My journey to get locked up in a Latowski belt

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MouseTee, Feb 16, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    @Anonoman:
    Thanks and no complaints from my side! :)

durango_o likes this.
  2. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Hereby an update of my first weeks of trial (and some errors) of getting into chastity and wearing the Latowski-belt.

I have worn the belt from time to time, mainly because I still have to go to work and I don't feel confident enough to wear it out in public. There is still the fear of "what if this or that happens....". I don't want to put any pressure on this process.

First I want to get used to it in house and find out the best ways to walk, sit and sleep while being locked up.

I have worn the belt until now mostly during evenings and nights. The first nights were rather tough; each time I tried to turn around in my sleep, I woke up due to the restrictions in my movements caused by the belt. Also, my skin got pinched on some places during the turning. Despite that, I felt proud to be locked up and touching the belt - especially the big lump between my legs - aroused me and gave a sensation of comfort and security.

The mornings after release, I still "felt" the pressure of the belt and my mind constantly drifted away to the evening and night that would come....
    On the third and fourth night, I got some serious chafing and I didn't wear it for several days to recover.

Looking back, I would recommend wearers-to-be to build up in steps of 2 - 3 hours per day.

After the recovering I started wearing again and this time in smaller steps and that worked out fine. Right now I can sleep the whole night without waking up (unless my KH has other plans... ;-)).

My KH is excited; not only about the belt but also about the concept of chastity. It took her and me some days to find our and each others position in it. We spoke a lot about our expectations and feelings. Her supportive love helps me to go through this roller coaster that I finally started to ride after a long time of denial and ignorance.

Pros of the belt:
    It's a very impressive belt and it fits like a glove. There is the absolute sensation of being trapped with a large part of your body. Escape is impossible.
    The constant pressure reminds you the whole time that you're wearing a belt and that you have no access to your genitals, not only physically but also visual... (and I can asure you: that's a real mindfuck! :)).
    A positive subjective issue: me and my KH fell in love with the looks of it.

Cons of the belt:
    Sitting is quite a challenge. When seated the belt goes up and puts pressure on your lower ribs. Since I have a rather narrow gap between my pelvis and lower ribs, the pressure can be really mean after a time.
    The bulge that covers my genitals forces my legs during walking and this results in pain in muscles and bones.
    Sanitary stops have to be done with policy; you can't rush things unless you want to make a mess out of it.

The time of getting adapted to the belt might be a challenge; don't expect to put it on start wearing it permanently immediately. If that's what you want, don't purchase this belt. If you in contrary take time to get adapted to it, it is a real masterpiece and you'll be a proud owner and wearer. You'll also feel proud that you have "survived" the period of adaption.

The next months we expect to deepen the concept chastity and learn a lot more about the role of the key, the KH and belt. I'll keep you informed and in case you have any questions, please let me know.

Be safe and sound out there! :)

3. mboundinchastity

Retired Firefighter
    Carnesville, GA
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Very cool and thanks for the updates and advice.
    Mboundinchastity

MouseTee likes this.
  4. Wave22

Wave22 Member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Great journal, keep us updated

5. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
  6. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    A minor update: I've worn the belt for 48 hrs. non-stop and the second day the mindfuck was getting hold on me; as I can't see me genitals when I'm locked and that combined with the numb feeling, I get the impression there's nothing left down there...

The feeling and sensation is amazing and also very disturbing. Beside that the belt starts to develop some pressure points. That inconvenience is very stimulating and frustrating in the same time.

Overall: I feel like I am getting deeper and deeper into chastity... :).

Spike6411, Kylara, ChasteCel and 2 others like this.
  7. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Like the past few weeks, I had to work today at home. Until so far I hadn't done any office work while being locked up. Therefore, on behalf of the adaption process, I locked myself up this morning and worked the whole morning in chastity :).

Sitting with the belt on takes some time to get adapted to but after some adjustments to my chair and using some cushions it worked out fine. After a few hours the belt starts to put some - not unpleasant - pressure on my rib cage. The belt is getting more and more part of my body and the constant pressure by the belt and constant reminder of being locked up is great.

Cheers and stay safe and sound!

P.s.: my KH took the keys with her while she's out for shopping... (even more excitement ;-)).

8. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Yes, if I’m wearing my belt I have to sit on a cushion (for any length of time) and also sit straight!

MouseTee and mboundinchastity like this.
  9. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Sometimes making choices is very hard.... :). IMG_2576.JPG

MikeLocked and durango_o like this.
  10. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Yes folks,

Carrara has entered the building... although they are complete different belts, they don't bite each other. Personally, the looks and finish of the Latowski is #1, for daily wearing the Carrara is for me #1. Each one has it's own characteristic sensation; The Latowski gives more a feeling that you are "sitting in it"; the Carrara encircles mainly your genitals. Also the inner finish gives a complete different sensation: in the Latowski everything starts to feel numb due to the silicon chamber; erections are unnoticable as no pressure builds up. The steel tube of the Carrara can immediately be felt during times of arousel.

I love them both and I'll keep you posted! :)

11. Philcheck

Philcheck Member

Northern Illinois
    Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    New to your blog and new to my Latowski. I'm in the early stages too learning the ins and outs of it all. Spot on about my expericence so far also with it. Love it!

12. DaedalusBelt

DaedalusBelt Active member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    How much did you end up paying if you don't mind? I love both these belts (though my partner hates the latowski:( ) and wouldn't mind getting a Carrara

13. MouseTee

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    @DaedalusBelt : The Latowski is circa 1200 euro and the Carrara 1100.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice