

very interesting and exciting journey, I enjoyed reading your story! Amazing how things can turn the way you never expected they would isn't it..... I can't even imagine what it's like to be locked up / without an orgasm for that long!!! Myself & my wife/KH have only started i Feb 2010, with periods from 2-5 weeks being locked up which is tough enough, although at the moment I can handle the 2-3 weeks period very well, seems my body has got used to it now. I would like to go/try longer periods, but it is all up to my wife. Sometimes she is not interested in sex for a while, and sometimes after 2 weeks she really wants HER cock inside her and am I allowed to cum. I guess if I suggest her in the way to keep me denied longer she is more than happy to do so, but then it is not really her being dominant, or well, she may become more and more..... like yours!

Hope your (financial) situation improves a bit soon, and good luck on your journey! keep us posted.

Cheers

19. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *hugs* on the finances, we know how you feel.

It's so unfair that chastity is such an expensive business too.

Keep posting, it's good to get these things out of your system. :butterfly:

20. FlyBoyCFI

FlyBoyCFI Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Financial Situation

Just like you, I am also unemployed. My SO/KH has made it real simple; you'll get a release for every interview, and for a job. I have been locked continuously. No milking, no belt removal, NOTHING. I did have an interview around St. Patricks' day, so I've had 1 release since 1/1/2010. I have been busting my ass looking, and with no luck. I've been in the Walter Goethals belt. I'm getting ready to go to McDonalds and flip burgers just to get an orgasm. Anyone need a MBA, and Corp. pilot, who NEEDS an orgasm?

Luckily, I saw the downturn a few years ago, and got rid of all our debt except for a mortgage. We can get by on little, so this really helps to relieve stress.

GOOD LUCK, and be careful for what you wish for, it may come true.

FlyBoyCFI
    Down and Locked...Check

21. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Firstly thanks to those who passed on their best wishes over my previous entry - it did cheer me up.

So, what's been happening ? Well, its exactly a year today since my last O whilst on holiday in Jackson, Wyoming. Oh how I would love to be there now, memories, memories.

Anyway, enough of that !!

I had forgotten that I was due a small salary increase last month and although it was only about £30 it meant that with a bit of creative accounting elsewhere I actually had a wee bit of money available. I was going to get a spare ring that I had seen on Ebay at £19 and a new "post assembly" to keep me going. Wouldn't have enough for a new cage but I thought I could get away with this by using more glue if required. The ring was literally on its last legs and I guess the strain on everything else had caused a small crack to appear in the centre hole of the post assembly which I didn't think I'd be able to glue properly.

Well, I looked all over Ebay but couldn't find the spare rings that I had seen previously anywhere - typical !!

I saw a seller who was selling 6000S's and the prices were normally quite low at the end of each auction. I knew I only had £40 max and so I tried a couple of bids but had no luck.

I then got a "second chance" offer for an item that went for £52.

It seemed like too good an offer to refuse, so making sure the finances were still OK I paid.

As you probably realise by reading my previous waffles, things never go to plan and, when the "item" arrived, it was a normal 6000.

I contacted the seller who was quite prepared to give a full refund including the return P&P but I had to get a new one and at £40 I knew I wouldn't get a better offer, so I've kept it and have now been in my "new" set-up for a couple of days.

I'm not 100% convinced that it is a "genuine" CB6000. Although the case, bags that contain the bits and pieces and plastic locks are all the same as my first purchase, I think it might not be genuine because the rings are very slightly smaller than my original ones and don't have ALE or the number on them.

Its nice to be wearing a device that is now fitting correctly again and will hopefully keep me going until finances improve enough to get a Mature Metal or something similar.

So, here's to the start of my second year locked up - wonderful !!

22. ashby

ashby Member

Local Time:
    Wow! A year "sans O". I am in awe. Never got beyond 3 weeks, although I am without a KH.

23. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Well, as I suspected my device didn't last very long at all.

It felt a bit odd down below and when I looked there was a split along the top seam and it was just going to close up on me. I guess that there is one blessing to being small as I was able to move the cage around and stop the cage closing on anything that might hurt.

I wondered how much of a split there actually was and so I applied the smallest amount of pressure to the slot at the top and the whole cage just fell in two. Ah, I thought, it was quite weak all over !!

Fortunately I was at home when this happened so I was able to retrieve my old cage which had been super glued previously and was locked back up in a few minutes.

I contacted the seller on Ebay and he apologised and said he would send a new cage that day. Well, a couple of days later saw a whole new package arrive. A complete new set of everything so at least I now have a load of spares for the future !!

Thought that I might as well see if I could repair the split cage so a clean and a swift sanding later saw super glue being applied to the seam. Pressed it tightly together and allowed the glue to set overnight. It didn't go back together 100% correctly and there are some gaps in the cage now along the seam, BUT, with the super glue set I was unable to pull the cage apart and believe me I did try and have tried on the occasions when it is removed for cleaning.

I'm still wearing it now and everything seems fine now although I keep a very close eye on it just in case.

Apart from that I'm still locked, denied and quite happy. I am getting some quite amazing erections at night now and occasionally during the day as well. I would have thought that after a year "he" might have realised that "he" was not due for early parole and given up trying to escape but no, "he" still thinks "he" can escape and gain relief - I don't have the heart to disappoint "him" so just let "him" be, lol !!

Take care everybody.............

24. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Its been quite some time since I last posted anything here so just thought I would let anyone interested where things are at the moment.

Things have been very difficult on a number of fronts for quite some considerable time and I have been locked and pretty much forgotten about during this entire time.

I won't go into all the details, but being locked has actually helped with part of our problem, and so do not think that my KH wife has been cruel or thoughtless by doing this to me - quite the opposite in fact. It has meant that there was one less thing for her to worry about - any pressure from me regarding sexual activity.

I was granted the opportunity to massage my wife on Sunday night and later in bed, for the first time in many months, was able to get intimate and bring her to orgasm a couple of times.

She seemed to be quite happy to poke my cage around with her feet and also to play, albeit for a very short time, with my caged cock with her hands.

I am so happy that she may have turned a corner and am only too willing to remain locked to help her along the way.

Well, just a brief update and I'm still happily locked away and just wanting things to improve for my KH

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice