My journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by omega369, Apr 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Unexpected action and now even more frustrated

Last week or so has been very quiet. KH has not mentioned anything and I'm not sure if she has read any of the Male Chastity book either.

Last night I was allowed to remove my device for a good clean and a shave. I gave the key back and this was picked up and hidden away. I had left the lock open and I asked my KH to lock it shut. This she duly did with a nice little click.

Later in bed I was suffering again with an erection and trying to move around to find relief, moaning at the same time. Then my KH started to rub her foot on me. This drives me wild as she well knows. This continued for quite some time until she rolled over and started pushing my caged cock around with her foot whilst I was allowed to play with her.

My groaning increased and she whispers "Well, you wanted me to lock you up, is that not what you wanted ?"

"I bet you'd like to take it off wouldn't you ?"

I was allowed to get between her legs and she started to grind herself against my caged cock. "Does this turn you on ?" she asked.

What could I say ? Not a lot really !!

I was allowed to give her two orgasms whilst being totally tormented by her rubbing herself against me and shuddering with her orgasms.

She was satisfied that I had pleased her and with my state and it was time for sleep.

It took me some time to get to sleep as I was still so aroused by what had just happened.

Still suffering erections, well, as erect as you can get whilst locked up all day and night.

No release date has yet been discussed. I'm sure my KH must be thinking about me being locked up, well, I hope she is anyway, so I shall just have to wait and see what happens.

2. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Tested.........and learning

What a funny morning !

I have been so horny and frustrated for quite a while now. There has been no "action" for quite some time and pressure has been building slowly but surely for me.

Yesterday, I tried to initiate a bit of play but was told that this was a no go as I had shouted earlier in the day. She is learning a bit that's for sure although I'm not sure if she associates this with being my KH.

This morning I tried again just after my KH came downstairs in her dressing gown. I started to kiss and caress and suggested we go upstairs. There was no resistance and, as we got to the bottom of the stairs, my KH asked if I wanted my key. I replied that it was up to her. She said it was up to me ! I wasn't going to argue so she went to get the key. We continued our debate as to whether my CD would be removed or not and my KH said "I'm not very good at this, I won't make that decision. You must decide."

Well, we ended up in bed and she handed me the key. I said that I wouldn't remove it but that if she wanted to, she could. Well, the key was placed on my chest and I proceeded to give my KH 5 orgasms. This is really a breakthrough as she normally gets me stop after 2 or 3. All the time the key was on my chest. I was so desperate to unlock my CD but managed to resist the temptation.

Needless to say, I was tormented relentlessly whilst pleasuring my KH and my right nipple is still as sore as hell !!

The key was picked up after we finished and it has been hidden again. No prompting from me I was just asked for the key and away it went.

So, although she claims that "I'm is not very good at this" from what I can see there was ample opportunity for her to release me or tell me to remove my CD. At no time did she insist on this so I am hoping that she knew exactly what she was doing.

If this is the case I feel that I am to be locked for quite some time still. It will be a month tomorrow which is just short of my initial locked period. This came to an end as my KH did not want me to wear my CD whilst we were away on holiday in the US.

Also, during this second lock-up I have started a new job. There was never a mention that I should remove my CD when I started work and I have been sent off to work all last week securely locked away.

All I need my KH to do now is read the book I got her a while back. I'm sure this would help get her into the correct mindset for being my KH and give her the confidence she needs to make the decisions without worrying about how I feel.

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    Hey omega just wanted to drop by and say hi. I just got caught up on your posts and it is funny how much similarities I see in your situation and mine. My wife struggles with the same thing of feeling that she is not that good when really she is awesome at this. Sometimes, especially lately, I wish she would give in to my begging. LOL

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    every relationship is different and whatever works for Y/you is great. for a long time W/we struggled with this, when neither P/party wants to decide. in my experience i have found that whenever Mistress leaves it up to me i always choose what i really want...in this case, release.

one time after being released i asked Mistress if i should lock up again. Mistress said, "why don't you wait until the morning". instead of obeying i willfully locked up again because i wanted to. big mistake!

5. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    I don't know if she is no good !!

chastityslavejohn and xcitex2,

Thanks for the replies.

What bothers me is that I really can't work out if my KH really doesn't know what she is doing OR whether she really is very, very good at it !!

I don't want to push things so I'll just have wait and see.

There is never any argument when I unlock to clean and shave and when the key is returned it disappears very quickly and I honestly don't know where she hides it. She is now even prepared to put the lock in the CD and click it shut, something she wasn't keen on initially.

Yesterday, I explained that I had wrapped the spare key in a plastic bag, taped and stapled to prevent tampering just in case there was any problem while I was at work and needed to remove my CD. She thought it was a good idea and would know if I had removed my CD.

I'm going to try and get her to remove the CD when I next shave and then to put it back on again. This might be a good test.

All I do know is that no release date has been mentioned at all and this time round I don't have a holiday to rescue me !!

Confused ?

I know I am !!

6. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    my Mistress always keeps the key on the chain with Her car keys. once one of Her "young adults" asked what the key was for...W/we told him it was for O/our lock box. now Mistress and i are together almost all the time but last year She worked 30 minutes from home. thank God i had no emergencies.

good luck having Her get the device on you. W/we could never do that. She can't even be in the same room when i put it on because i get aroused even by the sound of Her voice. the best W/we could do was have Her snap the lock shut.

7. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Slight progress

Just asked my KH to remove my CD so that I could shave and clean.

She was a bit hesitant but, eventually, with some instructions from me she took it off. This is the first time she has removed the device completely herself. She then happily went away with the lock and key.

I then asked if she would lock me up again but she didn't want to do this as she cannot use her hand properly at the moment due to a recent broken wrist and it hurts to make certain movements. She did apologise though and said you put it on and I'll lock it up.

I did struggle a bit getting into the cage with her watching but eventually managed to ram it in !!

Another first. I normally have to either put the lock in and ask her to click it shut, or, ask her to insert the lock and click it shut.

Small steps but quite significant in the overall scheme of things.

I also asked if she had read any more of the book I got her a while back and she said that she had. Don't know if she has but I'm hoping she will keep reading and understand a bit more about male chastity.

Still no sign of being let out though !!

8. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    A marathon is just a lot of small steps put together. Take it slowly and dont rush her.My wife didnt like reading the books i bought her at first and so she would let me read a chapter or a page she had chosen whilst she was taking a bath and relaxing, she could see how horny it was making me while i read aloud and she would keep asking me to repeat certain lines to exaggerate the effect. Be patient all good things come to those who wait.:anim_37:

9. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Still locked !!

Very quiet week with not much action until last night.

Was just getting ready for bed when my KH asked if I would put soem lotion on her back for her.

I knew this was going to be very difficult having now been locked for 6 weeks, but, what could I say.

Well, I just had to kiss my KH and bite her bum - I was so horny. She joked and said that she'd "better not get me to do that again !!"

I rolled over and thought that my 6000 was going to shatter into a million pieces !!

After a while of me humping thin air and groaning, my KH started teasing me. I have never been this long without cumming and this is only my second time locked, so, the feelings were intense to say the least.

My KH always seems to know when to say things and whilst she was giving me a footjob and making me squirm around, she just casually said "I bet you'd love to unlock yourself and stick it in me wouldn't you ?"

OMG - here I am, locked, being given a footjob whilst pleasing my KH and she asks me that !!

Anyway, lets just say that after she had one orgasm that had her shking all over and another slightly smaller one, she was satisfied. She teased me for another couple of minutes and that was that. I was left to my own thoughts.

I had a very hard job sleeping after that and today at work was awful. Had an almost constant erection and thoughts of what I would love to do to my darling KH !!

Still no mention of being let out though :sad0004:

Never have to ask my KH to lock me now after shave/clean. I just present myself and, click, I'm locked. This is one big step forward.

Oh well, let's see how long I have to remain locked................

10. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Long day

I was awake at 5am this morning suffering from a cage filling erection.

Just could not get rid of it no matter what.

My KH eventually got up about 8am and I took hold of her hand and placed it on my cage under the bedclothes whilst explaining how horny I was.

"Oh dear" she said, "You'll just have to wait 'til later, won't you ?"

I've just been unlocked for a thorough clean and shave and after struggling for about 10 minutes to get back in the cage came downstairs where the lock was waiting.

I was hoping that my KH would say "Don't bother" as we would be enjoying ourselves later.

Well, my cage was full to bursting and I was twitching slightly as the lock went straight back in and click, I'm locked away again.

My cage is still feeling very full some 40 minutes later and I just have no idea when to expect any relief.

I remember when I began posting this thread being warned about wishing to be locked as it might just happen - looks as if it has !!

It will be 7 weeks on Monday since I was locked and 7 1/2 weeks since I last had an orgasm. I don't think I have ever gone 7 days before !!

Here's hoping I might get lucky !!

11. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    I love it. You're being teased and denied, but what would you do right now for a release? Would you dare ask her? Maybe she needs you to beg for it.

What will you feel like after 8 weeks; :kissass:
    after 3 months; :sad0123:
    after 6? :sad0004:

12. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    I certainly am teased and denied !!

Hi lauren1fem,

You are so correct !

Last night my KH said she was going to bed. It is quite rare for her to go before me as she likes to tidy up a few bits and see to the cats before retiring.

Well, I heard the TV on upstairs and after a short while went up to bed.

There was my KH, sound asleep !!

I knew that to wake her would not be a good idea so I just quietly got into bed alone with my thoughts.

Bright and early this morning up got my KH leaving me in bed alone.

I really don't want to push things any further and risk further time so at the moment I am well and truly stuck.

Don't even want to think about how I will feel after 8 weeks :anim_37: let alone any longer !!

Only time will tell if and when I might be released.................

13. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    What have I done ?

Or rather, what haven't I done !!

My KH was at work today and left me a few chores to do. Well, I got to watching the TV and didn't get some of them done by the time she got home.

I've done them all now, and a couple of other bits as well.

I have just had my clean and shave and when my KH had locked me up I placed her hand on my cage, I was rather hard inside, and said in a very matter of fact way "Do you know you've had me locked up for 8 weeks tomorrow ?"

"Well, if you think I'm unlocking you tonight after you didn't do anything while I was out " was her reply.

I feebly tried to say that I had done everything now but didn't get very far I'm afraid.

Don't know if I was going to get lucky tonight or not, but one thing is now certain - I won't be now !!

I wonder how long my KH will keep me locked up ?

I have had to move to a larger ring as I have been getting hard so regularly and for prolonged periods that my balls have been rubbed a bit sore from the ring I had fitted. Larger one is OK and gives me a little more room while I get rid of the soreness from the rubbing.

What a great weekend !!

14. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    9 weeks and counting

Well, only my second lock up and I have been in 9 weeks today - 10th August.

Have been feeling so incredibly horny lately and have had some periods of leakage as well.

My KH shows no sign of letting me out and has still given no clue as to when I might be released.

I was awake early this morning and as my KH was waking I placed her hand on my cage. She slowly came to and started to rub and fondle, feeling me twitch in my cage. She moved my cage around and fondled my balls whilst I was allowed to pleasure her with two orgasms.

Then, up she got, leaving me SO frustrated with only a day at work to contemplate !!

I so want to ask when I will be released but know that if I get my approach wrong I will stay locked even longer.

Catch 22

Oh well, I did want to be locked and I am happy that my KH treats me in such a matter of fact way. No feelings, no remorse.

15. ALLORNOWT

ALLORNOWT Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:06 AM
    no feeling, no remorse and NO SEX just thought i would remind you! lol
    well done mate keep it up(sorry) shes just testing you and your commitment. be strong:anim_37:

16. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    No sex !!

ALLORNOWT,

You are SO right - NO SEX !! Thanks a lot for reminding me:mad0233:

Hopefully I'll survive but after been so used to playing/cumming whenever I wanted now only being able to touch myself (and not even in a sexual way) for a couple of minutes once a week whilst shaving is a real mind bender.

I was thinking at work today that I have only touched my favourite toy about a dozen times in the last 9 weeks. I couldn't believe it - I would have done that more in a day before being locked up !!

When I was unlocked after my first lock up I didn't actually touch myself in a sexual way either. I explained to my KH that it was her property now and she was responsible for any pleasure she may feel I deserve. Didn't get many arguments at this either.

I have found that the last couple of weeks have started to get very difficult after settling down from the initial week or so of thinking "what have I done". Most nights I get a severe wake up call, something I haven't experienced for many a year.

Oh well, back to wondering when, or if, I'll ever get out again..........

17. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Who's counting ?

80 days since last orgasm but who's counting........... Not a lot else happening really. My KH has been feeling unwell for a few days so no action on that front. Had a day at work wearing a pair of my KH's panties. A nice little black thong. Have worn her panties a few times before but never for a whole day and especially not to work. I must admit I quite enjoyed the feeling of bare cheeks against my trousers and the thong riding up my arse. Would be great if one day I could convince my KH to make me wear female underwear all the time. I don't have any great desire to be sissified but quite like the feeling of ladies underwear - so much nicer than boxers or briefs. That's all for now...............

18. chastityslavejohn

Local Time:
    hey, omega369...i wear men's thongs every day. i agree, "I quite enjoy(ed) the feeling of bare cheeks against my trousers and the thong riding up my arse". no need to wear panties to feel that every day. i'm not into the panty thing.

19. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Catching up

Firstly, apologies to chastityslavejohn for not replying to your post. I hadn't thought of that approach and may well suggest getting some of these next time I need some underwear. I'm sure I can make an excuse to get some soon !!

Apart from my upcoming 12th week locked (tomorrow, the 31st August) not a lot has been happening here recently.

My KH has been quite unwell until yesterday when the antibiotics seemed to finally have an effect.

To celebrate, I was allowed to pleasure Her this morning. 3 nice orgasms seemed to set Her up for the day !! I was "treated" to a foot-job whilst working on Her but there was no mention of taking of my cage. I wonder if She has forgotten I'm still locked up :sad0137:

20. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Anniversary !!

Today marks 100 days locked !!

104 since last orgasm.

Still NO idea when I might be released........................

21. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    I got what I wished for

Things have been quite strange here recently.

I had been out of work for sometime, one of our cats has been quite ill, my KH went down with a chest infection and then I got some horrible bug that wiped me out for a week.

So, where is all this leading you ask ?

Well, last weekend I thought I'd test the water and asked my KH to remove my 6000 for my regular shave and total clean. She obliged, which was great, despite not remembering how to take it all apart and worrying about hurting me !!

I then asked her to put it back on and, again, she agreed. Had a slight problem with not being able to fit into the tube. I came out OK but couldn't get back in , how weird is that !!

Then, last Sunday, I was feeling VERY horny and started to rub myself against her. She jokingly asked what I was doing and I said something about being locked up for so long and how horny I was. She apologised that she had not been very good recently what with all the problems and that when she felt a bit better maybe she would do something about it.

So, the point is, when I first showed her the 6000 back in April she took it amazingly well and kept me locked for just over a month but wouldn't push it too far, but, I've now been locked away for 17 weeks (on 5th October) and she doesn't even mention letting me out. Just that she might do something if/when she feels like it.

I got what I wished for and don't regret anything................

Would still like to know if she will ever let me again though :anim_37:

22. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    What's been happening

Over the last couple of weeks I had noticed that my 6000 was feeling looser than it used to and I was able to get some enjoyment from the slight increase in movement that this bought about. I don't think I could cum but that's not the point - I'm not locked to try and defeat it.

I decided that it might be an idea to try a smaller ring size. Well, what a mistake that was !!

I am feeling so incredibly horny nearly all the time and getting hard quite often. Once I had put the smaller ring on I really started to get some rubbing. Much worse than when I was first locked and getting used to things.

Had to go back to my old ring after a couple of days because of the pain and risk that I really would rub myself so sore.

Marks have now gone and I am going to try again tomorrow with the smaller ring again. Here's hoping I can move down a size this time.

The other great thing I have managed, not once, but twice is to stick a soapy Q-tip straight down my urethra !!

No, I wasn't trying to give myself some CBT, I was cleaning my 6000 and wasn't really paying much attention as I do it every day. My God it did make my eyes water and having a pee was quite interesting for 24 hours. The first time was an eye opener and I couldn't believe that I managed to do it again a couple of days later !!

Pay slightly more attention now when I'm using the Q-tip. Its a lethal weapon in the wrong hands, mine !!

Still no sign of any release for me at the moment. I'm fairly certain that my KH knows what is happening as she has the opportunity to let me stay out every weekend after my shave but always locks me back up again when I come downstairs with the 6000 on.

It was 19 weeks yesterday, the 19th October, since I was locked up for only the second time. I don't know if I expected to be locked for this long or not but I won't be getting out any time soon by the look of it.

23. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    Smaller ring

Was allowed, after some time, to pleasure my KH this morning. Its a good job we don't have neighbours as I think She enjoyed Her 3, HUGE, Os.

I was not touched at all whilst playing with Her. This is quite unusual and was even worse than normal. Would I even get a slight bit of teasing ?

Well, after She had calmed down a bit She just started to lightly stroke around my shaved pubic area, just touching the cage on about 3 occasions. My hips were making lewd pumping motions and I was groaning fit to burst. After about 10 minutes she got up and left me laying there to suffer.

After this, I asked if I could be unlocked as I wanted to try a smaller ring as things were a bit "loose" down below. I have been wearing the second smallest ring all day and it was quite uncomfortable. I have just had my weekly release for a shave and clean and have changed to the next largest spacer. This seems to have made a bit of difference and, I'm hoping, will allow me to stay in the smaller ring.

Will be 20 weeks tomorrow since I was locked and after presenting myself to my KH She got the lock in first time and quipped "I'm getting better at this !!" CLICK.

Wonder how more more practice She'll get !!

24. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    1:06 AM
    She left you on edge. I love the sound of that!

25. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    150 days

Hi lauren1fem,

I seem to be left on the edge quite often nowadays !! Although my KH claims that She is not very good at it, She seems far too good from my point of view :happy0120:

Tomorrow (1st November) marks 150 days without cumming. I cannot believe that it can be so long and still have been given no idea when i might get released. Just another 36 days and it will be 6 months. i must admit i am finding it harder and harder each day and am feeling really desperate now for release.

Was not too nice earlier in the week after a bad day so expect that will be taken into consideration in any plans for release.

Have had to move back to a larger ring again as well, sigh.

Did a lot of walking during the week as we had visitors and were out doing stuff which caused the smaller ring to rub. Would probably have been OK to have stayed in the smaller ring but thought it best to err on the side of caution. Have used Witchhazel gel and the redness has now all but gone. Will change back to the smaller ring again tomorrow when i am allowed my brief respite for cleaning and shaving.

i like having the smaller ring as it does cause me more discomfort when i get excited and makes me concentrate on what i should rather tan things i shouldn't !!

Maybe i'll get a nice Xmas present this year - here's hoping !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice