My journey to FLR marriage with husband locked in chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by MeanBitch, May 20, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 9684

Guest 9684 Active member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    @MeanBitch

Congratulations! I've got a few questions for you.

At the beginning, how did you do with the belt to make him used to wear it permanently? Wearing a Neosteel belt is not usuel or natural, it is hard to bear. Is it you that set up and remove the device? Why choosing the model The Arch? Was it your choice or his?

To my understanding, to your mind, a relationship just needs him to be locked in a secured chastity device and her to hold firmly the keys and require, the only incentive for him is to hope for release, correct?

lockmeup4life likes this.
  2. MeanBitch

MeanBitch Long term member

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    The first chastity that I introduced to our relationship was a simple cage, and he adapted pretty well to it. He wasn't enthusiastic but he was somewhat curious. It was frustrating for him but he seemed to like playing with the cage. Unfortunately it did not provide the level of security or control that I required, which resulted in an upgrade to a full belt.

When I unpacked the belt he actually gasped, it is an intimidating device. The penis goes down a tube so that he can't touch it, and is pulled back so that he has to sit to pee. The belt also produces a completely flat front so that there is no bulge whatsoever. The belt has a strong psychological effect, because the man is effectively neutered and his manhood made invisible and untouchable. The move from cage to belt was a major change and for several months he did cry silent tears of frustration and anger. The belt is tight and unforgiving, it's impossible for a man to forget that he is locked and under his wife's control.

After his releases it is unpleasant for him to be locked up again. I don't tolerate any whining or begging from him but of course I can tell from his body language and facial expression that he is sad at being belted again, which is understandable.

nevio, bsteve, ugams and 14 others like this.
  3. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    For the first few days I had him wear the belt for a few hours at a time to break it in, but shortly thereafter I just kept it locked on for days at a time so that he would adjust to it. He learned to endure it. I chose the Arch because it seemed the most practical but I have recently upgraded to a different Neosteel model which provides more control and allows for an anal dildo attachment.

Every relationship is different, but in our FLR the incentive of regular release works perfectly in terms of keeping him in line and motivated, he has developed into the ideal husband for me.

4. Bonobo

Bonobo Long term member

Local Time:
    This sounds so exciting and scary to me. It definitely falls in the “be careful what you wish for” category. I dream for the day my wife is so strict but I will probably ask myself what was I thinking if she ever is. So much to ponder thanks.

Narciso and Mash2214 like this.
  5. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    How and when do you use the dildo attachment on your boys belt?

6. Locked4Good97

Locked4Good97 Member

Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    You're an excellent dominant! I can just feel the authority behind your posts.

Narciso likes this.
  7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    The security and control of a full belt definitely would be different. Zero touching and Zero chance at getting an erection. What has always concerned me is how do you keep yourself clean without removing it. Even with a closed in ball trap device cleaning is an issue.

Yes Maam @MeanBitch you are definitely a Lady in Control.

8. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    My NeoSteel belt fully encapsulates the shaft in a ventilated tube and after a few days things do start to get ripe, which is why I prefer the MatureMetal Jailbird. The JB does not provide the same sense of complete security but after some tweaking by MatureMetal it's pretty damn secure.

Love&Passion likes this.
  9. MeanBitch

Attorney
    Washington, D.C.
    Local Time:
    The short answer is that I insert the dildo attachment into him whenever I damn well please.

However, it's actually not that often, just when I feel that he needs an extra reminder about who is in charge or when he needs an intermediate punishment.

When I first unpacked the attachment my husband said "Oh My God" and I replied "Oh Yes". That first day I locked it on him and took him for a nice long motorcycle ride so that he would feel every inch inside him and remember what it felt like. Since then I have only used it a handful of times.

I do periodically peg him so it's established that his ass belongs to me, but the dildo attachment is a daylong reminder which reinforces good behavior very effectively, it's something he strives to avoid. The dildo itself is fairly large and my husband has said that it's difficult to think of anything else when it's buried high and deep inside him.

RexVa, bsteve, Whiskey05 and 13 others like this.
  10. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    This is a fascinating blog you have and I like to follow! You mentioned recently you’ve upgraded from the Arch to another Neosteel model...was wondering if you could elaborate some on which model you’ve chose to keep your hubby in now? What are some of the things you like about the new one vs the original? I’ve been looking at a Neosteel model myself and want to get the right model, fit and options etc since they cost quite a bit of $$.
    Thanks!

11. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    Omarosa... is that you ;)

NoloMeTangere likes this.
  12. Newboy1

Newboy1 Member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    Meanbitch- I assume that you added the dildo attachment after many months of the belt. He had been through weight training and your serious privilege controls. What did he do to need this further training?
    How gratifying has it been to use the new device?

13. AprilC

AprilC Active member

Local Time:
    i like you are willing to admit a mistake, but i like even more you are taking action to make your life better for the both of you

Guest 2802 likes this.
  14. Guest 8203

Guest 8203 Guest

Local Time:
    However I never bring men home or talk about what happens because that seems excessive.

You might want to try telling him about one of your encounters some Sunday when he is unlocked and naked. Take note of how his second head responds.

I was REALLY bothered the first time my wife brought a lover to our house. I was amazed I got hard as she began to tell me about their escapades. She took note of this and fondled me ever so gently as she elaborated on how they spend the 3 days together while I was out of town.

I came without warning because of a detail she shared. It had nothing to do with the physical stimulation I was receiving. I am very good at gauging when I am close to an orgasm and telling her to stop the stimulation so I do not orgasm. That was different than any orgasm I've ever had.

I couldn't believe I was turned on by what I heard. Because I came without asking and receiving permission I had to lick up all the mess I'd made. I was also amazed that the experience made all my anger and hurt dissolve away.

15. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Mean Bitch, just a few questions if you don't mind.
    How often do you go out looking to find and fuck other men? Does it usually take more than one date before you are ready? Do you have men you see more than a few times? Any regulars? Are you aggressive or passive with an alpha male? Do you swallow when having sex with any alphas? Do you date passive or submissive men?
    On another note, I think it's not going to be too long before your husband starts cuming from you pegging him. He's going to start enjoying it so much he might even be willing to trade being unlocked, for a orgasm from you fucking him. How would you deal with that?
    Love hearing from you. Any and all updates are always one of the highlights of my day.

Mash2214 likes this.
  16. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I would love to be in the position of your husband.

17. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I find it disturbing how many people in this thread cheer what is text book spousal abuse.

18. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It’s interesting that you would say that. It’s only abuse if the person receiving it doesn’t want it. When my Wife disciplines me I’m usually not tied down or secured in anyway. I could stop her or get up if I wanted to but never have. I have a need to be disciplined and except it.

Also when people post or say they are forced to wear a Chastity cage or serve their Mistress it’s not abuse. Their isn’t a Chastity cage built that you can’t cut off. “If You Wanted To “
    It’s Not Abuse If You Want It “ this makes the difference

Guest 2802 likes this.
  19. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree, but that's not the case in this situation. This is dominating a partner who is emotionally and financially dependent on the poster.

The equivalent situation is if a man were to tell his stay at home wife that things were going to change and she was to submit to his whim and let him run around on her and to do what he wanted with her sexually. If that were what was happening, we'd all be suitably horrified.

20. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    You do make a good point. I just don’t believe that anyone male or female needs to stay in an abusive arrangement. Anyone can leave if their not locked in a cage or chained up all the time. Than Yes that criminal.

21. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Mean Bitch was going to leave her masturbating lazy husband and told him so. He begged her to stay. He accepted all her conditions wholeheartedly. He is free to leave at any time. This is not abuse. It is a Dominant Alpha Female living in a honest, no nonsense relationship with her immature but very willing partner.

nevio and Bronco like this.
  22. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    The strongest bonds are those we create with our minds. It is easy to say that someone should walk away from abuse, but it is much harder to actually do it when in that situation.

The husband at the start of the story was depressed. Possibly severely. If he hasn't gotten professional help, he still might be. Depression can be flat out paralyzing.

buildup and Guest 2802 like this.
  23. Guest 2802

Guest 2802 Active member

Local Time:
    This is a good conversation and one that is worth having. There is a line that should not be crossed and without hearing from @MeanBitch's husband, it would be hard to know for sure. There is also what we say and project, which can be tainted with fantasy or hyperbole, versus reality. Who's to know. A relationship like this is very unusual, that's for sure. I take it with a grain of salt but like I said, it's a good conversation.

IncognitoDreamLand likes this.
  24. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm not even sure him saying he's loving his life would change anything as he'd have been suffering from Stockholm Syndrome for years and convinced he's happy as a mental defense mechanism.

It is hard to say a line has been crossed when a situation evolves beyond the initial scope. It is not when one partner forces a situation on a depressed and financially dependent partner.

nevio, buildup and IncognitoDreamLand like this.
  25. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    One might say.......”Stockholm Syndrome”

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice