My journey into chastity and (hopefully) shrinking my already below average size dick.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chastity and diaper, Aug 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    In this journal I have freely submitted myself to being locked up in a micro chastity for an extended period, maybe even permanently…we’ll see about that later on. What I can say already after only being in the current cage for 5 days, 24/7; it’s comfortable and very arousing, not to be confused with being horney, but arousing on a much deeper level, nothing orgasmic here…..well too bad anyway, because there’s no access anyway….it’s behind bars, literally.

Why would any man willingly submit to an experiment, which can render his most bellowed bodypart, he’s penis; useless and maybe in the end so tiny that having sex as the one penetrating another, will be impossible simply because of lack of length, maybe even not being able to get hard anymore. And instead having to get off by other means, anally, or simply just not get off anymore?

Well My objective by doing this is to try and document by using my own penis as a test subject in the experiment is simply to answer the question; will a locked dick denied any erections for a very long period, months maybe even years, simply by wearing a very small chastity device which is so small that it actually squeezes the penis all the way back into the body. Will that process actually shrink the penis down? and if yes, will it be permanently? Some argue it can be done, that they have done it themselves, they post pictures proving it. The other side of the fence says, no, it cannot be done they have been locked up for ages, and no shrinkage has occurred to them. Their argument which is valid is; a penis does not have any muscle hence it cannot atrophy like ordinary muscles do when not used for a long time. But what I read from both sides are:

Those who argue it can be done, shrinking one’s penis down to what is called a clitty, say they have been locked in even smaller cages for months, even years. While the other side, explains that they are allowed out and having erections either on a weekly basis, some on a monthly basis, and others suffering incagement for longer before released. But it all boils down to, they are still allowed freedom and being able to exercise their penis during their periods being locked.

Since I’m already smallish, only 4,7 inch when hard, I decided to start out with a very small chastity device, a steel device, with bars and a shaped A-ring. I had to buy three different sizes of the A-ring before I finally was able to comfortably wear my chastity. Actually my many years being permanently diapered has caused a shrinkage too, at least I tend to believe that, when I was younger my penis was an astonishing 6.5” I found an old measurement from back then – one of the hobbies a guy has, documenting he’s penis size. But last time which is only weeks ago, when I remeasured, I was only 4.7 inches……so maybe I’m a good candidate for ending up with something that cannot be called a penis anymore. Anyway Since I’m diapered around the clock I don’t need my penis anymore for sexual stimulation at least not penetrating anyone. Rubbing myself on the outside of my diaper usually get’s me off within a minute or so.

Later on I plan to switch to an even smaller chastity, one which have a cone that wraps around my dick head. It is ordered, and I’m waiting for it to be delivered, but for now I use my already small micro cage with bars, it’s comfortable also.

Ven though I plan on being locked permanently during the testing phase, I cannot neglect the need to clean myself….even with an open design a dick that hasn’t been cleaned properly will start to smell, badly. So every three days I’ll take off the chastity cage, clean my dick and lock back up again. The concern I have here is, how can I avoid such stimulation to impact my dick even though It’s for a very limited time only?

Another problem I have to deal with is travelling, my professional life does mean I have to travel when needed, and going through airport security with a steel chastity on, is only asking for trouble, and embarrassment. I’m considering crafting a homemade chastitycage in plastic which I can wear through security check, and as soon as I’m through head for the toilet and change into my regular chastity.

More about that later……

Learning from others.

I have watched lot’s of pictures of guys wearing chastity, even micro chastity, but what stumbles me is, when looking at their pictures, I see their chastity device having very low, more or less stretching their balls all the way out; thus leaving room behind the A-ring to grow an erection. I see that as something which will hinder my goal, shrinking me penis down. So I have made myself a tight harness from elastic material, but still very tight. The harness makes sure my chastity doesn’t move away from my body and stretching my balls to an uncomfortable level. By having made sure the chastity isn’t able to move when my penis is trying to be erect, it means that an erection cannot take place, which again should mean good things in the end.

However I do feel my penis growing upwards above my pelvic bone, but only for a short time, then it realizes that there’s no point, and becomes flaccid again.

Timetable:

I locked myself up August 16th. 2018, and plan on wearing my chastity as permanently as I can until February 16th 2019. Then I’ll judge my process, and lock back up, since I estimate that it will take more than 6 months to notice any shrinkage – I could be surprised though……. Knocking on woods.

During my time being locked up, I’ll post pictures of my state, if I found out more on various remedies which can be used effectively to make chastity wearing easier, more restrained and such I’ll post that too.

Obviously, I’ll post pictures of my hopefully ever shrinking penis. And in the end the final picture which will either prove or disprove, can one shrink ones penis down to a clitty, permanently.?

Deleted member 61107 likes this.
  2. rayX8

rayX8 New member

London
    Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    good luck with your journey, it would be interesting

3. RangerCuck

RangerCuck Long term member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    No, no, and no one who understands how the human body works says that. Just as you cannot enlarge your penis without surgical intervention, you cannot decrease the length of your penis without surgical intervention.

I'd bet everything you own that you were of much less weight than you were at your younger age and the difference (to the extent you're measuring it accurately to begin with) is due to your putting on body fat rather than any actual substantial decrease in size. I went through a period where I lost a lot of weight (more than 60 lbs) and my penis size "increased" (OMG!) by almost an inch simply because I lost a lot of body fat sitting on top of my pubic bone.

Unlucky likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    chastity will not make your penis smaller. Sorry.

Unlucky likes this.
  5. prien2

prien2 Active member

California
    Local Time:
    4:29 PM
    Is the experiment still ongoing?

6. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes. But had to restart. Finally got a good and fitting cage.

7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    If you really want to shrink it, you need to reduce testosterone enough so that you don't get night time erections. If you go a year or two without an erection, it will permanently shrink several inches.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  8. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, I know. But that approach have serious side effects, like growing boobs and such.
    I hope that now I have found a good fitting tight chastity device, that by extended time in it, erections will start to subside, and thereafter I'll begin to see shrinkage.

I realised I can masturbate or at least do something while caged to make me com.
    That is press in a rhythmic manner down on my locked dick through my diaper and then I'll achieve what I will call a ruined orgasm.

9. SissyIulia

SissyIulia New member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    Hello. How is the experiment going? Any update?

Thank you

10. Chastity and diaper

Clerk
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes. There has been progress, just not as I expected, but I have come to like the effects….

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Are you going to share?

12. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    Good luck to you !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice